WMD in IRaq: Scoop. I win!

Max Power said:
You have any friends who CHOSE to go to Israel after 2000 to join the military? Because I do...
But I'm sure you know better than they do...

Yes. What's your point?

ahhhh your Israeli buddies are fighting? where?

point is most libs won't even admit we're fighting terrorism in Iraq.

Redhots said:
What is? That Santorum made a big public announcement that was all just another bullshit lie (or should I use the more PC term "misleading"), but he had to tell this lie in order rile up the base because you know, people like me have a hard time accepting lies and bullshit as a justifcation for much of anything much less a war and too much of his base was starting to come around to my way of thinking.... and if he loses them its all over and the terrorists win?

You're way of thinking? Let's hear your scenario for fighting the WOT.

lets see.....

the libs said.....

there were zero wmd's

there are zero links between saddam and terrorist groups such as al queda and hamas

there are zero facts to support the idea that saddam was trying to obtain nuke material

all of which have been proven not to be true......

looks like teddy john john babs, nancy and the shiney pony were all liars.....

Judging by your recent cracked out ramblings on this page (3) I'd almost think its all just an attempt to derail / hijack this embarasment of a thread.

So here I am saying i'm done with this thread unless it has something to do with the trumped up claims about 500 WMDs.

Feel free to use this as some sort of personal or political validation.

Redhots said:
Judging by your recent cracked out ramblings on this page (3) I'd almost think its all just an attempt to derail / hijack this embarasment of a thread.

So here I am saying i'm done with this thread unless it has something to do with the trumped up claims about 500 WMDs.

Feel free to use this as some sort of personal or political validation.

are 500 shells full of chemical weapons wmd's? yes or no?

T-Bor said:
Doesnt North Korea , part of the "axis of evil" have WMD's ? In fact they openly claim it... Yet we dont give a damn.. But we go to Iraq because hey, they have terrorists over there and we all know it was Saddam who brought down the twin towers. <end sarcasm>

Has North Korea fired on U.S. planes like Saddam's Iraq?

Has North Korea supplied money to terrorists like Saddam's Iraq?

Has North Korea defied UN resolutions like Saddam's Iraq?

Has North Korea housed training camps for terrorists like Saddam's Iraq?

Has North Korea used weapons on it's own people like Saddam's Iraq?

Has North Korea been the center of an Oil for Food scandel like Saddam's Iraq?

And finally, when and where has anybody in the Bush administration claimed Saddam had anything directly to do with 9/11?

*Come to think of it, if you base everything on who was involved in 9/11, what part did North Korea play?

<end facts>

Redhots said:
So THIS is it eh? A bunch of rusty old crap that was leftover from the Iran / Iraq war... we already knew about this. Its even been reported on (years ago) before.

Doesn't anymore here remember?

They made a big stink about it untill it was pointed out that they were so old and beat up that detonating them wouldn't have much of an effect.

The war wasn't sold on this janky crap from the 80's, it was sold on nukes and an immenent threat of them.

I don't know about anymore remembering anything but... If it's harmless, rusty, old crap, we'll just drop it on your house then.

You're missing the big picture. If a known murderer is standing there with a gun in one hand and shells in his pocket, you don't just wave it off and say, "Hey, the gun isn't loaded. Nothing to worry about." Maybe what they found couldn't be used as it was, I don't know I haven't seen them. That wouldn't stop them from still being able to use it. Saddam told the UN that he got rid of or destroyed all the WMDs he had, and he didn't.

Max Power said:
When's the last time we won a war against an idea?

I mean, certainly the wars on poverty and drugs were successes, yes? Poverty and drugs are a thing of the past now. It's a good thing we have politicians who know how to fight these wars.

If we walked up and put a bullet in the head of people in poverty or on drugs, yeah we'd probably win. And I'd say calling terrorism an "idea" is a bit of an understatement.

T-Bor said:
Well I guess thats it then.. Some guy from rawstory.com (LOL) says we have proof or WMD's. Of course no one else has heard of this except rightwing idiot and the nice folks at rawstory.com. Keep grasping right wing, and maybe one day ONE DAY you will be able to justify this war in your mind so you can sleep well at night.

Attack me all you want. It doesn't change the fact that Saddam had wmd. Maybe you shouldn't have made "No WMD" your creed. I give the administration mad props for holding back some of this information while you guys further committed yourselves to this false reality, and made it the central tenet of your worldview. Now your brains are all nuked to pieces, your worldview shattered. I expect to see a lot more people wandering around the street mumbling now. They will be libs.

dilloduck said:
Things pretty rough in Israel these days huh?
It's nice that Max can live vicariously through his friends. I guess he isn't old enough to go to Israel himself eh?

CSM said:
It's nice that Max can live vicariously through his friends. I guess he isn't old enough to go to Israel himself eh?

I'm sure he's a spy or something and can't tell us all the details.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Max Power said:
What, exactly, did you know, and who, exactly, is we?

I knew two years ago that Saddam had moved most of the WMD into Syria and Lebanon's Bekka Valley before the war. Of course later on when Syria had to pull out of Lebanon the one place they refused to leave was Bekka Valley. And I don't doubt that the Russians, Chinese and even the French may have helped them.

Max Power said:

I mean, certainly the wars on poverty and drugs were successes, yes? Poverty and drugs are a thing of the past now. It's a good thing we have politicians who know how to fight these wars.

We can kill terrorists. We cant kill the poor. The war on Terror is an actual war. In fact, i dont consider poverty an idea. Its a condition. one that can be solved with hard work, education, and a desire to better yourself.

We won the Cold war didnt we? That was a war against an idea

Originally Posted by Max Power

Communism, Japanese imperialism, Nazism, slavery....independence from tyranny, gosh don't you know any history?

Forum List

Back