CDZ With 9.3 million job openings in the United States, why are there still people panhandling on the corner of Intersections?

I think society should be run in a way that promotes the health and welfare of its citizenry. Homelessness is an indicator of a deeper problem. Either with the individual, or with the society around them. I think homelessness should be taken seriously, and dealt with proactively. I think the society should reach out to its member and determine root cause. Drug addiction, mental health, joblessness? Then steps should be taken to assist them member toward a productive path in life.
One of the things that I think we, as a nation can do is begin to reestablish the mental healthcare system. We have closed many mental hospital over the past 30 years. Many of the individuals you see on the streets today could benefit from professional mental health services.
It was Jimmy Carter's liberal compassion that had mentally ill people released back to their families as therapeutic care, thinking that would take care of the problem. Then when the mental institutions were empty Ronald Reagan decided to close them up(since no one was using them) to save the government money and then need less taxes. The problem is that those mentally ill who do not abort their children(progressive slaves) end up breeding in another generation of mentally ill people, thus those are now in charge of the government and everyone in the world sees it.

And what is really bad, is that most of the progressive left who vote for these people, are just as insane....

Providing for the general welfare and the social not Capital power to Tax are delegated to our federal Congress.

Providing for the general warfare and common offense of worse forms of Theft. Why do right-wingers not complain about it?
There was nothing in the Constitution that said that the government was to act like Nanny's for the stupid people of the country. When you provide "just enough" to allow them to live, then those slaves will vote to keep those in power giving out the free stuff...

There was nothing in the Constitution that said that the government was to act like Nanny's for the stupid people of the country. When you provide "just enough" to allow them to live, then those slaves will vote to keep those in power giving out the free stuff...
The same goes for the Power, not Commerce seeking, right-wing policies that promote the general warfare and common offense over express Constitutional law.

I think society should be run in a way that promotes the health and welfare of its citizenry. Homelessness is an indicator of a deeper problem. Either with the individual, or with the society around them. I think homelessness should be taken seriously, and dealt with proactively. I think the society should reach out to its member and determine root cause. Drug addiction, mental health, joblessness? Then steps should be taken to assist them member toward a productive path in life.
One of the things that I think we, as a nation can do is begin to reestablish the mental healthcare system. We have closed many mental hospital over the past 30 years. Many of the individuals you see on the streets today could benefit from professional mental health services.

It's not that you're wrong, but there already are programs - both public and private - which try to reach out to the homeless people, determine their root cause, and address it. And the problem with them is that many homeless people avoid them like the plague, because they find them "nosy" and feel they "have too many rules".

It's not that you're wrong, but there already are programs - both public and private - which try to reach out to the homeless people, determine their root cause, and address it. And the problem with them is that many homeless people avoid them like the plague, because they find them "nosy" and feel they "have too many rules".
Would the homeless have a problem if they could apply for unemployment compensation instead of social welfare services?

The same goes for the Power, not Commerce seeking, right-wing policies that promote the general warfare and common offense over express Constitutional law.
You sure do love to take other people's money away, that you didnt earn a right to. Why dont you fucking get a real job where you can make $250,000 a year and see how you feel when $60,000 of it ends up going to taxes where the worthless fucks who dont work, can sit on their ass and get a welfare check...

You sure do love to take other people's money away, that you didnt earn a right to. Why dont you fucking get a real job where you can make $250,000 a year and see how you feel when $60,000 of it ends up going to taxes where the worthless fucks who dont work, can sit on their ass and get a welfare check...
You have no ethical or moral standing to complain in any at-will employment State, right-winger. Simply quit and apply for unemployment compensation through equal protection of the laws. Only whiners, whine about it. Go ahead, quit your day job and stop whining. Employment is at the Will of Either party.

You have no ethical or moral standing to complain in any at-will employment State, right-winger. Simply quit and apply for unemployment compensation through equal protection of the laws. Only whiners, whine about it. Go ahead, quit your day job and stop whining. Employment is at the Will of Either party.
Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaa.... Because i spent 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia where i paid no income tax, was able to invest heavily into the stock market and retired 3 years ago. I have over 1/2 million dollars coming in and pay 12% taxes on it. Why, because i learned all the progressive tax loopholes that were available to me......Stupid people are those that actually believe that Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden pay their fair share....You are just a stupid fuck, who votes for the very people who want to keep you in poverty and misery....Like Cuba...

Then stop whining about it. It really is that simple. You have no standing whatsoever.
Bwwaaaaahhhhaaaaaa... I pay my taxes, i have all the standing of a US citizen. Those that dont pay taxes, have no standing because they dont contribute to the country. So in other words, you worthless piece of shit, go fuck yourself.

Bwwaaaaahhhhaaaaaa... I pay my taxes, i have all the standing of a US citizen. Those that dont pay taxes, have no standing because they dont contribute to the country. So in other words, you worthless piece of shit, go fuck yourself.
Move to a tax haven if you are not patriotic enough to bear true witness to our own Constitutions.

Move to a tax haven if you are not patriotic enough to bear true witness to our own Constitutions.
Patriotic enough? You are such a fool, voting for the very people who want to take your constitutional rights away. Have a great time in the slave pens with the other 150 or so moronic prog slave of ignore...

Many may not realize this, but you need an address in most any country in order to gain real employment. Outside of that, a lot of homeless simply don't have the work or social skills to hold down a normal job. A great deal of them are homeless for a reason.

Many may not realize this, but you need an address in most any country in order to gain real employment. Outside of that, a lot of homeless simply don't have the work or social skills to hold down a normal job. A great deal of them are homeless for a reason.
I refer back to Jimmy Carter and his Liberal Compassion.

Big Corps like Amazon? You know the most wealthy progressive in the world, who owns the Warshington Compost, a leftwing propaganda machine for Joe Biteme?

Yes, the ones you and most of the right wing nutjobs constantly snivel about needing 'lower tax rates'; they take those and buy more Red Chinese stuff, which you in turn 'invest' in.

Yes, a lot of other reasons as well.

Okay so far the reasons minimum wage floors are bad is cuz 'my Daddy drove a Lexus', and poor people are sub-humans and there should be no laws interfering with making them slaves, abusing them, and we should have the government make them work for free. And, the right wingers are also 'Speshul' cuz they call gambling windfalls 'investing', which sounds a lot more classy.

Yes, the ones you and most of the right wing nutjobs constantly snivel about needing 'lower tax rates'; they take those and buy more Red Chinese stuff, which you in turn 'invest' in.
Uhm, sure.....Why wont the poor pay their fair share of income tax? They get to use the same infrastructure the rest of us pay for.

1627039954110.png

Forum List

Back