With Our Victory Of Roe Being Overturned, Next Target--Same Sex Marriage!

But it does cost us all something- by enabling & even legitimizing their sexual deviancies you force society to accept more deviant behavior.
Forcing acceptance of mental illnesses & deviant behavior has negative ripple effects across the board, not the least being they are openly trying to groom kids in schools now.
They can call it a civil union or something else but they insist on making the rest of us treat it like it is normal behavior, which it most definitely is not.
Forcing me to accept perversions as normal doesn't work for me
Where the fuck di you go? No response to post 601? What kind of pathetic coward are you ? I will hold your feet to the fire until you answer me. I will tell you something else in addition to my previous post. These are people who are part of the fabric of the community. There is no controversy about them. They are not a topic of discussion. They mow their lawns, walk their dogs and waite at the school bus stop for their kids with the other parents. I find it hard to understand what sort of bizaarre and distorted immage you have of these people.How fucking stupid are you?!!

Holy shit! You have some serious issues! To you it is all about sex. You probably think more about gay sex than gay people do. You also seem to think that by not allowing them to marry they will stop being gay.

It seems that you are to limited intellectually to understand that we are talking about human beings who have lives and who are just like the rest of us in more ways than not. They are people who have homes and jobs. They have families and they are parents. They pay taxes and volunteer in the community.

We have several same sex couple in my community. They are medical professionals, educators, technicians and other things. They just go about there lives like the rest of us. They do not stand out. They do not “spread deviance” -whatever the fuck that means- and they damned sure are not grooming kids. Their behavior is in fact NORMAL. The fact that you are too emotionally immature and damaged to understand that is disturbing.

Morons like you make me sick. You do not have to accept anything. Just shut up and stay out of the way. One last thing. Your wish to marginalize them and push them into the shadows as second class citizens will come back to bite you. They will revert to their militancy of the early years of the gays rights movement and really make a show of it doing things that will really piss you off. Be careful what you ask for.
Sorry if you don't like they have a sexual deviancy but that is a fact & sorry if that makes you sick.
It's a free country dude, knock yourself out with your perversions just don't expect me to support or enable them.
They are humans with a mental illness & pretending they don't doesn't help them.
A bunch of militant twinks is not as scary to normal people as you might think. As long as they stay away from our kids & don't make demands or expect extra rights, we are good.
Go get a civil union or just butt buddy up, IDC because your opinion & strong emotions mean nothing.

There, are you happy I answered your rant? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :fu::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Right but I am willing to bet that there are more straight men who want to have sex with young girls -and sometimes boys-than gay men who wnt to have sex with young boys
Well, since straight guys outnumber the pole smokers about 50-1, that would make sense.
Basically, 100% of gay man could be wanting to have sex with young boys so it only takes 3% of straights to equal "more". Really went out on a limb there, didn't you?

You got a team of monkeys helping out with your Capt. Obvious insights there, proggy?

Right but I am willing to bet that there are more straight men who want to have sex with young girls -and sometimes boys-than gay men who wnt to have sex with young boys
I would guess that nearly all straight men want to have sex with pretty young girls

But thankfully most can control their passions

Maybe in another generation or two of enticing liberal culture it will be anything goes but we arent there yet

That only applies to elderly married people, receiving SS. During your child raising years, when you have a mortgage and are filing joint returns, being married is a tax windfall. Especially for single income families.

Weird because I fall into this category and there is no tax windfall being married and having children. We are a two-income family however, and our combined income severely limits any benefits we may receive. We do hope to retire someday and will be on Social Security and that's when it will really hurt us.

Not to mention “family health insurance plans” which are open to married couples are a huge financial boon.

Neither my wife nor my company sponsored insurance plan requires us to be married to have a family plan.

Women in labour aren't demanding abortions. Stop being ridiculous. And since you don't know jack shit about me, your pronouncement that I am sick or twisted is laughable. I guess it's one way of dismissing an argument you cannot overcome.

But in some states they can, that is the point. The right to choose has been taken too far. You quoting the Bible stating that life doesn't begin until the child takes his/her first breath. I'm not sure how else that can be interpreted other than you don't have a problem with CA law, for example, that allows abortions up until the moment of birth.

Sorry if you don't like they have a sexual deviancy but that is a fact & sorry if that makes you sick.
It's a free country dude, knock yourself out with your perversions just don't expect me to support or enable them.
They are humans with a mental illness & pretending they don't doesn't help them.
A bunch of militant twinks is not as scary to normal people as you might think. As long as they stay away from our kids & don't make demands or expect extra rights, we are good.
Go get a civil union or just butt buddy up, IDC because your opinion & strong emotions mean nothing.

There, are you happy I answered your rant? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :fu::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Holy shit! You are one sick fuck. You havebeenexposed as the ignorant bigot that you are. My work is done here

Well, since straight guys outnumber the pole smokers about 50-1, that would make sense.
Basically, 100% of gay man could be wanting to have sex with young boys so it only takes 3% of straights to equal "more". Really went out on a limb there, didn't you?

You got a team of monkeys helping out with your Capt. Obvious insights there, proggy?
When did you first realize that you're gay and started to freak out?

When did you first realize that you're gay and started to freak out?
Calling me gay now, huh? Must be easier than admitting you have no real arguments & whining won't work.
Projection is one of the last refuges of a weak mind

projection.png

Nope.i wrote the contracts, faxed them and called for corrections. I was the only person in the company who did so. They made no corrections and made my contract the company standard. They were still using it ten years later.

If you import 7-8 million bpd and export 3 million bpd, you really aren't energy independent.

Right, Trump had us energy independent, your guy Bungling Biden gave it back

Nope.i wrote the contracts, faxed them and called for corrections. I was the only person in the company who did so. They made no corrections and made my contract the company standard. They were still using it ten years later

No Fortune 500 company does that. I owned 5 small businesses (not all at once) and I wasn't stupid enough to do what your company did, having a non-lawyer write contracts. For my businesses, I negotiated the deals, but my lawyer wrote them down. For companies I worked for (either as employee or as a management consultant) it was basically the same. The lawyers wrote, I negotiated.

When I interviewed my small business lawyer, I told her what I wanted and she agreed, then she was great. She said, "got it, you negotiate the deals, you just want me to write them down." Bingo. She was great because she did it. Having a non-lawyer write actual contracts is dumber than a lawyer who represents themselves.

Your BS continues to contradict actual experience.

I think you're talking about SOWs or something, not contracts. Either that or you just made it up like you do everything else

Once again, the USA look like the religious zealots have seized control. And Americans look weak and stupid.
That's essentially it.

We're doing our best impression of the Middle East, with states dividing by the intensity of their religiosity.

And, as is predictable when that happens, the hate and rage are increasing exponentially. One of the primary features of religion.

The world watches in horror. Except for our enemies, of course, who are just loving this.

That's essentially it.

We're doing our best impression of the Middle East, with states dividing by the intensity of their religiosity.

And, as is predictable when that happens, the hate and rage are increasing exponentially. One of the primary features of religion.

The world watches in horror. Except for our enemies, of course, who are just loving this.

Democrats are using government to silence their opposition (with "WOKE"), opened our southern border, are releasing violent criminals back into our cities, want to spend like double our entire GDP on a leftist goodie bag of giveaways and you're silent.

But when the court pushes abortion back to the States, which is how our country was founded, that is "extreme" to you.

What a dip shit and a racist

Calling me gay now, huh? Must be easier than admitting you have no real arguments & whining won't work.
Projection is one of the last refuges of a weak mind

View attachment 662513
I have no argument? You got to befucking kidding! You have failed to respond to a single point that I made in posts 601 and 624. All you have is vile, bigoted rhetoric. You are a mess

Forum List

Back