CDZ With 9.3 million job openings in the United States, why are there still people panhandling on the corner of Intersections?

Stop the stupidity of claiming a minimum wage floor is bad, and maybe your economic policies might get listened to. No wonder the Democrats can run lunatics and deviants and the GOP morons can't beat them by any kind of significant margins. You want people to work for nothing then lead by example.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Most of the elected officials in the US are Republicans, not that Democrat scum.

Most states are right to work states.

The Democrats have nothing for this country but destruction. Just look at the Worthless Negro's administratiuon with increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt with nothing to show for it, increased taxes and dismal economic growth. Only an idiot would vote for a Democrat.

The Joe Dufus is on a path now to do even worse.

Democrats are the scum of America.

Most of the elected officials in the US are Republicans, not that Democrat scum.

The Democrats have nothing for this country but destruction. Just look at the Worthless Negro's administratiuon with increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt with nothing to show for it, increased taxes and dismal economic growth. Only an idiot would vote for a Democrat.

Scum of the world......

So what? I'm not a Democrat, moron. All you got is the usual Freeper bullshit.

Dude my father was a GM man most of his life, he started with a chevy, then a pontiac, then an olds, then finally a caddy when he retired(keep the money in America). But, before he died he was driving a Lexus, and that made him very happy, because instead of a shitty union product like GM, he got a very well built car....

And why would anyone buy such a product like GM or Chrysler who went bankrupt in 2009, had to get bailed out, didnt pay any of the stock holders, didnt cover previous warranties so now they can do it again, and get bailed out again....No fucking thank you....
Nobody cares about your dumbass anecdotes. The fact is your right wing class warfare idiocy is as big a reason for the current commie shitfest as any left winger nutjob crap is.

Nobody cares about your dumbass anecdotes. The fact is your right wing class warfare idiocy is as big a reason for the current commie shitfest as any left winger nutjob crap is.
Right wing class warfare? Hmmm, i made my money working hard and learning how to invest, didnt stay a progressive slave minimum wage puke. Those who stay a minimum wage puke are losers of the 9th degree. Minimum wage was never created for full time workers.

Owning slaves was anti american and anti Christian. Slave owners were lazy folk because they were afraid to do the work themselves and didn't want to pay for labor. Sickening they were.

Right wing fantasy much; reconstruction is what the north called it.
And they didn't 'reconstruct' anything, they just rigged votes on Federal Amendments, stole land and looted the place and then left. They didn't intend to let many freed slaves move north, and especially not into the territories, which is why they died in contraband camps by the hundreds of thousands, and over 90% stayed in the South, with no significant migration north until the WW I era, where they were crammed into ghettoes.

Right wing class warfare? Hmmm, i made my money working hard and learning how to invest, didnt stay a progressive slave minimum wage puke. Those who stay a minimum wage puke are losers of the 9th degree. Minimum wage was never created for full time workers.
Yeah right, cuz your anecdotal stories are the same as facts. The reality is you just hate people who work real jobs for a living and think they should work for free to line your own pockets.

An independent is a Progressive slave too ashamed of their party to admit they are part of it....
And right wing ideologues are just sociopaths trying to make other people think they're legitimate, instead of merely shills, mainly for all those big corps who are now backing BLM and making Red China rich.

Yeah right, cuz your anecdotal stories are the same as facts. The reality is you just hate people who work real jobs for a living and think they should work for free to line your own pockets.
I had to work jobs for a living, but those prog slaves who sit back and bitch and moan that welfare just isnt enough, but still have TV's, food and cars, demand more from the taxpayer but never say "thank you" for giving up their money that the tax payer earned...

And right wing ideologues are just sociopaths trying to make other people think they're legitimate, instead of merely shills, mainly for all those big corps who are now backing BLM and making Red China rich.
Big Corps like Amazon? You know the most wealthy progressive in the world, who owns the Warshington Compost, a leftwing propaganda machine for Joe Biteme?

I had to work jobs for a living, but those prog slaves who sit back and bitch and moan that welfare just isnt enough, but still have TV's, food and cars, demand more from the taxpayer but never say "thank you" for giving up their money that the tax payer earned...
quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-th...jpg

Ten men go out for beer. The bill for all ten comes to $100. If they paid their bill the way we pay our taxes, it would go something like this:

The first four men (the poorest) would pay nothing. The fifth would pay $1. The sixth would pay $3. The seventh would pay $7. The eighth would pay $12. The ninth would pay $18. The tenth man (the richest) would pay $59.

So, that's what they decided to do. The ten men drank in the bar every day and seemed quite happy with the arrangement, until one day, the owner threw them a curve. He said, "Since you are all such good customers, I'm going to reduce the cost of your daily beer by $20. Drinks for the ten now cost just $80."

The group still wanted to pay their bill the way we pay our taxes, so the first four men were unaffected. They would still drink for free. But what about the other six men -- the paying customers?

How could they divide the $20 windfall so that everyone would get his "fair share"? They realized that $20 divided by six is $3.33. But if they subtracted that from everybody's share, then the fifth man and the sixth man would each end up being paid to drink his beer. So the bar owner suggested that it would be fair to reduce each man's bill by roughly the same amount, and he proceeded to work out the amounts each should pay!

And so:

The fifth man, like the first four, now paid nothing (100% savings). The sixth now paid $2 instead of $3 (33%savings). The seventh now pay $5 instead of $7 (28%savings). The eighth now paid $9 instead of $12 (25% savings). The ninth now paid $14 instead of $18 (22% savings). The tenth now paid $49 instead of $59 (16% savings).

Each of the six was better off than before. And the first four

continued to drink for free. But once outside the restaurant, the men began to compare their savings.

"I only got a dollar out of the $20," declared the sixth man. He

pointed to the tenth man, "but he got $10!"

"Yeah, that's right,' exclaimed the fifth man. "I only saved a dollar, too. It's unfair that he got ten times more than I!"

"That's true!!"shouted the seventh man. "Why should he get $10 back when I got only $2 ? The wealthy get all the breaks!"

"Wait a minute," yelled the first four men in unison. "We didn't get anything at all. The system exploits the poor!" The nine men surrounded the tenth and beat him up.

The next night the tenth man didn't show up for drinks, so the nine sat down and had beers without him. But when it came time to pay the bill, they discovered something important.

They didn't have enough money between all of them for even half of the bill!

And that, boys and girls, journalists and college professors, is how our tax system works. The people who pay the highest taxes get the most benefit from a tax reduction. Tax them too much, attack them for being wealthy, and they just may not show up any more. In fact, they might start drinking overseas where the atmosphere is somewhat friendlier.

I think society should be run in a way that promotes the health and welfare of its citizenry. Homelessness is an indicator of a deeper problem. Either with the individual, or with the society around them. I think homelessness should be taken seriously, and dealt with proactively. I think the society should reach out to its member and determine root cause. Drug addiction, mental health, joblessness? Then steps should be taken to assist them member toward a productive path in life.
One of the things that I think we, as a nation can do is begin to reestablish the mental healthcare system. We have closed many mental hospital over the past 30 years. Many of the individuals you see on the streets today could benefit from professional mental health services.

Forum List

Back