Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

You're half right...I'm most definitely a pussy fucker.
The other guy? Not so much...

I know you're new,and you dont know asslips history around here,but I'm gonna call that militant ****** all kinds of names just to piss him off.
If you dont like it dont read it.

If thats your ploy you may as well try another strategy. I have fun messing with you inbred monkeys. You calling me names only makes it even more amusing.

Nothing you can say or do to take away my white advantage. Sucks to be you...

No. Sucks to be you. How does it feel to know you cant compete without an advantage? You baboons are pathetic but amusing.

You yourself said blacks had thousands of years of a head start.
If thats not an advantage I dont know what is.
So tell me,why did your ancestors squander that HUGE advantage?
You also said that blacks were the most advanced society in the world in ancient times. So what happened to that advantage?
You keep telling me how great you were....so what happened?

Sorry baboon. That's a natural advantage simply because we were the first on the earth. Your advantage is due to oppressing people because thats pretty much the only thing your race has ever been proficient at. So tell me how do you feel you cant just out right compete without suppressing others? Dont you guys ever want to man up?

Hate to break it to you Asslips but africans practiced slavery way back when and still do it today. So what happened? Africans have had slaves for thousands of years and they still live in mud huts and cant control a simple ebloa outbreak due to ignorance and superstition.

You're half right...I'm most definitely a pussy fucker.
The other guy? Not so much...

I know you're new,and you dont know asslips history around here,but I'm gonna call that militant ****** all kinds of names just to piss him off.
If you dont like it dont read it.

If thats your ploy you may as well try another strategy. I have fun messing with you inbred monkeys. You calling me names only makes it even more amusing.

No. Sucks to be you. How does it feel to know you cant compete without an advantage? You baboons are pathetic but amusing.

You also said that blacks were the most advanced society in the world in ancient times. So what happened to that advantage?

ITS WHITEY'S FAULT

It always is....

Sorry baboon. That's a natural advantage simply because we were the first on the earth. Your advantage is due to oppressing people because thats pretty much the only thing your race has ever been proficient at. So tell me how do you feel you cant just out right compete without suppressing others? Dont you guys ever want to man up?

Since it's universally believed that human life began in or around the Middle East, it is likely that the first humans looked like the present day inhabitants of that area, rather than looking like baboons from the darkest of Africa.

Check your facts and your map. Life started on the continent of Africa. Irregardless the people from Africa inhabited the area known as the middle east, all the way to Asia,the Americas, and Australia. The present day people are simply a mix. You in particular simply lost your melanin and thats why you are insecure and violent. You need to get up to speed on how the earth was populated son. You sound like a rookie that's wet behind the ears.

LOL tell me ONE good thing that came from Africa south of say Sudan, you know where the dark people live.

In fact , that REALLY tells you how worthless black Americans are. Whites showed up on a boat and said "you're our slave now" and some smart black African thought to himself "Self, this is my chance to be rid of all the dumb niggahs" and talked those whites into letting them go in exchange for the stupid niggahs who are your ancestors.

That's why when there was talk about sending yall back to Africa,the Africans were like "what ? Uh fuck dat we won't dem dumb niggah back"

Hate to break it to you Asslips but africans practiced slavery way back when and still do it today. So what happened? Africans have had slaves for thousands of years and they still live in mud huts and cant control a simple ebloa outbreak due to ignorance and superstition.
Who said they didnt and why are you diverting the topic? You must be having trouble and searching for a way to piss me off. :laugh:

Who said they didnt and why are you diverting the topic? You must be having trouble and searching for a way to piss me off. :laugh:

No one needs to search for a way to piss you off, you're already rightfully pissed off that you are a devolved ape.

You claimed Americas success is due to 300 years of slavery,yet africans practiced slavery before the white man bought his first slave from africans and they still practice slavery today.
So after thousands of years of slavery in africa they still cant manage a successful civilization?
I'd say that makes em some seriously stupid people...after all,whites only needed 300 years.

Since it's universally believed that human life began in or around the Middle East, it is likely that the first humans looked like the present day inhabitants of that area, rather than looking like baboons from the darkest of Africa.

Check your facts and your map. Life started on the continent of Africa. Irregardless the people from Africa inhabited the area known as the middle east, all the way to Asia,the Americas, and Australia. The present day people are simply a mix. You in particular simply lost your melanin and thats why you are insecure and violent. You need to get up to speed on how the earth was populated son. You sound like a rookie that's wet behind the ears.

LOL tell me ONE good thing that came from Africa south of say Sudan, you know where the dark people live.

In fact , that REALLY tells you how worthless black Americans are. Whites showed up on a boat and said "you're our slave now" and some smart black African thought to himself "Self, this is my chance to be rid of all the dumb niggahs" and talked those whites into letting them go in exchange for the stupid niggahs who are your ancestors.

That's why when there was talk about sending yall back to Africa,the Africans were like "what ? Uh fuck dat we won't dem dumb niggah back"

You dont get to dictate where I provide my examples from. As long as Black people did it By the way the Sudan has some of the darkest people on the face of the earth. White boys like you are ignorant to that fact so I excuse you. The problem with your theory is that not only do Africans want us back, they are offering free land as an incentive. You feral monkeys are a barrel of fun. You honkys stay worried about what us Black people do.

No one needs to search for a way to piss you off, you're already rightfully pissed off that you are a devolved ape.

I think you white men are the ones pissed off. You smell like dogs when wet. You are furry as hell. You lack melanin to protect you. You have a recessive gene pool. Your women flock to us to get chocolate. Your children try their best to emulate us. We can tell this is true because you are the ones that are serial killers and mass murders. Face it. Everyone knows you feral chimps have anger issues.

You claimed Americas success is due to 300 years of slavery,yet africans practiced slavery before the white man bought his first slave from africans and they still practice slavery today.
So after thousands of years of slavery in africa they still cant manage a successful civilization?
I'd say that makes em some seriously stupid people...after all,whites only needed 300 years.
Its not a claim. Its a fact. If not for Black people the US would be a penal colony like Australia was. I hate to break it to you melanin challenged monkeys but Africans taught you how to read, write, and all the sciences including math. They dont teach you that so you wont feel worthless.

So asslips? Why do you ignore the fact that africans have practiced slavery for thousands of years and still do today,yet they still cant manage to get above third world status.
Whitey did it in 300 years...even with slaves you still fail.

I think you white men are the ones pissed off. You smell like dogs when wet. You are furry as hell. You lack melanin to protect you. You have a recessive gene pool. Your women flock to us to get chocolate. Your children try their best to emulate us. We can tell this is true because you are the ones that are serial killers and mass murders. Face it. Everyone knows you feral chimps have anger issues.

you damn dirty ape
FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 1

7% of the population (black males) committed 49% of the murders in this country. Tell me again who's violent.

Its not a claim. Its a fact. If not for Black people the US would be a penal colony like Australia was. I hate to break it to you melanin challenged monkeys but Africans taught you how to read, write, and all the sciences including math. They dont teach you that so you wont feel worthless.

How the mighty have fallen........:laugh:

you damn dirty ape

7% of the population (black males) committed 49% of the murders in this country. Tell me again who's violent.

You know he's going to blame whitey right?

So asslips? Why do you ignore the fact that africans have practiced slavery for thousands of years and still do today,yet they still cant manage to get above third world status.
Whitey did it in 300 years...even with slaves you still fail.

Stop whining. I did address it. You seem to forget slavery was more indentured servitude before whites begin chattel slavery. The "slaves" were freed after their time was up being the captured combatants of wars between tribes. They were never considered animals like whites had to do to justify the hypocrisy in supposedly being more human and owning slaves. You white boys seem to suffer from cognitive dissonance in all you do. No wonder your children and women love us so much. Your entire premise on earth is failure. From your mutation into a race of recessive genes to your discord with nature. Failure is only achieved when you quit. White people will be gone long before the Black race has quit.

Yeah but we are getting back up. Glad you finally get now.

you damn dirty ape

Booboo seems to be losing his cool.
laugh.gif

Its so easy to bring out the racist in white boys. They cant stand facing the facts that they are the most violent monkeys to roam the earth.

you damn dirty ape

And rightfully so. I mean we did pick the strongest, toughest, dumbest Africans we could find then we brought them over here and bred them to be even stronger, tougher , and dumber. I mean there is no denying that.

Today's blacks are the result of selective breeding. The only thing that went wrong is we didn't make sure they were redy before setting them free.

Have you looked at black unemployment numbers lately?

you damn dirty ape

You white boys are the most violent. Who is it that wipes out entire societies? Who is it that attempted to kill off the jews, the native american, the africans? Please white boy. When it comes to violence no one has the hyper aggressive white man beat. You are like a back of rabid cave chimps.

Have you looked at black unemployment numbers lately?
Which has what to do with what I said? Have you seen the over all unemployment numbers for whites and they actually own the jobs?

Forum List

Back