With no answers for inflation, crime or the border, Democrats turn to gaslighting voters

So, the orange douchebag didn't build the wall? All that bragging was just lies?

You retards fell for that lie, right? Poor trumptards. No wonder you guys are so mad all the time. :itsok:
Biden ran on uniting use, you loons fell for the lie. Don't stop, while your party has a kid to groom.

Biden ran on uniting use, you loons fell for the lie. Don't stop, while your party has a kid to groom.
Sure, retard. How's the orange loser? Still hiding under his bed waiting for the next FBI visit? :laughing0301:

IMO it began during the Reagan administration. I used to watch the special orders on Cspan after House business closed for the day. Reagan's overwhelming popularity after the disaster of the Carter administration was unnerving to the Democrats and they were actively looking for ways to neutralize that to regain their power. GHWB helped them out when he broke his 'no new taxes' pledge but by that time it was getting bad. I listened to Henry Gonzales (D) of Texas in special orders rail against Reagan and Bush 41 and introduced impeachment papers against Reagan that never got off the ground. And there were others on both sides. It was getting bad then.

I don't excuse DJT signing the spending bills and I agree that except for Newt Gingrich's reformer Republicans during the Clinton administration, the GOP is little better than the Democrats when it comes to spending. The main difference is in the constituency each represents. Republicans these days are more likely to promote economic growth and more power to the people; Democrats go for social engineering, climate change, 'woke' emphasis.

Republicans do not represent economic growth. They represent the rich and powerful interests at the expense of ordinary people. They want to make it easier for companies to pollute our air and water., They want to destroy wildlife habitats. They have no issue with the rich evading taxes. Republicans attack our freedoms. They attack voting rights and free speech rights. Women have already had one right taken away. Republicans are the evil that attacks our country.

Republicans do not represent economic growth. They represent the rich and powerful interests at the expense of ordinary people. They want to make it easier for companies to pollute our air and water., They want to destroy wildlife habitats. They have no issue with the rich evading taxes. Republicans attack our freedoms. They attack voting rights and free speech rights. Women have already had one right taken away. Republicans are the evil that attacks our country.
And yet the Democrats are vastly worse.

I'm sure you believe that dear. I'm also very sure you can't back it up with any credible source, but hey, you believe it.

No, in the past it was rarely noticeable to the average American whether the Republican or Democrat got elected. Both loved America and Americans and put country ahead of pet issues and dogma. It didn't change our lives all that much. That began to change in the 1980's and 90's, and by the time George W. Bush was elected, the two parties had become pretty much polar opposites and at war with each other.
I actually blame social media. That is what has been dividing people and parties.

I actually blame social media. That is what has been dividing people and parties.

It was getting bad under Reagan though and into the Bush 41 and Clinton administrations. The internet and instant communications was certainly used but I do not believe was the driving factor.

Social media came on the scene in the mid Bush 43 administration and didn't gain a lot of traction until well into the Obama administration. About the same time the MSM went completely off the rails, became heavily partisan, and refused to report anything good re the Republicans and deep sixed as much as it could of anything bad re Democrats.

So whatever underground/deep state factors are driving it, I don't think we can blame on social media. Social media is a symptom, not the underlying cause.

Forum List

Back