Wisconsin Conservative Group Finds ‘No Evidence Of Widespread Fraud’ In 2020 Election

I'm not trying to change your mind...you are a left wing hack for lack of a better word...no offense meant...but I won't waste my time here...but I will voice my opinion on the 2020 election every chance I get...and FYI I have changed a few minds on this topic....

No offense taken, in your world anyone that does not bow down to Trump is a left wing hack, I can live with that.

But yet, you will voice your opinion and that is all it is...an opinion devoid of facts. All I ask anyone to do is check what they are told out for themselves, and so far not a single one of you all are willing to do that. NOT A ONE.

I'm not calling it anything. I do believe there was cheating because democrats cheat, but the election wasn't close enough that it likely mattered a whole lot. We elected The Frail One and Cackles, now we have to live with them.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Sure you are. "I do believe there was cheating", is calling it something. Are folks like you aware of critical thinking? I mean seriously, can't you do anything other than talking out of both sides of your mouth? LOL! It's crazy talk.

"Because Democrats cheat?" Show the proof from this election where they cheated. You can't. This is how the loud mouthed cultists get attention. They lie, then repeat more lies, then more, and we are almost a year into Biden's presidency. Cry baby sore losers just can't handle it.

No offense taken, in your world anyone that does not bow down to Trump is a left wing hack, I can live with that.

But yet, you will voice your opinion and that is all it is...an opinion devoid of facts. All I ask anyone to do is check what they are told out for themselves, and so far not a single one of you all are willing to do that. NOT A ONE.
They never will. They are too lazy and dishonest. It's who they are.

I did not know that such research was still going on. This conservative group must have more time than sense to persevere with such nonsense. What now for the Kraken ?

Does any adult actually still believe in this shit ?
Infowars ran a story this week where a scientist (who chooses to remain anonymous) did his own research based on mail-in ballots in swing states. I do not doubt what he is coming up with strongly indicates fraud. Basically, he said that mail-in ballots are supposed to be mixed all together no matter where they came from or when. Consequently, when they count the mail-in ballots the ratio between Dem and Repub should remain the same throughout the count because of the large sample size. He notes in a number of states where that ratio changed to greatly favor the Dem in the vote counts well past midnight. Statistically speaking, he said that suggests fraud. In Wisconsin’s case, they took mail-in ballots long after they were supposed to. That in itself is illegal, is it not? Even if this convinces no one, you and your own band of thieves on the left will never convince me this election was not stolen. The evidence is out there, so is the opposition to stop it. They do it all the time.

Excerpts:
A most ineresting thread popped up on Twitter Sunday from a data scientist who wishes to remain anonymous, regarding mail-in ballot data which strongly suggests fraud occurred in the wee hours of election night, when several swing states inexplicably stopped reporting vote counts while President Trump maintained a healthy lead over Joe Biden. Using time series data ‘scraped’ from the New York Times website, the data – comparing several states (swing and non-swing) – clearly illustrates what fraud does and does not look like, and how several anomalies in swing states left ‘fingerprints of fraud’ as Biden pulled ahead of President Trump.

…This is the Wisconsin vote counting history log. Again, on the Y axis we have the ratio of D to R ballots in reporting batch, and on the X axis we have reporting time. Around 4am there, there is a marked shift in the ratio of D to R mail-in ballots. Based on other posts in this thread, this should not happen. This is an anomaly, and while anomalies are not always fraud, often they may point to fraud.

Around 3am Wisconsin time, a fresh batch of 169k new absentee ballots arrived. They were supposed to stop accepting new ballots, but eh, whatever I guess.
— CulturalHusbandry (@APhilosophae) November 9, 2020 By 4am the D to R ratio was all thrown out of whack. That is because these ballots were not sampled from the real Wisconsin voter population, and they were not randomized in the mail sorting system with the other ballots. They inherently have a different D to R signature than the rest of the ballots quite possibly bc additional ballots were added to the batch, either through backdating or ballot manufacturing or software tampering. This of this being kind of analogous to carbon-14 dating, but for ballot batch authenticity.

Infowars Article

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Sure you are. "I do believe there was cheating", is calling it something. Are folks like you aware of critical thinking? I mean seriously, can't you do anything other than talking out of both sides of your mouth? LOL! It's crazy talk.

"Because Democrats cheat?" Show the proof from this election where they cheated. You can't. This is how the loud mouthed cultists get attention. They lie, then repeat more lies, then more, and we are almost a year into Biden's presidency. Cry baby sore losers just can't handle it.
You will never get through to these brainwashed freaks. It's pointless to even try to engage with them.

They never will. They are too lazy and dishonest. It's who they are.

And a great many on the left are the exact same way. Almost none of them have done their own research, they have not looked into the charges of fraud to see if they were valid, they too have just gone with what they are told.

Infowars ran a story this week where a scientist (who chooses to remain anonymous) did his own research based on mail-in ballots in swing states. I do not doubt what he is coming up with strongly indicates fraud. Basically, he said that mail-in ballots are supposed to be mixed all together no matter where they came from or when. Consequently, when they count the mail-in ballots the ratio between Dem and Repub should remain the same throughout the count because of the large sample size. He notes in a number of states where that ratio changed to greatly favor the Dem in the vote counts well past midnight. Statistically speaking, he said that suggests fraud. In Wisconsin’s case, they took mail-in ballots long after they were supposed to. That in itself is illegal, is it not? Even if this convinces no one, you and your own band of thieves on the left will never convince me this election was not stolen. The evidence is out there, so is the opposition to stop it. They do it all the time.

Excerpts:
A most ineresting thread popped up on Twitter Sunday from a data scientist who wishes to remain anonymous, regarding mail-in ballot data which strongly suggests fraud occurred in the wee hours of election night, when several swing states inexplicably stopped reporting vote counts while President Trump maintained a healthy lead over Joe Biden. Using time series data ‘scraped’ from the New York Times website, the data – comparing several states (swing and non-swing) – clearly illustrates what fraud does and does not look like, and how several anomalies in swing states left ‘fingerprints of fraud’ as Biden pulled ahead of President Trump.

…This is the Wisconsin vote counting history log. Again, on the Y axis we have the ratio of D to R ballots in reporting batch, and on the X axis we have reporting time. Around 4am there, there is a marked shift in the ratio of D to R mail-in ballots. Based on other posts in this thread, this should not happen. This is an anomaly, and while anomalies are not always fraud, often they may point to fraud.

Around 3am Wisconsin time, a fresh batch of 169k new absentee ballots arrived. They were supposed to stop accepting new ballots, but eh, whatever I guess.
— CulturalHusbandry (@APhilosophae) November 9, 2020 By 4am the D to R ratio was all thrown out of whack. That is because these ballots were not sampled from the real Wisconsin voter population, and they were not randomized in the mail sorting system with the other ballots. They inherently have a different D to R signature than the rest of the ballots quite possibly bc additional ballots were added to the batch, either through backdating or ballot manufacturing or software tampering. This of this being kind of analogous to carbon-14 dating, but for ballot batch authenticity.

Infowars Article
I stopped reading at the mention of "infowars".

What are you saying?
He doesn't know. People like Hadit are totally confused on purpose, because they know too well that they have no body of facts to use in their favor, so they obfuscate with total nonsense. They run around in circles every day with nothing valuable to offer.

And a great many on the left are the exact same way. Almost none of them have done their own research, they have not looked into the charges of fraud to see if they were valid, they too have just gone with what they are told.
A private citizen can't with due dilligence conduct an election fraud investigation. Your premise that one can "do their own research" is a complete joke.

Consequently, when they count the mail-in ballots the ratio between Dem and Repub should remain the same throughout the count because of the large sample size.

Not really accurate because on party pushed their people to use the mail in ballots and the other side scared their folks away from using them. Thus no matter where they came from they were always going to favor the Dems as it was the Dems that were most apt to use the mail in ballot system.

Trump had a 38% approval rating in August, so it's no surprise he lost the election. Just like right now if there were an election, Biden would probably lose with a 39% approval rating or whatever it is now.

In your shortsightedness, you're missing one important detail. Trump's low approval rate was measured during the worst part of a global pandemic.

Biden is supposed to be overseeing the end of the pandemic and the recovery. For Joe Biden to have this low of an approval rating during his so-called "recovery" spell nothing but disaster for his presidency, as well as any hopes of you Democrats winning in 2022 and 2024.

Joe Biden isn't going to pull any amazing magical tricks out of his ass, and suddenly turn this country around. He and you Democrats are pretty much toast. Get ready for it, because you're being set up for a massacre.

And this after I told you I don't contest that The Frail One won the election. You're so desperate to keep a narrative going you didn't even notice, did you? Yes, democrats cheat, they do it all the time. The only question is how much and how often they get caught.

A private citizen can't with due dilligence conduct an election fraud investigation. Your premise that one can "do their own research" is a complete joke.

Of course we can, there are all sorts of claims that are made that we can research.

Here are a few examples of how this can be done.

I was open to the idea of fraud at the end of the election.

As such I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft, I was open to the idea it could have happened.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies, a fancy word for outliers. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty compelling so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

It's all there in my posts.
YOu mean all your crazy talk? You said you believe there was cheating because you believe democrats cheat. Ok prove it in a court. Nobody gives two fucks what your opinion of democrats is. If you cant prove it in a court of law, sit down and shut up already.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
That's partly true. However, I have looked at 60 court cases brought about by the Right, and I have to tell you, I'm embarrassed to say the least.

And I don't run from the truth, whether it's in my favor or not. But ha, when 60 judges laugh them out of court, there comes a time when truth swallows ridiculous and it's time to move on. In thirteen months has the Right provided any substantial voter fraud? No! But they have provided us with 400 voter suppression laws, making it crystal clear what they want to do. They want to fucking cheat, and take away our right to vote fairly and freely. Someone show me where I'm wrong.

Biden is supposed to be overseeing the end of the pandemic and the recovery. For Joe Biden to have this low of an approval rating during his so-called "recovery" spell nothing but disaster for his presidency, as well as any hopes of you Democrats winning in 2022 and 2024.

Joe Biden isn't going to pull any amazing magical tricks out of his ass, and suddenly turn this country around. He and you Democrats are pretty much toast. Get ready for it, because you're being set up for a massacre.

A lot can happen in a year. Even now the economy is much improved and if the supply chain problems that are left get worked out the biggest thing people will have to harp on will be inflation. But next fall when you compare prices to the 2021 prices inflation will be much smaller more than likely.

Forum List

Back