Without bashing Trump, what did Biden do to build the case for himself in the debate?

White racists need to quit telling us about King.

"I think America must see that riots do not develop out of thin air. Certain conditions continue to exist in our society which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality, and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation’s summers of riots are caused by our nation’s winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. Social justice and progress are the absolute guarantors of riot prevention." -Martin Luther King, The Other America, April 14, 1967

The violence has been caused by white supremacists in most of these situations. So talking about King doesn't apply.

1. You are right - MLK Jr got BLAMED for the riots. You know yourself that he engaged in no violence.

The same can be said of 93% of BLM protestors... but you'll blame them anyway.

2. An IDEA does not show up in body armor with weapons and bottles of urine. A PHILOSOPHY does not go on TV and declare it showed up in Charlottesville intent on initiating violence and bragging how they did jut that.

No, people did that. People who were facing down crazy Nazis who were instigating violence. The thing is, most of the violence acts at Charlotteville were done by the right.

3. There is never any excuse for violence, especially bringing in people who don't live there and turning them lose - looting and burning local stores/businesses, assaulting and murdering innocent people, stirring up more violence. You go right ahead and defend them and their terrorism, though.

No excuse for Violence? Maybe you guys should stop honoring the Founding Fathers and the Confederates, as they used violence to achieve their ends.

Barak Obama violated...

Wow, man, is President Obama paying you rent for all the space he occupies in your head?

I don’t think Biden provided any substance to his platform. He talked about energy, climate change, and taxes on the rich but appeared to be disjointed in that somehow all of these initiatives were all going to lead to jobs. He provided no insight as to “how” or “why” those jobs were going to happen. It’s almost as if “jobs” was a mantra to make everyone feel good and to justify each of his initiatives.

I defy any Biden supporter to refute my thread on Biden without a “But Trump....” or bashing Trump. We already have plenty of threads playing up Biden dependent on Trump being bashed. Let’s see if Biden is a solid stand-alone.
No, I won't be doing what you asked. Not when trump interrupted every time during Bidens response time. You want to ignore that and it can't be done.

You CAN’T build the case for Biden without bashing Trump. Thank you for proving my point.

I don’t think Biden provided any substance to his platform. He talked about energy, climate change, and taxes on the rich but appeared to be disjointed in that somehow all of these initiatives were all going to lead to jobs. He provided no insight as to “how” or “why” those jobs were going to happen. It’s almost as if “jobs” was a mantra to make everyone feel good and to justify each of his initiatives.

I defy any Biden supporter to refute my thread on Biden without a “But Trump....” or bashing Trump. We already have plenty of threads playing up Biden dependent on Trump being bashed. Let’s see if Biden is a solid stand-alone.
No, I won't be doing what you asked. Not when trump interrupted every time during Bidens response time. You want to ignore that and it can't be done.

You CAN’T build the case for Biden without bashing Trump. Thank you for proving my point.
I don't have to. trump bashed himself by his behavior. That's the issue and you want to avoid it.

I don't have to. trump bashed himself by his behavior. That's the issue and you want to avoid it.
Snowflakes are such emotional little bitches. Take away their ability to accuse others of doing what Democrats have done / do, their ability to call someone a 'racist' at the drop of a hat as both sword and shield, and their emotion-based arguments and they have absolutely nothing...as IM2 demonstrates.

The issue is you can’t. I’ll go further. Biden very well can win and I’ve said all along this is going to be a close election. Should Biden win, my prediction is that there will be excuses for any and all Biden failures ( all Presidents have failures). The biggest excuse from Biden supporters would be to blame Trump. We saw that all 8 years of Obama-Biden where Bush was blamed as well as Republicans. Elections should be mostly about what a candidate can do without being dependent on bashing the opponent. We are not seeing that with Biden.

Biden proved that he is not a sociopath. Which clearly proves that he is by far the better of the two candidates.

Biden proved that he is not a sociopath. Which clearly proves that he is by far the better of the two candidates.

Both Trump and Biden were on display throwing shit at one another and interrupting one another. Biden was specious in his promises and vision by not providing specifics or how he was going to accomplish his goals as I laid out above.

The issue is you can’t. I’ll go further. Biden very well can win and I’ve said all along this is going to be a close election. Should Biden win, my prediction is that there will be excuses for any and all Biden failures ( all Presidents have failures). The biggest excuse from Biden supporters would be to blame Trump. We saw that all 8 years of Obama-Biden where Bush was blamed as well as Republicans. Elections should be mostly about what a candidate can do without being dependent on bashing the opponent. We are not seeing that with Biden.

Actually, the best excuse President Biden will have is Trump left the country in such a mess.

Let's look at the Metrics. As of today, the country has FOUR MILLION less jobs than it did when he took office. Unemployment sits at 7.9%. States are bankrupt, and the government has six trillion more in debt.

That said, like any president, he'll have to show some progress in the first year.

I have no idea what Joe Biden stands for. I certainly didn't hear him talk about anything in the debate. What I do know is his party stands for defunding the police, higher taxes, wearing masks and shutting the country down, allowing riots and looting in the name of "social justice", open borders, packing the court with activists and legalized racism. Old Joe Biden is a Trojan horse for all this Left Wing radical BS.

I have no idea what Joe Biden stands for. I certainly didn't hear him talk about anything in the debate. What I do know is his party stands for defunding the police, higher taxes, wearing masks and shutting the country down, allowing riots and looting in the name of "social justice", open borders, packing the court with activists and legalized racism. Old Joe Biden is a Trojan horse for all this Left Wing radical BS.

If you think that's true, you need to turn off the Hate Radio and the Fox News.

If you think that's true, you need to turn off the Hate Radio and the Fox News.

LOL All that stuff I wrote is just a google search away. You can find it in the Democrat's own words.

Unlike St Trumpy, Biden showed himself not to be an asshole.

That's not what I saw....

Biden told the President of the United States, on at least two occasions to "shut up"

He, called him a "clown"

Plus he did nothing but lie the entire time he was speaking, and in the last half hour he acted as if he were sundowning....

Unlike St Trumpy, Biden showed himself not to be an asshole.

That's not what I saw....

Biden told the President of the United States, on at least two occasions to "shut up"

He, called him a "clown"

Plus he did nothing but lie the entire time he was speaking, and in the last half hour he acted as if he were sundowning....

His campaign needs to use longer-lasting drugs next time.

Actually, the best excuse President Biden will have is Trump left the country in such a mess.

Let's look at the Metrics. As of today, the country has FOUR MILLION less jobs than it did when he took office. Unemployment sits at 7.9%. States are bankrupt, and the government has six trillion more in debt.

That said, like any president, he'll have to show some progress in the first year.

Come back when you are ready to present the metrics holistically and in context. For starters, Unemployment is closer to 7 percent down from a high of almost 12 percent when the pandemic hit in April. You also ignore that while unemployment was falling just prior to when he took office, it further fell after he took office up to the pandemic. On attacking Trump for debt, that is just criticism because it is Trump. Biden has no plan to cut spending; only to eliminate Trump’s tax cuts. If he was planning to do both, you would have a valid point on the debt.

Come back when you are ready to present the metrics holistically and in context. For starters, Unemployment is closer to 7 percent down from a high of almost 12 percent when the pandemic hit in April.

Point is, it never was this high on the eve of an election... And guys got voted out for lower unemployment rates.

You also ignore that while unemployment was falling just prior to when he took office, it further fell after he took office up to the pandemic.

Until he crashed it into a wall. The reality was, of course, before Trump wrecked the economy with his unnecessary trade war, the employment situation had more people retiring than new workers replacing them. That's nothing to do with him. That has to do with the birth rate dropping after 1965.

Of course, then he crased the economy, 40 million people got laid off or lost their jobs, 100,000 businesses shuttered. And you think he deserves thanks?

On attacking Trump for debt, that is just criticism because it is Trump. Biden has no plan to cut spending; only to eliminate Trump’s tax cuts.

Um, yeah, you don't reduce the debt by cutting spending, you do it by making the fucking rich pay their fair share.

Come back when you are ready to present the metrics holistically and in context. For starters, Unemployment is closer to 7 percent down from a high of almost 12 percent when the pandemic hit in April.

Point is, it never was this high on the eve of an election... And guys got voted out for lower unemployment rates.

You also ignore that while unemployment was falling just prior to when he took office, it further fell after he took office up to the pandemic.

Until he crashed it into a wall. The reality was, of course, before Trump wrecked the economy with his unnecessary trade war, the employment situation had more people retiring than new workers replacing them. That's nothing to do with him. That has to do with the birth rate dropping after 1965.

Of course, then he crased the economy, 40 million people got laid off or lost their jobs, 100,000 businesses shuttered. And you think he deserves thanks?

On attacking Trump for debt, that is just criticism because it is Trump. Biden has no plan to cut spending; only to eliminate Trump’s tax cuts.

Um, yeah, you don't reduce the debt by cutting spending, you do it by making the fucking rich pay their fair share.

And what the hell were you expecting when so many cities are either shutdown or on limited opening, what did you expect when so many businesses have been burned and looted...dumbass.

You obviously can’t do math.

And what the hell were you expecting when so many cities are either shutdown or on limited opening, what did you expect when so many businesses have been burned and looted...dumbass.

I expected a competent, national response, not the cities having to work this out for themselves.

Trump couldn't protect the country from Covid, he couldn't even protect himself.

I expected a competent, national response, not the cities having to work this out for themselves.

Trump couldn't protect the country from Covid, he couldn't even protect himself.

Considering how Seattle and Portland handled a national response on their riots it's a pretty safe bet that you're full of crap.

Forum List

Back