William Holden

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
So I am starting a thread for William Holden. When young he was GORGEOUS and SEXY :smoke:

With a beautiful hairy chest, a manly man, he was completely lick worthy and kissable all over.

upload_2017-6-23_14-54-52.png

Being a pervert don't think I haven't noticed other impressive things about William Holden, apart from his beautiful chest and beautiful smile, for those who don't know what I'm talking about look at the blue circles that I've provided :dev2:

upload_2017-6-23_14-54-10.png

upload_2017-6-23_14-52-57.png

upload_2017-6-23_14-55-24.png

upload_2017-6-23_14-51-6.png

upload_2017-6-23_14-56-26.png

upload_2017-6-23_14-59-29.png

upload_2017-6-23_14-46-44.png

• Banned
Funny --- using AdBlock, and no image shows up at all.

Thank you, AdBlock. :thanks:

You are not getting away with not seeing the William Holden pictures :tongue:

6a013486cbda64970c01539288b729970b-600wi

You should know what I blue circled :dev2:

Hint: Eyes below the belt :smoke:

Chest05f.jpg

william-holden-barechested-hairy_1_0060cbdfedda3e7c829d792ec63345e1.jpg

wh-sb.jpg

220eca573e9099d6f3cc26e0b906be2b.jpg

7b362f82adb666cbb69654d42d9648a9.jpg

f927388e241a1de666763694a6af35d3.jpg

lm-william-holden.jpg

• Banned

I was an innocent girl with a virgin mind....until I came here, I have been outrageously corrupted by those perverts Coyote and Kat and now look where my mind is....eyes below the belt :omg:

Or was I an innocent girl with a virgin mind before I came here? :badgrin:

I was an innocent girl with a virgin mind....until I came here, I have been outrageously corrupted by those perverts Coyote and Kat and now look where my mind is....eyes below the belt :omg:

Diga me muchacha ---- what exactly were you Googling for to find these?

Also, ever hear of Milton Berle?
(or as I call him, "Peewee"....)

We seduced you with chocolate chip cookies and martinis...works every time. That's why the Dark Side is winning :D

No not heard of Milton Berle, I'll Google.

Milton Berle, he's not handsome and he's not sexy.

corbis-u1347080.jpg

We seduced you with chocolate chip cookies and martinis...works every time. That's why the Dark Side is winning :D

^ Let this be a warning to other girls with innocent virgin minds, if not you will end like me an out of control sexual maniac who at times needs to be restrained :omg: :dev2:

^ Let this be a warning to other girls with innocent virgin minds, if not you will end like me an out of control sexual maniac who at times needs to be restrained :omg: :dev2:

Whelp ---- can't help ya there, I'm a Liberal and don't believe in restraint. :eusa_shifty:

So I am starting a thread for William Holden. When young he was GORGEOUS and SEXY :smoke:

With a beautiful hairy chest, a manly man, he was completely lick worthy and kissable all over.

View attachment 134997

Being a pervert don't think I haven't noticed other impressive things about William Holden, apart from his beautiful chest and beautiful smile, for those who don't know what I'm talking about look at the blue circles that I've provided :dev2:

View attachment 134996

View attachment 134995

View attachment 134999

View attachment 134994

View attachment 135001

View attachment 135002

View attachment 134992

And Errol Flynn, the world of film doesn't produce these naturally beautiful and elegant men anymore.

errolflynn.jpg

errol-0.jpg

erol_flyn.jpg

Of course, it's even more lovely when they are obviously Going Commando :smoke:

upload_2017-6-23_17-27-27.png

Annex-Flynn-Errol_07.jpg

View attachment 134997

View attachment 134996

View attachment 134995

View attachment 134999

View attachment 134994

View attachment 135001

View attachment 135002

View attachment 134992
He acted the same in every role. Not much of an actor.

Forum List

Back