With Our Victory Of Roe Being Overturned, Next Target--Same Sex Marriage!

This is like energy where you are saying things that are just wrong. Unless you're a lawyer, you're lying. Fortune 500 companies only have lawyers write contracts. I negotiated a bunch of agreements with vendors for several Fortune 500 companies, but lawyers ALWAYS write the text.

This is like energy. You lied you know what you don't and ran into me who worked many tears in the energy sector and I knew what you said was wrong from experience. The dumbest energy thing you said was that energy independent means that you import NO oil, which is butt stupid. It means you don't NET import oil. Energy is a global business. That was just flat out stupid

Nope.i wrote the contracts, faxed them and called for corrections. I was the only person in the company who did so. They made no corrections and made my contract the company standard. They were still using it ten years later.

If you import 7-8 million bpd and export 3 million bpd, you really aren't energy independent.

And Justice Clarence Thomas concurs. This degeneracy must end. It should be outlawed. God forbids it!

Fuck you and your religious fantasies.
You are all about authoritarianism.
I know as a MAGA idiot you don't know what that means, so look it up.
All your posts spout a closed society.
You don't know what that means because you live in open one (that is closing rapidly because of fucking rump-fed pignuts like yourself.

Holy shit! You have some serious issues! To you it is all about sex. You probably think more about gay sex than gay people do. You also seem to think that by not allowing them to marry they will stop being gay.

It seems that you are to limited intellectually to understand that we are talking about human beings who have lives and who are just like the rest of us in more ways than not. They are people who have homes and jobs. They have families and they are parents. They pay taxes and volunteer in the community.

We have several same sex couple in my community. They are medical professionals, educators, technicians and other things. They just go about there lives like the rest of us. They do not stand out. They do not “spread deviance” -whatever the fuck that means- and they damned sure are not grooming kids. Their behavior is in fact NORMAL. The fact that you are too emotionally immature and damaged to understand that is disturbing.

Morons like you make me sick. You do not have to accept anything. Just shut up and stay out of the way. One last thing. Your wish to marginalize them and push them into the shadows as second class citizens will come back to bite you. They will revert to their militancy of the early years of the gays rights movement and really make a show of it doing things that will really piss you off. Be careful what you ask for.
YET we have gay parades with naked people in it and offensive floats and displays.

I am telling myself that nothing is permanent and in time this too can and will be overruled. It rests on far weaker foundations than the original Roe. But I don’t like to see out pr finest institution politicized like this. Established rights and law overturned regardless of consequences. Not just this, but other rulings too. Never for a moment did I think a fundamental right, established by the time I came of age, would be taken away. Dark times :(
February 14, 1912, women in Arizona lost the right to vote.
There, feel better?

You don't know what that means because you live in open one (that is closing rapidly because of fucking rump-fed pignuts like yourself.
A godd smack down of the MAGA MORON Man-child

Yes, it's time for you people to relinquish authority to God. We will prevail. As matter of fact, we already are beginning with the smackdown of Roe v Wade. Pucker up, same-sex marriage is next.

Nobody yet has ever been able to tell me how same sex marriage somehow hurts my traditional one.

Yes, it's time for you people to relinquish authority to God. We will prevail. As matter of fact, we already are beginning with the smackdown of Roe v Wade. Pucker up, same-sex marriage is next.

So what church do you belong to?

This implies that straight men are in any way "moral" or "upright" in their sexual proclivities. I found a Christian Family website that defined "adultery" as sex between a man and a woman who is married or betrothed. Sex between married men and single women is not considered "adultery".
Of course some straight men engage in immoral sexual conduct

Thats been known since Biblical times

And its unquestionably harmful to everyone involved

But most straight men are not pedophiles in spite of the liberal pop culture encouraging them to be

Imagine a straight men’s chorus make a video about wanting to have sex with teen and pre teen girls

It would be a scandal that libs would be quick to attack

But when homosexuals proudly proclaim their sickness you make excuses for them

Of course some straight men engage in immoral sexual conduct

Thats been known since Biblical times

And its unquestionably harmful to everyone involved

But most straight men are not pedophiles in spite of the liberal pop culture encouraging them to be

Imagine a straight men’s chorus make a video about wanting to have sex with teen and pre teen girls

It would be a scandal that libs would be quick to attack

But when homosexuals proudly proclaim their sickness you make excuses for them
You are so pathetically obtuse that I am embarrassed for you

This is the first time in its history that the Supreme Court has removed a fundamental right, the right of a woman to make her own decisions regarding her health and well-being.
The Court is imposing its religious view on the American people.
The Court determined that the government is in control of a woman's health when it involves a pregnancy. The woman and her doctor do not decide her fate. The state does.
CNN reports, "Abortion-rights protesters continued to voice their fury and anguish nationwide Saturday following the seismic ruling by the US Supreme Court to eliminate the federal constitutional right to an abortion.

"On Friday, the Court overturned the 1973 ruling known as Roe v. Wade, sparking protests that are expected to extend throughout the weekend.

"Smaller gatherings of people celebrating the ruling are also taking place.

"As states started enacting abortion bans and some clinics stopped offering the procedure, abortion-rights advocates took to the streets in major cities.

"More demonstrations are expected today and Sunday in cities big and small, including in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Illinois, Texas, New Mexico, California, and many others."

Coming on the heels of the Court's decision to expand gun rights in New York after the shooting massacres in Buffalo and New York, the extreme unpopularity of the Supreme Court's religious decision regarding a woman's right to determine her health and well-being destiny has created chaos across our country, and there is no end in sight.

All that makes Justice Samuel Alito's remarks extraordinarily ironic. He said, "Roe was egregiously wrong from the start. Its reasoning was exceptionally weak [from a religious point of view], and the decision has had damaging consequences. And far from bringing about a national settlement of the abortion issue, Roe and Casey have inflamed debate and deepened division.

Incredible! Obviously, Alito is not very cognizant of the world around him. He has lived in the crystal palace far too long.

It was the Supreme Court's decision that fostered "damaging consequences" and "inflamed debate and deepened division!"

At the same time, a former Republican President and the current leader of the Republican Party is being investigated by a Congressional hearing for the alleged crime of leading a coup attempt to overthrow the elected government.

Fostering damaging consequences, inflaming debate, and deepening division are what far-right conservatives do. The proof is in their actions.

These same far-right conservatives expect to win control of Congress in November. As can be seen, if that happens, our country will be in serious trouble.

Right but I am willing to bet that there are more straight men who want to have sex with young girls -and sometimes boys-than gay men who wnt to have sex with young boys

Right but I am willing to bet that there are more straight men who want to have sex with young girls -and sometimes boys-than gay men who wnt to have sex with young boys
You seem to be an advocate for the gay lifestyle. Your protective of them. You wouldn't happen to be a Rock Hudson or Liberace fan would you?

Forum List

Back