Will You Still Have a Job, If Hillary Gets Elected ?

Talking about the candidate who made Trey and gang look like fools, all of them sweating and wiping their brows and having to run off to the bathrooms.
Only because she refused to tell the truth, refused to turn over documents, and impeded the investigation, leaving the investigators without the information they needed, and should have gotten, and would have gotten if she wasn't such a cheap, low-life liar.

No, I won't have a job if Hillary is elected. The reason for that is that my net worth completely recovered under the Obama administration, after it tanked under Bush, and I can continue to enjoy my retirement...

The same one that got the debates arranged to compete with NFL football, to keep people from watching her get shredded by Trump.

Lol is that what Trump told you as he was backing out of it and lying about how NFL contacted him re. the matter?

No, I won't have a job if Hillary is elected. The reason for that is that my net worth completely recovered under the Obama administration, after it tanked under Bush, and I can continue to enjoy my retirement...
And all that money is now going leave you in raised taxes. Shame. Doggone.:blowup:

Hatred for education is what's stopping Republicans. Santorum sums it up nicely.

Can you name one Republican that expressed hatred for education?

You may have heard many express hatred for the taxpayer funding it, but not for it's availability.

If you are in an occupation where you can't physically perform after age 60, you need to make other plans not require everyone else to retire younger because you can no longer cut it

Such as? Who is going to be able to change careers at the age of 55 or 60?

The same one that got the debates arranged to compete with NFL football, to keep people from watching her get shredded by Trump.

Lol is that what Trump told you as he was backing out of it and lying about how NFL contacted him re. the matter?
It's what I heard on the MSM. Any way you shake it, however the dates were chosen, putting debates up against the country’s most popular entertainment option, fails to make these crucial events accessible to the largest number of people (as they should be). A big lucky break for Hillary Clinton. Hopefully, people who watch the games, will record the debates on their VCRs or DVRs, and watch them anyway.

It's what I heard on the MSM. Any way you shake it, however the dates were chosen, putting debates up against the country’s most popular entertainment option, fails to make these crucial events accessible to the largest number of people (as they should be). A big lucky break for Hillary Clinton. Hopefully, people who watch the games, will record the debates on their VCRs or DVRs, and watch them anyway.
wow. you sure do like to lie.

you understand that the debates are not set by either candidate but are instead set by an independent commission, right? you know that they set those dates before the NFL set theirs, right?

anyhow, how have your reconciled your ridiculous OP with the fact that reputable economists say that trump will cause a depression and the loss of some 3.5 million job?

You got inflation covered do ya.....Obama printed well over 10 trillion in cash and that bill is coming do just for you....:lol:

And all that money is now going leave you in raised taxes. Shame. Doggone.:blowup:

Now, Protect., you really should read up on Roth IRA's and 401-k's. As much as this is going to piss you off, I have not paid any income taxes since 2004.

You got inflation covered do ya.....Obama printed well over 10 trillion in cash and that bill is coming do just for you....:lol:

I am beginning to see why the Trump people are so totally ignorant, regarding economics. I could start by telling you that Obama did no such thing, or I could point out that inflation has been all but nonexistent since I retired over 10 years ago. Instead, I will simply quote the DOW closed at on the last day that Bush was president, and what it closed at today:

Jan. 19, 2009:$7,036.20
Aug. 29, 2016:$18,502.99

I would love to oblige your fear mongering, but somehow, I just can't find it inside me.....

I am beginning to see why the Trump people are so totally ignorant, regarding economics. I could start by telling you that Obama did no such thing,

I might suggest that you study up on a program called Quantitive Easing. It is there you will learn just how your stocks came back and what the ramifications might be in the near future.

I am beginning to see why the Trump people are so totally ignorant, regarding economics. I could start by telling you that Obama did no such thing,

I might suggest that you study up on a program called Quantitive Easing. It is there you will learn just how your stocks came back and what the ramifications might be in the near future.

I am sure that you have discovered exactly what the stock market is going to do in the future, just like a friend of mine, who claims that he has come up with a sure fire method to beat craps in Las Vegas. In the mean time, I will simply stay the course with what I have been naively doing since the 1960's. Buy low, and sell high.

i will give Bush credit for one thing. He sure gave me a great buying opportunity as he left the White House!

I am beginning to see why the Trump people are so totally ignorant, regarding economics. I could start by telling you that Obama did no such thing, or I could point out that inflation has been all but nonexistent since I retired over 10 years ago. Instead, I will simply quote the DOW closed at on the last day that Bush was president, and what it closed at today:

I would love to oblige your fear mongering, but somehow, I just can't find it inside me.....
Never mind, it's over your head.....

Granted, I'm too lazy to too deeply delve into the exact reasons that I should be so afraid of Hillary. I have become somewhat spoiled, not having had to set my alarm clock, since August, 2005.

Granted, I'm too lazy to too deeply delve into the exact reasons that I should be so afraid of Hillary. I have become somewhat spoiled, not having had to set my alarm clock, since August, 2005.
Lazy, ignorant, uneducated.....all the same....

Lazy, ignorant, uneducated.....all the same....

I promise that when my entire financial structure falls apart, and I am living under a bridge in a cardboard box, I will remember that I heard it all from you, before it happened....

One other thing. As a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), I can promise you that the market hates uncertainly, and likes reliable certainty. For this reason alone, the market is going to do just fine through the election, since Trump is, and will remain, toast.

One other thing. As a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), I can promise you that the market hates uncertainly, and likes reliable certainty. For this reason alone, the market is going to do just fine through the election, since Trump is, and will remain, toast.
How many boxes of CrackerJack did that take....:lol:

Forum List

Back