Winter Storms To Distort US Jobless Figures!

some of us actually consider what got us into this mess vs just blaming the other party.

You refderring to:

1) People lying on their mortgage applications so they can buy a house they can not afford
2) People not reading their credit card applications and contracts
3) People losing their money in the market becuase they hoped their money would make easy money for them
4) People buying things they wanted on credit hoping for divine intervention when the bills started to pile up
5) People jumping at those teaser rates so they can knock 30% off their mortagge payments while hoping and praying that the rates wont go up...and if they do, hoping and praying their home values wont go down

You mean those things?

Yeah...I agree....lack of personal responsibility of the people definately created the mess THAT THEY ARE IN.

I know one thing for sure....I am not in that mess.

Yep those things and the govt deregulating various things. Like unregulated security trading, etc.

But you are correct ultimately it is the people that are responsible.

You left out using your home as a credit card.

Unregulated security trading can only affect you if you do not do your own research and take on the reponsibility of ensuring you are speniding your money wisely.

Sorry....the system can only fail you if you try to capitalize on the system...and if you do, you have no one to blame but yourself.

It is the greed of the people that got them in trouble....nothing else.

Fucking hypocrite, all you do is blame Obama.

I blame Barry for everything he's done to make things worse since he was placed in office...

You, as a premiere douche, blame everything on Boooosh and ignore what your Hero Zero has done since 1/20/2009...

Therin lies the difference, asshat....

Yeah, KI blame bush for everything. Fuck this place is full of the biggest assholes. guess you have to act like your name

Yes, Mr. Gregg, you do blame Boooooosh... As a premiere douche you have established your idiocy and "party first" way of thinking... You are a proud far-leftist who even the other more "sane" libs here think is a complete turdball...

Awesome display of whining and crying, though... GFY....

Many on the right have implied that due to their blaming it all on the dems.

Most of the righties here blame R's and D's equally....

I see little evidence of that in their/your posts.
It is always Obama and the dems to blame.

I blame Obama and the dems for doing all they can to cast blame on everyone but the people themselves. People will not learn if they do not take blame for their own greedy decision making.

We do not need a congress that looks for ways to make the people like them. We need a congress that is honest with the people so the people do not let this happen to themsleves again.

Instead, this congress is all aboput blaming everyone else, with the solutions being such that the people can not make the mistake again...not learning....just becomeing part of the program.

It is not true freedom in my eyes.

Take me for example...I have not gained as much as others as I did not take chances like others.
But...I did not lose like others for the same reason.

And the result? I am now labellled as an evil rich greedy business owner...and ultimately I will have to pay for the mistales of others with cash and with loss of certain liberties.....

Some reward I get.

I blame Obama and the dems for doing all they can to cast blame on everyone but the people themselves. People will not learn if they do not take blame for their own greedy decision making.

We do not need a congress that looks for ways to make the people like them. We need a congress that is honest with the people so the people do not let this happen to themsleves again.

Instead, this congress is all aboput blaming everyone else, with the solutions being such that the people can not make the mistake again...not learning....just becomeing part of the program.

Take me for example...I have not gained as much as others as I did not take chances like others.

And the result? I am now labellled as an evil rich greedy business owner...and ultimately I will have to pay for the mistales of others with cash and with loss of certain liberties.....

Some reward I get.

You expect life to be fair?

Many on the right have implied that due to their blaming it all on the dems.

I really don't care what you "see".... You tend to be blinded by the past...

The current admin is to blame for what the current admin is doing and trying to do...

The current Senate and House is responsible for their current activities....

I concentrate on the here and now and what we should or shouldn't be doing... We can't change the mistakes of the past...

Some reward I get.

Life is not suppoosed to be fair or unfair.

You create your own "fairness"

Unless someone steps in and gets more involved in your life....especially when that someone is uninvited.

Life is not being unfair to me. Our congress is.

The current admin is to blame for what the current admin is doing and trying to do...

I concentrate on the here and now and what we should or shouldn't be doing... We can't change the mistakes of the past...

No we cannot change the past , but we should learn from our mistakes so as not to keep repeating them thinking that eventually they will work.

No we cannot change the past , but we should learn from our mistakes so as not to keep repeating them thinking that eventually they will work.

I agree....so tell me....do you find that the best way to not touch a hot stove is to stop all indoor cooking?

Some reward I get.

Unless someone steps in and gets more involved in your life....especially when that someone is uninvited.

Ohh others creating their own "fairness" and stepping on your "fairness"?

Then the current admin learned nothing... Spending what we don't have won't solve the problems...

Ohh others creating their own "fairness" and stepping on your "fairness"?

No...others deciding to label me as something I am not...and making me live my life differently....in a way they want me to.

Only one entity can do that to me...congress....no one else has the power to affect my life.

Construction activity was hit particularly hard by the storms, but many restaurants and stores also had to close, putting the brakes on hiring plans and temporarily throwing some employees out of work.

UPDATE 1-Winter storms to distort US jobless figures-Summers | Reuters

This is transparent bullshit at it's best!
Does the administration really think we are THAT stupid to believe this? I guess so.

yea, so many people are too stupid to realize the true complexity of life, or too blinded by ideology to accept anything other than this admin sucks no matter what reality is

Blinded by ideology. I see you're talking about Obama.

I've read enough of your posts to know I have no interest in responding to any of your rants and attacks after I'm done here.

Then the current admin learned nothing... Spending what we don't have won't solve the problems...

Just like the Reagan spending solved nothing, BushI, Clowntoon, Boosh, etc.
Of course they learned nothing. Politician no longer serve the people, they serve the corporations.

It only took 30 years of overspending and a black dem president for the right to come to this conclusion?

Last edited:
apparently someone in the administration realized that the continuing use of the words "unexpectedly high" in front of the phrase "unemployment numbers" was starting to get a little shopworn, so they decided to blame it on the weather.

gotta give em points for trying.:lol:

Winter Storms are the new It's Bush's Fault.

heh ... heh ... I love it!

He left all these frigin' snow storms for us to deal with!

Of course they learned nothing. Politician no longer serve the people, they serve the corporations.
And the unions and the lobbyists....

It only took 30 years of overspending and a black dem president for the right to come to this conclusion?

I don't care what color the current President is...

Again, I concentrate on the present and what we should or shouldn't do... We shouldn't spend what we don't have... You can't convince me that we should...

And again, most folks on the right have been against over-spending for a long while...

Last edited:
Still waiting for an answer...

Is the best way to ensure someone does not make a mistake again, taking away anything that would allow them to make that moistake again?

Like I said.....would it have been best for our children if we eliminated all indoor cooking as opposed to letting them touch the hot stove?

Again, I concentrate on the present and what we should or shouldn't do... We shouldn't spend what we don't have... You can't convince me that we should...

And again, most folks on the right have been against over-spending for a long while...

LOL, yeah they just did not have the balls to talk about it while a republican was president.

LOL, yeah they just did not have the balls to talk about it while a republican was president.

Bullshit....

Even the dredded Sean Hannity has been talking about it for years...

You remain clueless....:lol:

Forum List

Back