Without Immigrant Voters, America Has Not Elected a Democrat President Since 1964

So what's the point you are trying to make?

Immigration is even worse idea than we thought previously.

And we need that wall.
What sort of country do you think we would have without immigrants? Let's look at a westernized country with a highly restrictive immigration policy. Japan. They have a negative birth rate and the oldest population in the world. They buy more adult diapers than baby diapers.
They have little crime. A very high percentage of the people are educated. They are a center of innovation. Their streets are not paved with discarded needles and human feces.

I've said and said it and said it.....NO ILLEGAL WETBACKS = NO POLITICAL RELEVANCE for the Party Of Filth And Degenerates
Illegals can't vote.
Democrats Benefit From Illegal Immigrant Voting | HuffPost

Oh really?
Yeah, really. You had a whole presidential commission devoted to finding it and they came up empty.

Your link is to an Opinion piece by a conservative "contributor", not a fact based evidentiary article.

And we need that wall.
What sort of country do you think we would have without immigrants? Let's look at a westernized country with a highly restrictive immigration policy. Japan. They have a negative birth rate and the oldest population in the world. They buy more adult diapers than baby diapers.
They have little crime. A very high percentage of the people are educated. They are a center of innovation. Their streets are not paved with discarded needles and human feces.
they didn't have the right wing establish prejudiced policies just to keep a portion of their population "down".

And we need that wall.
They are also finding it very difficult to fill most entry level positions that require labor. We are having the same problem here to a lesser degree.

And we need that wall.

You a native American?

Then you and your ilk are immigrants to numbnuts.

And since native Americans didn't vote for Presidents, that means every President has been elected by immigrants.

This idiotic narrative is so stupid that it barely warrants a comment. But since there are a few below 50 IQ points readers here I will make it clear anyway.

The settlers that originally came to America hundreds of years ago, were not immigrants. They are the original Americans along with the native Americans.

At what point will these morons start claiming that Europeans actually immigrants from Africa, and thus their nations belong to the Africans. Sad to see our IQ has declined so much.

I've said and said it and said it.....NO ILLEGAL WETBACKS = NO POLITICAL RELEVANCE for the Party Of Filth And Degenerates
Illegals can't vote.

Oh really?
Yeah, really. You had a whole presidential commission devoted to finding it and they came up empty.

Your link is to an Opinion piece by a conservative "contributor", not a fact based evidentiary article.

Save your left wing spin BS. Tracking the use of I-9 forms leads to most anyone being able to claim the right to vote. That half ass commission you site never used those standards. That was sham of an investigation. What Kansas and Arizona do should be nationwide, that would g along way to insure voter rolls are accurate. Demrats used to use the cemetery back in the day, now they are trying to use illegals. Well at least these bodies are live ones.

Illegals can't vote.

Oh really?

Save your left wing spin BS. Tracking the use of I-9 forms leads to most anyone being able to claim the right to vote. That half ass commission you site never used those standards. That was sham of an investigation. What Kansas and Arizona do should be nationwide, that would g along way to insure voter rolls are accurate. Demrats used to use the cemetery back in the day, now they are trying to use illegals. Well at least these bodies are live ones.
Bullshit RWNJ talking points without a shred of evidence or truth to them. If those were evidence you can bet Kobach would have been all over them. He's a complete and total nut-job but he's a thorough nut-job.

By faithfully enforcing our naturalization clause; all foreign nationals in the US would be federally identified and known to Government.

We should have no underclass of illegals; which, is the only result right wing bigotry can achieve.

Illegals can't vote.

Oh really?

Bullshit RWNJ talking points without a shred of evidence or truth to them. If those were evidence you can bet Kobach would have been all over them. He's a complete and total nut-job but he's a thorough nut-job.

Hey look, I found the voter fraud they are claiming.

Opinion | Our Democracy Is Being Stolen. Guess Who the Thieves Are.

Wisconsin’s Voter-ID Law Suppressed 200,000 Votes in 2016 (Trump Won by 22,748)

Hey look, I found the voter fraud they are claiming.

Opinion | Our Democracy Is Being Stolen. Guess Who the Thieves Are.

Wisconsin’s Voter-ID Law Suppressed 200,000 Votes in 2016 (Trump Won by 22,748)
Eggzackly.

Illegals can't vote.

Oh I see, I should have been clear...I didn't realize you didn't know that illegal wetbacks = Litters of barely legal, criminal minded, tax payer dependent Democrat voting liabilities.
What else can I teach you?

Illegals can't vote.

Oh I see, I should have been clear...I didn't realize you didn't know that illegal wetbacks = Litters of barely legal, criminal minded, tax payer dependent Democrat voting liabilities.
What else can I teach you?
Legal and illegal have very clear definitions.

I'm not surprised you don't understand that.

Forum List

Back