William Barr 'pretty upset' with Clinton emails investigation, Lindsey Graham says

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Nobody’s really looked at the Clinton campaign, the FISA warrant abuse or the counterintelligence investigation for criminality yet and somebody should.

ya think?

Sen. Lindsey Graham said Attorney General William Barr is "pretty upset" with how the FBI handled the investigation into Hillary Clinton's unauthorized private email server.

During an interview on Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures," Graham, said he hopes Barr will appoint a special counsel to look into potential political bias.

"So it seems to me that she was interviewed not under oath. She had a couple of her staff people with her. People in her campaign were given immunity without anything in return. Nobody in the Clinton investigation went to jail for lying about the process because there was no process," Graham told host Maria Bartiromo.

"I know Bill Barr pretty well, and he's pretty upset about the way all this was handled," he added, noting he's not sure how Barr will act.

"I don't know if he's going to have a special prosecutor to look at the probability of criminal misbehavior," Graham said.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

I have little optimism anything will be done to prosecute any of these leftist traitors.

Barr is a globalist as well, he isn't going to do much if anything to pursue fellow globalists.

Face it. Politics in this country is a shit show. What we see provides just enough reality to piss you off, but the fact is, we are mushrooms. We are kept in the dark and fed bullshit while the reality plays out behind closed doors.

We could pretty much do without breathless sound bites from Graham and subsequent posts about nothing and wait for Barr to actually do something substantial.

We could pretty much do without breathless sound bites from Graham and subsequent posts about nothing and wait for Barr to actually do something substantial.

An honest, thorough special investigation into the Hillary debacle would go a long way to restoring my faith in this country (and I'm sure a lot of others), but I'll believe it when I see it.

I hope they do investigate that mess.

Clinton got away with shit that if a military man pulled they would be in Leavenworth.

I'd like to see a special prosecutor look into that whole mess. Hope Barr does just that.

A Special Counsel is only warranted when there is a potential conflict of interest. In the "Russia collusion" case one could not expect the public to have confidence in an investigation conducted by Trump's appointees into Trump's behavior.

There is no such conflict of interest here, hence, no Special Counsel is required. The Justice Department can and should do everything necessary to ascertain whether criminality was overlooked by the obviously partisan hacks who led the FBI and Justice Department at the end of Soetoro's reign.

A Special Counsel is only warranted when there is a potential conflict of interest. In the "Russia collusion" case one could not expect the public to have confidence in an investigation conducted by Trump's appointees into Trump's behavior.

There is no such conflict of interest here, hence, no Special Counsel is required. The Justice Department can and should do everything necessary to ascertain whether criminality was overlooked by the obviously partisan hacks who led the FBI and Justice Department at the end of Soetoro's reign.

Thanks for the info. If the Justice Department can investigate then I hope they do because that mess sure does need investigating.

Forum List

Back