Wisconsin Conservative Group Finds ‘No Evidence Of Widespread Fraud’ In 2020 Election

Yep, that was Trump covering his ass incase he lost

That is what population growth will do for a person. More people to vote, more votes. There were roughly 21 more million adults' in the US in 2020 than in 2008. And Biden only got 12 million more votes than Obama plus a lower percentage of the vote.

I think you just do not realize how unpopular Trump was, your love of him clouds your judgement.
The man is a goddamn criminal who stole millions from children that was supposed to be going to cancer for gods sake. What pos of the world would keep voting for him after that?

You can blab yourself silly and the media can ignore what happened but you will never change one mind....the people are not stupid....

I have no desire to change anyone's mind. You cannot change the mind of those like you that stay ignorant of the facts on purpose.

You are right, the people are not that stupid, but you are. On this forum I have refuted every single specific example given, and yet people tell me they do not care. When I show them the facts they go "yeah, but what about .....".

This is the very same tactic the flat earth folks use. You all are the flat earthers of the political world

You can blab yourself silly and the media can ignore what happened but you will never change one mind....the people are not stupid....
And they also aren't smart enough to produce a shred of evidence that there was fraud. So, please continue looking like idiots. It goes a long way.

I have no desire to change anyone's mind. You cannot change the mind of those like you that stay ignorant of the facts on purpose.

You are right, the people are not that stupid, but you are. On this forum I have refuted every single specific example given, and yet people tell me they do not care. When I show them the facts they go "yeah, but what about .....".

This is the very same tactic the flat earth folks use. You all are the flat earthers of the political world
He has no facts. That's his problem. He has no facts, no evidence, no nothing. Just a cultist telling him what he wants to hear. He's a fool.

And they also aren't smart enough to produce a shred of evidence that there was fraud. So, please continue looking like idiots. It goes a long way.
The data was destroyed...which is illegal and so is sending the GOP poll watchers home and continuing to count ballots from under a table....

I'm not trying to change your mind...you are a left wing hack for lack of a better word...no offense meant...but I won't waste my time here...but I will voice my opinion on the 2020 election every chance I get...and FYI I have changed a few minds on this topic....

If something happened, no one including you ever showed anyone. You can't possibly be so stupid, that if Trump's cult base had something to show that happened, they would have already shown it. The fact that you would go to such great lengths to pedal such absurd nonsense, tells us the desperation is more powerful than your own ability to use logical reasoning. You are posting like someone from an alternate universe, who goes off the seat of his pants out of desperation. Don't you understand how embarrassing that is? Are any of your other cultist buddies providing any evidence? LOl! Of course not. You are a radical who has chosen insanity as a tool for debate.

I did not know that such research was still going on. This conservative group must have more time than sense to persevere with such nonsense. What now for the Kraken ?

Does any adult actually still believe in this shit ?
cc: Lastamender
:blowup:

:abgg2q.jpg:

Biden only won by 20,000 votes in Wisconsin. If the number of suspicious and fraudulent votes found in the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty report had been removed, it would have been an easy win for Trump.

If something happened, no one including you ever showed anyone. You can't possibly be so stupid, that if Trump's cult base had something to show that happened, they would have already shown it. The fact that you would go to such great lengths to pedal such absurd nonsense, tells us the desperation is more powerful than your own ability to use logical reasoning. You are posting like someone from an alternate universe, who goes off the seat of his pants out of desperation. Don't you understand how embarrassing that is? Are any of your other cultist buddies providing any evidence? LOl! Of course not. You are a radical who has chosen insanity as a tool for debate.
Its not nonsense...there were too many new rules made...many were illegal....too many problems at blue district ballot centers...blocking access to GOP poll watchers....ballots counted numerous times and then the data which would be the evidence you whine about not seeing was destroyed...illegally destroyed by the way....

Too many rules and laws ignored...we asked for a new election and was laughed at....if there was nothing fraudulent that would have been a good way to shut us up....

Forum List

Back