With Our Victory Of Roe Being Overturned, Next Target--Same Sex Marriage!

You are not "united" if ever state has different laws on basic matters. You nation is in decline because you only want some rights for some people.

They have fewer "mental disorders" than you have.

Homosexuality has existed is every culture and at every time in the history of the world. It is also been found in the animal world across numerous species. It's as "normal" as heterosexuality is to straight people.

The change in the classification of homosexuality came about because of a vast body of research over the past century, and the assessment from the research that you can't "cure" homosexuality. If it were simply a mental disorder, they could change the behaviour, and they can't. Furthermore, what mental health problems gay people have are in accepting themselves as gay in a straight world.

Kaz makes up shit about people and then pretends his lies are reality.

We get it, you are a Lesbian. I am guessing you are a Twerking Tranny supporter.

Going off of this decision it's time to legalize pot in all states. There is no power to deny it.

Again, there is a complete difference between negotiating a deal and translating that contract into legal. That has apparently flown over your head like everything else. Tell me again how we aren't independent if we import ANY oil from central Canada rather than shipping it around the world. Wow, that was dumb ...

We are importing about 4 million bpd from Canada. Not only did I negotiate the deal and write the contracts I also built or refurbished physician offices. They were not employment contracts which most lawyers couldn't understand.

Bullshit! White Christian macho men stand up for what they believe is the right thing to do. I'm doing that right now.
I'm a Christian.

And I fail to see why you felt the need to refer to yourself as a "white" Christian macho man when exalting yourself as if Christians of other races are incapable of doing what is right.

Not a very Christian thing to do.

I dont how big that lie is, or if is a true fact

But any molestation is wrong

However homosexual molestation is worse because its forcing boys to engage in an unnatural act

Meaning that the punishment for hetero rape should be life in prison while the punishment for homosexual rape should be death
Look it up...and 90% are family members and friends.

Here is where I stand on this.

Same-sex couples getting married or even  wanting to get married makes just about no sense whatsoever and was never going to lead to anything positive when you consider the fact that marriage has a biblical significance but even outside of that scope, many cultures would marry to ensure that the father of the womans children were in fact his. The entire purpose of it relied on it being between one man and one woman and I find it odd that in a generation where people work effortlessly to not offend other cultures via cancelation, the same generation fails to see how same-sex marriage offends other cultures and religions. Why even involve yourself within the customs of a religion that you don't even believe in to begin with? There is such thing as domestic partnership as an alternative. Just sounds to me like more unnecessary first world problems for people to get all riled up about.

You are not "united" if ever state has different laws on basic matters. You nation is in decline because you only want some rights for some people.

They have fewer "mental disorders" than you have.

Homosexuality has existed is every culture and at every time in the history of the world. It is also been found in the animal world across numerous species. It's as "normal" as heterosexuality is to straight people.

The change in the classification of homosexuality came about because of a vast body of research over the past century, and the assessment from the research that you can't "cure" homosexuality. If it were simply a mental disorder, they could change the behaviour, and they can't. Furthermore, what mental health problems gay people have are in accepting themselves as gay in a straight world.

Kaz makes up shit about people and then pretends his lies are reality.
So mental disorders have been around forever?
I'm impressed, you have an amazing grasp of the obvious.

Just because it is a deeply ingrained mental disorder does not change the fact it is still a sexual deviancy from natural sexual relations.
Plain common sense shows this truth.
Sorry if this hits a little too close to home but acknowledging the problem is the first step towards healing.

Look it up...and 90% are family members and friends.
Live-in boyfriends is more like it

The modern lib culture has men and women playing musical beds and fathers seldom live with their biological children

Last edited:
We are importing about 4 million bpd from Canada. Not only did I negotiate the deal and write the contracts I also built or refurbished physician offices. They were not employment contracts which most lawyers couldn't understand.

Where the fuck did you get that the only contracts are employment contracts? No one said that but you and this is the first time in this discussion that employment contracts were mentioned.

BTW, there is not one contract between the US and Canada and no way anyone had a non-lawyer write up those contracts. I negotiated many deals at many levels. I'm not fool enough to write the contract, that's what lawyers are for.

Note your claim just got wilder since now you're a non-lawyer writing contracts for international law (sic)

So mental disorders have been around forever?
I'm impressed, you have an amazing grasp of the obvious.

Just because it is a deeply ingrained mental disorder does not change the fact it is still a sexual deviancy from natural sexual relations.
Plain common sense shows this truth.
Sorry if this hits a little too close to home but acknowledging the problem is the first step towards healing.
Bigotry is a deeply ingrained mental disorder. The need to deny a basic right that you take for granted to a group who you disapprove of is a deeply ingrained mental disorder. And your focus on the sexual aspect of being gay while failing to understand that they are human beings that who just want to live freely as you is, guess what? A deeply ingrained mental disorder. Not to mention just plain stupid

Bigotry is a deeply ingrained mental disorder. The need to deny a basic right that you take for granted to a group who you disapprove of is a deeply ingrained mental disorder. And your focus on the sexual aspect of being gay while failing to understand that they are human beings that who just want to live freely as you is, guess what? A deeply ingrained mental disorder. Not to mention just plain stupid

You are SO full of shit it isn't even funny.

I'll tell you what's a mental disorder, fucktard.

It's believing you have SPECIAL rights just cause you're a little different.

You do NOT have the right to be called by the pronoun of your choice.

You have the privilege of being called whatever the fuck I want to call you, just like everyone else

Yes, its called an amendment process. You federal supremacists should try it sometime. Instead of trying to shove your bullshit down everyones throat.
Today the amendment process can only pass relatively non-controversy issues. It's been over 50 years since congress passed an amendment. In todays highly polarized political environment passing any amendment in congress (2/3 vote) and ratifying by 2/3 of the states is all but impossible. After getting 2/3 vote in the House and Senate which is nearly impossible. 7 red or blue states would have to flip. That means the only amendment that would pass would be one that would not favor either side.

The world and the country is changing faster than anytime in history, and changes in the constitution have never been slower. In the first 130 years of the country there were 20 amendments passed by congress. In the last 100 years there has been 7. The US Constitution is the 2nd oldest in the world and probably the most out of date. Thus the Supreme Court's primary job has been the making of laws and interpretation of the constitution.

Forum List

Back