Without a job, Romney made $57,000.00 a DAY for last two years.

So you are claiming all the jobs created by Bain Capital were in China....

You are the typical liberal twit trying to make a grandiose claim fit your lies.

Dumbfuck....since Romney's investments made money, that means companies he invested in did well and created jobs....more jobs than you and Obamination have made in your miserable lives.

The average American family makes $50,000.00 a year.

Romney paid 13.9% in taxes.

The average American's taxes are double Romney's.

This is the bottom line.

Romney's tax plan would cut his taxes by half.

Newt's tax plan would taxes for Romney all together.

Both would raise taxes on the average American.

I want to see Republicans run on this.

They could be making jobs in China. They could be loading some company with debt and selling off it's assets, a specialty of Bain Capital.

Since the accounts are in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands, I suspect they aren't doing much to help here. Perhaps you could do a little research. Then when you present an argument, you might actually appear to know what the fuck you're talking about. Try "Google". Let me know if you want to know how it works. I'll try to "talk you through it".

You are the typical liberal twit trying to make a grandiose claim fit your lies.

Can you PLEASE learn how to respond correctly? Proper etiqette is that you put your comments AFTER what you are responding to, not before.

No, not all the jobs created by Bain were in China. Some of them were crappy McJobs at Dominos and Staples.

But the thing is, Romney's goal at Bain was not to make jobs. It was to create profits for investors. This is what makes his claims that he was a "job creator" kind of laughable. That was never really in the program.

Oh ok, people like Romney will just quit investing in our economy and creating those "lousy" jobs at Staples, etc because you will do it for them.....:eusa_whistle:

Do you realize how stupid you look????

Can you PLEASE learn how to respond correctly? Proper etiqette is that you put your comments AFTER what you are responding to, not before.

No, not all the jobs created by Bain were in China. Some of them were crappy McJobs at Dominos and Staples.

But the thing is, Romney's goal at Bain was not to make jobs. It was to create profits for investors. This is what makes his claims that he was a "job creator" kind of laughable. That was never really in the program.

Romney is a corporate pirate and the more the public learns of his record at Bain the higher is negatives are likely to go. I wouldnt be surprised if he hits a70% negative rating by October, especially since about 60% of his own party detests the man.

Oh look, another idiot shows up.

Romney is a corporate pirate and the more the public learns of his record at Bain the higher is negatives are likely to go. I wouldnt be surprised if he hits a70% negative rating by October, especially since about 60% of his own party detests the man.

Oh ok, people like Romney will just quit investing in our economy and creating those "lousy" jobs at Staples, etc because you will do it for them.....:eusa_whistle:

No, they wont quit 'investing' if by that you include venture canabalism.

As to those jobs being lousy, they *are* lousy. People dont typically work at service jobs as a career by first choice. It's something they get stuck in due to circumstances mostly. For example I know a guy with a computer science degree and a microsoft network certification and he ran out of unemplyoment and had to start working stocking shelves at a neighborhood grocer. He would much rather be working in IT, not stocking shelves, but it is all the work he can get. Most people in service related jobs are teens students and elderly in a healthy economy, but today some people with college degrees are doing menial service work.

And to guys like Romney that's fine by them as long as they can continue to squeeze another penny out of the market.

lol

Dumbfuck....since Romney's investments made money, that means companies he invested in did well and created jobs....more jobs than you and Obamination have made in your miserable lives.

They could be making jobs in China. They could be loading some company with debt and selling off it's assets, a specialty of Bain Capital.

Since the accounts are in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands, I suspect they aren't doing much to help here. Perhaps you could do a little research. Then when you present an argument, you might actually appear to know what the fuck you're talking about. Try "Google". Let me know if you want to know how it works. I'll try to "talk you through it".

You can't tell us how many jobs were "created" by Bain or where they were created. Because they won't share that info. You just mindlessly assume.

How much did Bain take in government subsidies and tax cuts. Some of that we can find out.

Just because a corporation exists doesn't mean it's a "temple of goodness and jobs". You guys have to be a little more suspicious of corporations and their motives. I don't understand this blind trust.

Republicans are skeptical of scientists and science, but place Corporate CEO's on a pedestal.

Oh look, another idiot shows up.

Lol, all you have to contribute are pejoratives, unwarranted assertions, and various other false arguments that you apparently are unfamiliar with.

Not to be rude, but I do suspect that you are mistaken about who the idiot is so far.

Uh idiot, not everyone can have a white collar job.

Some adults working at Staples love it and some don't, big deal. I'm sure they would love for YOU to go insult them today for doing some "teenager's job"....go do it for fun.:eusa_whistle:

Oh yeah, we also need those kind of people picking up trash, cleaning hotels, flipping burgers, loading luggage on the plane, etc.

This is Econ/Business 101, idiot. FYI my undergrad degree was Economics and I have a MBA.

Now run along, idiot.

As to those jobs being lousy, they *are* lousy. People dont typically work at service jobs as a career by first choice. It's something they get stuck in due to circumstances mostly. For example I know a guy with a computer science degree and a microsoft network certification and he ran out of unemplyoment and had to start working stocking shelves at a neighborhood grocer. He would much rather be working in IT, not stocking shelves, but it is all the work he can get. Most people in service related jobs are teens students and elderly in a healthy economy, but today some people with college degrees are doing menial service work.

And to guys like Romney that's fine by them as long as they can continue to squeeze another penny out of the market.

lol

Just go away kook.

There must be some public library you can trash today in protest of conservatives.

You can't tell us how many jobs were "created" by Bain or where they were created. Because they won't share that info. You just mindlessly assume.

How much did Bain take in government subsidies and tax cuts. Some of that we can find out.

Just because a corporation exists doesn't mean it's a "temple of goodness and jobs". You guys have to be a little more suspicious of corporations and their motives. I don't understand this blind trust.

Republicans are skeptical of scientists and science, but place Corporate CEO's on a pedestal.

Republicans are skeptical of scientists and science, ...

Yeah well we *all* should be skeptical of science ESPECIALLY SCIENTISTS THEMSELVES.

You know, kind alike the Russian scientists who thinks he spotted life on Venus?

Not saying it cant be true, but I would look for other explanations like optical illusion and broken off peices to a lander before I would leap to it being life indications. Remember Piltdown Man?

Skepticism is a healthy thing, and contributes much to the veracity of the scientific process.

lol

Your IT buddy certainly isn't looking very hard for a "real" job, then. I was researching a career change recently and three jobs kept coming up as 1) well-paid, 2) ubiquitous, and 3) requiring specific training. Nursing, accounting, and, yes, IT! were the top three. HR was another job that kept coming up, but doesn't pay quite what the others do. Every community, every venue I looked at had all those jobs available. If he has the bona fides he claims, he shouldn't have to work at a menial task.
But hey, you can't claim to be one of the unwashed, downtrodden if you are making some serious scratch. Oh, yeah, none of these jobs paid what a CEO makes, so I guess that might have put him off.

You work under the delusion that investors create jobs.

They don't.

Consumer demand creates jobs. Staples exist because we all need office supplies, even for our homes. If Staples wasn't filling that demand, Office Depot would be.

All investors do is guess right. And really, Staples didn't enjoy huge success when Bain owned them. They really grew after Bain sold them, and some clever guys came up with the "Easy Button" Marketing scheme.

What investors do, unfortunately, is encourage a race to the bottom on wages and benefits. Cut costs, cut salaries, cut benefits. Do more with less. The problem is, this reduces consumer demand.

I've been involved in Republican Politics for 32 years, and frankly, I just don't know what the hell these people are even thinking.

Uh moron....investors give existing and "new" companies capital to grow their product/business.

There was no Facebook until they got investment money to take an idea to the consumer.

There was no Microsoft until Bill Gates got investment money.

Mac, Nike,etc.....

Just shut up with your bullshit. Get back to your factory job.

You work under the delusion that investors create jobs.

They don't.

Consumer demand creates jobs. Staples exist because we all need office supplies, even for our homes. If Staples wasn't filling that demand, Office Depot would be.

All investors do is guess right. And really, Staples didn't enjoy huge success when Bain owned them. They really grew after Bain sold them, and some clever guys came up with the "Easy Button" Marketing scheme.

What investors do, unfortunately, is encourage a race to the bottom on wages and benefits. Cut costs, cut salaries, cut benefits. Do more with less. The problem is, this reduces consumer demand.

Your IT buddy certainly isn't looking very hard for a "real" job, then.

That is not only judgemental, but condescending and unsympathetic also. I know he was looking for an IT job for two fullyears before his savings were gone and no more unemployment benefits. His wife left him, he lost his house and lived in his car for a while.

He spent years getting his CS degree and absolutely did not want to change to stocking shelves.

That you think it is so easy to get work in IT shows how little you know about.

I was researching a career change recently and three jobs kept coming up as 1) well-paid, 2) ubiquitous, and 3) requiring specific training. Nursing, accounting, and, yes, IT! were the top three.

Yes and that is largely due to companies putting up notices to get cheaper workers. Management wont be happy in some cases until IT pays what a McJob would pay. That doesnt mean that they will actually hire an American with ten years experience and the salary to go with it.

Nursing is also difficult to get in to. Most hospitals want people with experience and so nurses have to start at hispices and that sort of thing before they can move up, which sounds fine until you realize how few and far between those places are and many of them are already overeloaded with subpar nurses and other trying to get that same amount of experience.

Having a nursing degree is not a magic ticket to job availability.

HR was another job that kept coming up, but doesn't pay quite what the others do.

HR does hire alot and that is largely due to turn over. Most companies have HR do the shit tasks of dealing with layoffs and benefit reductions, etc, and alot of people discover they cant handle the stress. I know about five former HR people and they all say the same thing and changed careers.

Every community, every venue I looked at had all those jobs available. If he has the bona fides he claims, he shouldn't have to work at a menial task.

Which shows, once again that you dont know what you are talking about.

But hey, you can't claim to be one of the unwashed, downtrodden if you are making some serious scratch. Oh, yeah, none of these jobs paid what a CEO makes, so I guess that might have put him off.

Comments like that is exactly why so many people literally hate managers and conservative comentators.

You really think that my friend would drop his career so he can claim to be one of the unwashed masses? That is beyond just being a stupid and heartless comment; it is downright delusional and evil.

Uh moron....investors give existing and "new" companies capital to grow their product/business.

There was no Facebook until they got investment money to take an idea to the consumer.

There was no Microsoft until Bill Gates got investment money.

Mac, Nike,etc.....

Just shut up with your bullshit. Get back to your factory job.

You are obviously a troll. No one can be as stupid as you pretend to be.

Welcome to my ignore list.

I've been involved in Republican Politics for 32 years, and frankly, I just don't know what the hell these people are even thinking.

They arent thinking. This is a case of stupidity brought on by excessive raw greed.

Uh idiot, not everyone can have a white collar job.

Some adults working at Staples love it and some don't, big deal. I'm sure they would love for YOU to go insult them today for doing some "teenager's job"....go do it for fun.:eusa_whistle:

Oh yeah, we also need those kind of people picking up trash, cleaning hotels, flipping burgers, loading luggage on the plane, etc.

This is Econ/Business 101, idiot. FYI my undergrad degree was Economics and I have a MBA.

Now run along, idiot.

]

Ah, an MBA. So how long have you been clinically retarded?

We do need people picking up trash and loading planes and cleaning toilets.

And they should be paid a fair wage for doing it.

This is the problem with the Romney "Staples" economy that you don't get. When you stick an adult with a minimum wage job, and he has to apply to the government for food stamps to put food on the table, Medicaid to see a doctor and Section 8 housing to put a roof over his head, you've done a couple things that Republicans should really be aghast at.

1) You've made government essential to his survival, and therefore, his loyalty. Which means he'll be more inclined to vote Democratic.

2) For those of us who haven't been downsized, right-sized, off shored or otherwise are still earning a middle class wage despite Mr. Romney's best efforts, we end up paying a higher tax rate to support that nonsense, not Mr. Cayman Islands Bank Account paying a whopping 13% tax rate.

Could the contrast be any greater between the guy who looted American companies and shipped their jobs overseas and only pays taxes at a 13% rate, and our president who wants the wealthy to pay taxes at the same rate as the rest of us?

Romney is the poster child for welfare for the wealthy.

Why should the idle rich, who don't work, pay taxes at a lower rate than those of us who do work?

Forum List

Back