With Our Victory Of Roe Being Overturned, Next Target--Same Sex Marriage!

I have no argument? You got to befucking kidding! You have failed to respond to a single point that I made in posts 601 and 624. All you have is vile, bigoted rhetoric. You are a mess
I'm not rechecking your insane rants.
I already said I'm fine with civil unions or just plain butt buddies. What more do you want? You won't find it here.
I will not support their mental disorders & pretend like they are normal couples with normal relationships. Homosexuality is an unnatural act & so is pretending it isn't.
It has always been a mental disorder & sexual deviancy. IDC what you & your "partner" do as long as I don't have to see it & you keep it away from the kids.
Keep the rainbow mafia & groomers away & I have no desire to interfere in your personal choices.
Happy now proggy?

The essential point is that the change in the position of the APA on homosexuality was not brought about as a result of a careful regime of scholarly research and study; it was a blatantly political move, a pre-determined vote on the status of a mental illness. Furthermore, this vote was undertaken in a pervasive climate of deception and intimidation.

A simple majority cannot vote to take away your constitutionally guaranteed rights.
There is no right to be married at all. Not under the Constitution.

The Founders intended that the federal government exercise as little interference with the running of individual lives as possible. The real power was reserved to the states. If you don't like what the state is doing find a different state.

There is no right to be married at all. Not under the Constitution.

The Founders intended that the federal government exercise as little interference with the running of individual lives as possible. The real power was reserved to the states. If you don't like what the state is doing find a different state.

This is exactly why I have ranted about gov't involvement in marriage. It should NOT be there. There is no reason why couples should have to ask permission and then PAY for proof of that permission, in order to marry.

The entire gov't supported marriage industry should be taken down. And that includes the 1,400 or so federal, state and local gov't benefits.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I already said I'm fine with civil unions or just plain butt buddies. What more do you want? You won't find it here.
I will not support their mental disorders & pretend like they are normal couples with normal relationships. Homosexuality is an unnatural act & so is pretending it isn't.
It has always been a mental disorder & sexual deviancy. IDC what you & your "partner" do as long as I don't have to see it & you keep it away from the kids.
Keep the rainbow mafia & groomers away & I have no desire to interfere in your personal choices.
Happy now proggy?

The essential point is that the change in the position of the APA on homosexuality was not brought about as a result of a careful regime of scholarly research and study; it was a blatantly political move, a pre-determined vote on the status of a mental illness. Furthermore, this vote was undertaken in a pervasive climate of deception and intimidation.

1656271412657.png
1656271621912.png

This is exactly why I have ranted about gov't involvement in marriage. It should NOT be there. There is no reason why couples should have to ask permission and then PAY for proof of that permission, in order to marry.

The entire gov't supported marriage industry should be taken down. And that includes the 1,400 or so federal, state and local gov't benefits.

Yep. Marriage should be an entirely private affair, and government should treat all citizens the same. There should neither be a government award or price for coupling

People should have the same RIGHTS throughout the country. It's should NOT be legal for gays to marry in one state, and not another.

You just don't understand how this country works, Canuck. We are the United STATES.

Voting rights should be the same nation wide, as well as abortion rights and marriage rights. Education too.

Yeah sure. Lefties always want the lowest common denominator.

The opinion of the majority damn well is more than relevant. Your nation never learns from its mistakes. If the majority of the citizens oppose a law, the law cannot stand, and the attempt to impose the law, will undermine the rule of law and people's willingness to obey the law.

This from a leftard?

This country operates on checks and balances. We do not have mob rule here.

Prohibition was one such law. The government banned alcohol. How did that work out for you?

The government did not ban alcohol, you dumbass revionist leftie fucktard.

The PEOPLE banned alcohol. The Temperance movement banned alcohol. And they did it properly too, with 2/3 of Congress and 3/4 of the States.

Abortion was legalized to stop illegal abortions and the damage they cause.

Horse feathers.

It was "legalized" because Congress couldn't get it's act together.

Not because people favoured abortion, but because the law didn't work, and people refused to follow the law.
Anyone and everyone is free to disobey the law. However there are sometimes consequences. Just think, doctors will require an ounce of bravery. What a concept.

Going back to illegal abortions just make the rabid right wingers looks stupid, which of course, they are.
Go complain to your state representatives.

Oh I forgot, you don't have any

Oh well

No Fortune 500 company does that. I owned 5 small businesses (not all at once) and I wasn't stupid enough to do what your company did, having a non-lawyer write contracts. For my businesses, I negotiated the deals, but my lawyer wrote them down. For companies I worked for (either as employee or as a management consultant) it was basically the same. The lawyers wrote, I negotiated.

When I interviewed my small business lawyer, I told her what I wanted and she agreed, then she was great. She said, "got it, you negotiate the deals, you just want me to write them down." Bingo. She was great because she did it. Having a non-lawyer write actual contracts is dumber than a lawyer who represents themselves.

Your BS continues to contradict actual experience.

I think you're talking about SOWs or something, not contracts. Either that or you just made it up like you do everything else

I worked for the 800 pound gorilla and solved a problem they'd had for 20 years. My husband and I also had businesses.

I draw the line at inter species marriage, like marrying a a goat, dog or donkey.

And Justice Clarence Thomas concurs. This degeneracy must end. It should be outlawed. God forbids it!

It should go back to the states. Not that I’m all that anti gay, I really don’t care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom. It’s all the other insane crap we’ve been subjected to. Teaching kids about the 1000 imaginary genders. Not knowing what bathroom to use, the whole pronoun BS, Men in the girls bathroom,men in womens sports, men getting woman of the year,men acting like some over exaggerated woman; that’s kinda insulting. No real woman ever acted that way, it’s an offensive stereotype.

Just because you live in Lala Land and have the illusion of being something your not, don’t expect me to participate in your delusion. I don’t have too. I’ll be kind and respectful but I have limits.

It should go back to the states. Not that I’m all that anti gay, I really don’t care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom. It’s all the other insane crap we’ve been subjected to. Teaching kids about the 1000 imaginary genders. Not knowing what bathroom to use, the whole pronoun BS, Men in the girls bathroom,men in womens sports, men getting woman of the year,men acting like some over exaggerated woman; that’s kinda insulting. No real woman ever acted that way, it’s an offensive stereotype.

Just because you live in Lala Land and have the illusion of being something your not, don’t expect me to participate in your delusion. I don’t have too. I’ll be kind and respectful but I have limits.
You seem to be confused. Gender identity and sexual orientation are-for the most part -two different things

I worked for the 800 pound gorilla and solved a problem they'd had for 20 years. My husband and I also had businesses.

Again, there is a complete difference between negotiating a deal and translating that contract into legal. That has apparently flown over your head like everything else. Tell me again how we aren't independent if we import ANY oil from central Canada rather than shipping it around the world. Wow, that was dumb ...

You just don't understand how this country works, Canuck. We are the United STATES.

Yeah sure. Lefties always want the lowest common denominator.

This from a leftard?

This country operates on checks and balances. We do not have mob rule here.

The government did not ban alcohol, you dumbass revionist leftie fucktard.

The PEOPLE banned alcohol. The Temperance movement banned alcohol. And they did it properly too, with 2/3 of Congress and 3/4 of the States.

Horse feathers.

It was "legalized" because Congress couldn't get it's act together.

Anyone and everyone is free to disobey the law. However there are sometimes consequences. Just think, doctors will require an ounce of bravery. What a concept.

Go complain to your state representatives.

Oh I forgot, you don't have any

Oh well

You are not "united" if ever state has different laws on basic matters. You nation is in decline because you only want some rights for some people.
Happy now proggy?

They have fewer "mental disorders" than you have.

Homosexuality has existed is every culture and at every time in the history of the world. It is also been found in the animal world across numerous species. It's as "normal" as heterosexuality is to straight people.

The change in the classification of homosexuality came about because of a vast body of research over the past century, and the assessment from the research that you can't "cure" homosexuality. If it were simply a mental disorder, they could change the behaviour, and they can't. Furthermore, what mental health problems gay people have are in accepting themselves as gay in a straight world.

Kaz makes up shit about people and then pretends his lies are reality.

You seem to be confused. Gender identity and sexual orientation are-for the most part -two different things
Oh please genderqueer is 99% a load of crap

I’m not confused. All 81, 68,72 (they can’t even make up their minds on that) genders/genderqueer are complete BS. I’m not participating in trying to figure out what flavor of the month you feel like today.

Forum List

Back