‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But Very Upset

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)
Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot. The phone call was not the only thing going on.

There was an ongoing campaign.

Try to catch up.
We have a mutual legal assistance treaty with Ukraine. There simply is no need for the US to "force" them to share info on the Bidens.

What did take coercion was Biden getting Ukraine to fire Prosecutor General Shokin after the failed assassination attempt.

And BTW, that assassination attempt against the Prosecutor General that Biden wanted to get rid of is still an open case actively under investigation. And there's no doubt that since Biden obviously had a motive, he's on list of suspects.
Not only did Biden get the Ukraine Prosecutor fired, he and The Obama Administration probably put an Assassination Contract out on The Prosecutor just like they did to Qaddafi.
I certainly wouldn't put it past those evil fucks. The Obama administration was on a global anti-democracy mission. They took down the democratically elected governments in Ukraine, Egypt and Libya. Hillary literally cackled with glee like a wicked witch when she saw the video of the frail elderly Gaddafi getting hunted down by AQ, beaten, sodomized and executed. She's a sick puppy.

And they attempted to depose the democratically elected government in Syria too. Operation Timber Sycamore.

Last edited:
There was more than just a phone call going on, dipshits. Way more.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...015c1c-ee34-11e9-8693-f487e46784aa_story.html

Fiona Hill, the White House’s former top Russia adviser, told impeachment investigators on Monday that Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, ran a shadow foreign policy in Ukraine that circumvented U.S. officials and career diplomats in order to personally benefit President Trump, according to people familiar with her testimony.

<snip>

Hill testified Monday that Bolton was furious over Giuliani’s politically motivated activities in Ukraine, two officials familiar with her testimony said. She recounted how Bolton likened the former New York mayor to a “hand grenade who’s going to blow everybody up,” one of these people said, after Bolton learned about Giuliani’s Ukraine campaign.

Bolton and Sondland met in early July with then-special envoy for Ukraine Kurt Volker, Hill and Energy Secretary Rick Perry. During the meeting, Sondland’s agenda for Ukraine began to become clear, when he blurted out to the other officials present that there were “investigations that were dropped that need to be started up again,” according to a U.S. official familiar with the matter. The officials understood him to be referring to Burisma, the energy company, and Biden — something that made Bolton go “ballistic” after the meeting, the official said.

Hill told lawmakers that after the meeting, Bolton instructed her to go raise their concerns about the shadow Ukraine operations with White House lawyers. Bolton said he did not want to be part of any “drug deal” that was being cooked up on Ukraine, one person familiar with Hill’s testimony said.

Why don't we get to see or hear Hill's testimony?

How come there is no cross, or if there is, why don't we see the relevant portions?

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh? (VIDEO)

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment 'Witness' Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call - But was Very Upset with Call - Huh? (VIDEO)

Former White House adviser Fiona Hill testified before Democrat investigators Monday as part of their closed door impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

The liberal media pushed the line all day that she was a very important Russia adviser — they really propped her up.
This can only mean that they know she is an anti-Trump hack.

Intel expert Tony Shaffer has no idea who she is which says a lot about the Democratic party witness.

LOL – I know most of @realDonaldTrump "top advisors" and I've never even heard of Ms Hill… apparently she is a top advisor in @cnn's alternate universe… USE-FULL-LINK-2NLM74iLFV

— Tony Shaffer (@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y) October 14, 2019

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Just more bullshit from the left that they keep stepping in!
They all have very impressive titles.

But in reality.....that phone call was horrifying to a snowflake.

I mean...imagine a President......of the United States.......talking to another world leader.....about corruption in government.

The problem is that unlike most politicians
They were talking about STOPPING it.

Giuliani ran a shadow foreign policy to personally benefit Trump, ex-adviser testifies

In a closed-door session that lasted roughly 10 hours, Hill told lawmakers that she confronted Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, about Giuliani’s activities which, she testified, were not coordinated with the officials responsible for carrying out U.S. foreign policy, these people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to disclose details of her deposition.

<snip>

Sondland is set to appear before lawmakers later this week.

Sondland was also confronted by the top diplomat at the US embassy in Ukraine, Bill Taylor, as this text exchange reveals:

Taylor: I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.

Sondland: I suggest we stop the back and forth by text.

BOOM. Sondland didn't want there to be a record of this conversation. He gets Taylor to continue the conversation over the phone so there will be no record.

But Taylor isn't stupid.

After a phone conversation with Sondland, Taylor texts: “As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.”

Four and a half hours later, Sondlond responds, “Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions,” Sondland writes. “The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo’s of any kind."

Here's where it gets sick.

Trump has claimed his innocence is proven by Sondland saying there was no quid pro quo in those texts. He has used that as his defense.

But Sondland is going to testify that Trump told him to say that in the text.

Taylor tells Sondland it is wrong to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign. Sondland then takes this message to Trump and Trump tells Sondland to say there was no quid pro quo. Sondland then relays that message. Trump then claims that Sondland's parroting of his own words is proof there was no quid pro quo!

We have gone full Orwell, folks.
At the very least, Giuliani will likely find himself indicted along Fruman and Parnas. Should that happen I expect Giuliani will fall on a sword for Trump, just like Cohen did; and Trump, being the piece of shit that he is, will smile as he let's him.

There was more than just a phone call going on, dipshits. Way more.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...015c1c-ee34-11e9-8693-f487e46784aa_story.html

Fiona Hill, the White House’s former top Russia adviser, told impeachment investigators on Monday that Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, ran a shadow foreign policy in Ukraine that circumvented U.S. officials and career diplomats in order to personally benefit President Trump, according to people familiar with her testimony.

<snip>

Hill testified Monday that Bolton was furious over Giuliani’s politically motivated activities in Ukraine, two officials familiar with her testimony said. She recounted how Bolton likened the former New York mayor to a “hand grenade who’s going to blow everybody up,” one of these people said, after Bolton learned about Giuliani’s Ukraine campaign.

Bolton and Sondland met in early July with then-special envoy for Ukraine Kurt Volker, Hill and Energy Secretary Rick Perry. During the meeting, Sondland’s agenda for Ukraine began to become clear, when he blurted out to the other officials present that there were “investigations that were dropped that need to be started up again,” according to a U.S. official familiar with the matter. The officials understood him to be referring to Burisma, the energy company, and Biden — something that made Bolton go “ballistic” after the meeting, the official said.

Hill told lawmakers that after the meeting, Bolton instructed her to go raise their concerns about the shadow Ukraine operations with White House lawyers. Bolton said he did not want to be part of any “drug deal” that was being cooked up on Ukraine, one person familiar with Hill’s testimony said.

Why don't we get to see or hear Hill's testimony?

How come there is no cross, or it there is, why don't we see the relevant portions?
cause it's all made up! you must have secrecy to embolden your fakery upon the populist.

Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot.

Link?
I've been providing links all through this topic. Try to catch up.

I know you posted a Washington Post bedtime story to that effect, but that does not prove whatever she may or may not have said is true. I mean, one would think that the Democrats would have these hearings opened so that all these excellent little fictional bon-mots would be publicly accessible, unfiltered.

REVEALED: Latest Dem Impeachment 'Witness' Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call - But was Very Upset with Call - Huh? (VIDEO)

Former White House adviser Fiona Hill testified before Democrat investigators Monday as part of their closed door impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

The liberal media pushed the line all day that she was a very important Russia adviser — they really propped her up.

Intel expert Tony Shaffer has no idea who she is which says a lot about the Democratic party witness.

LOL – I know most of @realDonaldTrump "top advisors" and I've never even heard of Ms Hill… apparently she is a top advisor in @cnn's alternate universe… USE-FULL-LINK-2NLM74iLFV

I mean...imagine a President......of the United States.......talking to another world leader.....about corruption in government.

The problem is that unlike most politicians
They were talking about STOPPING it.
Stopping what? Other than the Bidens and the DNC server, of what corruption did trump speak?

Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot. The phone call was not the only thing going on.

Try to catch up.

False
No, not false. The phone call transcript reveals that Giuliani was already trying to contact Zelensky before Trump and Zelensky spoke on the phone.

Look dumbfuck
They were going after corruption
Just say -
Thank you President Trump
And move the fuck on.

Fiona Hill was aware of other efforts by Trump and Giuliani to force Ukraine to get dirt on a political rival, idiot.

Link?
I've been providing links all through this topic. Try to catch up.

I know you posted a Washington Post bedtime story to that effect, but that does not prove whatever she may or may not have said is true. I mean, one would think that the Democrats would have these hearings opened so that all these excellent little fictional bon-mots would be publicly accessible, unfiltered.
shhh, shittzy has to spin it. he's a nut on a top!!!

Imagine a President of the United States wanting another country to investigate a political opponent. That is corruption in government.

Try to catch up.

False
No, not false. The phone call transcript reveals that Giuliani was already trying to contact Zelensky before Trump and Zelensky spoke on the phone.

Look dumbfuck
Just say -
And move the fuck on.
What corruption did Trump mention in that phone call....?

Try to catch up.

False

Look dumbfuck
Just say -
And move the fuck on.
they don't care about corruption then.

Imagine a President of the United States wanting another country to investigate a political opponent. That is corruption in government.

Dumbfuck
He wanted corruption committed during an election that - he already won investigated

Wanting an update on a Re-opened Investigation is not even unethical.

The Biden-Soros Investigation was re-opened a full 6 months ago, after Biden's Corrupt Friends all Fled To Russia.

Biden thought he buried the bodies when he got that Investigation in to he and his son's corruption shut down through Extortion.

But Biden is an Idiot, Big Mouth and Gaffe Machine and exposed himself in Technicolor Glory. No one to blame but Buh, Buh, Buh Bye Biden.

this is the leftist view of transparency

giphy.gif

Dumbfuck
He wanted corruption committed during an election that - he already won investigated
now damnit, you just educated the mo fo.

Forum List

Back