Wilson To Get Divorce WOW !!

You know what happened to Tiger Woods career after he got divorced.

I hereby put the 'Tiger curse' on Wilson (only 'cuz the Eagles play Seattle on Dec. 7th......a day that will live in infamy!)

I hereby put the 'Tiger curse' on Wilson (only 'cuz the Eagles play Seattle on Dec. 7th......a day that will live in infamy!)

Thanks. :evil:

I've always feared that Wilson's "character" as played in real life by Russell Wilson was just a tad too perfect.

Is this the string hanging off of the Wilson Voo Doo Doll when pulled unravels his whole life?

:eek:

I've always feared that Wilson's "character" as played in real life by Russell Wilson was just a tad too perfect.

Is this the string hanging off of the Wilson Voo Doo Doll when pulled unravels his whole life?

Seattle will draft the kid from Missouri and Wilson will have a coming out party.

Tigger got off cheap.

Seattle will draft the kid from Missouri and Wilson will have a coming out party.

Are you suggesting locker room sex?

Are you suggesting locker room sex?

Maybe he is DEMANDING locker room sex.. :eek: :lol:

How did you know I got a Wilson voodoo doll when I went to NOLA last November? (I plan ahead...)

He's still a great young man......

I've been wondering how long this thing has been developing. Russell just filed for divorce a few days ago. There was no mention of a separation or any kind of counciling. These things take time to work out one way or another. If he and his wife have been going through a rough patch leading to the divorce Wilson has been handling it pretty well. He played very well against the 9ers and was steady as a rock in the Super Bowl.

I wonder how long this thing was going on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW9TIKrxT18]ACE How long 1974.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back