Will You Boycott United Airlines For Becoming A Communist Run Company??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Two airline giants said that they would cancel tens of thousands of planned layoffs because of aid earmarked for them in the $1.9 trillion stimulus measure passed by Congress [Democrats] this week, an early sign of job losses averted by the landmark package. Scott Kirby, CEO of United Airlines, which had warned employees about 14,000 layoffs last month, said in a social media post that Congress’s [Democrat's] new funding for airlines would allow the workers to receive their paychecks and health care through September. American Airlines said it planned to rescind notices it sent last month to 13,000 employees about coming layoffs. Chip Rogers, president and CEO of the American Hotel and Lodging Association, called it a vital step forward -- “We applaud President Joe Biden for recognizing that small businesses need more help to get through this difficult time,” he said in a statement."

Do these mega corporations think we are supposed to believe a pork-filled bill written by Satan himself is supposed to be the reason they have rescinded layoffs...really?? The fact of the matter is it was the Trump's tax cuts that has saved millions of jobs from being cut; not stimulus spending. Stimulus spending (especially on the bottom 85% of Americans) have never worked. The only reason the previous stimulus bill helped the economy is because President Trump wrote the bill himself and drew on his brilliant business knowledge to craft a bill that gave Americans $1200 stimulus checks....We all remember how Dems didn't want to give American workers anything; they only wanted to send money to trannies and thug blacks.

However, if we are to believe what these CEO's are saying -- they are basically admitting they are communist companies -- because these companies were planning to layoff tens of thousands of workers but decided not to when their Communist overlords in government told them not to; which is the definition of communism...government controlling the means of production.

GM (government motors) went full commie in 2008-9 with that housing crisis round of stimulus.

Why not?
:dunno:

(never go full commie)
1615643257808.png

Millions of American's have little to turn to when they do not have the money to pay their rent. Large companies have billions in assets they can sell if they get in a financial pinch. I rarely fly so the question as asked is moot but no I do not agree in giving billions to entities that already have.

I'm not going to go on any airline as long as they are requiring ineffective masks in the cabin and in the airports. Not only is it personally uncomfortable, the policy creates disturbance that I would just as soon not deal with.

If I were to HAVE TO go on an airline, I'd pop a mg of Xanax before I would enter the airport.

I see that 70% of Americans support this measure and that must raise questions around their ideological leaning.

Its a very simple proposition.

When the poor are given free money they go out and spend it like lottery winners. They pay rent and feed their kids and the economy gets an instant hit.

However when the rich get a tax cut they take a more strategic and educated view. They send that money to Panama and wait for an opportunity to invest it to best advantage. That may be years down the line.

Far better that money is given to those who already have loads of it. They can taker a more rounded view on its use.

"Two airline giants said that they would cancel tens of thousands of planned layoffs because of aid earmarked for them in the $1.9 trillion stimulus measure passed by Congress [Democrats] this week, an early sign of job losses averted by the landmark package. Scott Kirby, CEO of United Airlines, which had warned employees about 14,000 layoffs last month, said in a social media post that Congress’s [Democrat's] new funding for airlines would allow the workers to receive their paychecks and health care through September. American Airlines said it planned to rescind notices it sent last month to 13,000 employees about coming layoffs. Chip Rogers, president and CEO of the American Hotel and Lodging Association, called it a vital step forward -- “We applaud President Joe Biden for recognizing that small businesses need more help to get through this difficult time,” he said in a statement."

Do these mega corporations think we are supposed to believe a pork-filled bill written by Satan himself is supposed to be the reason they have rescinded layoffs...really?? The fact of the matter is it was the Trump's tax cuts that has saved millions of jobs from being cut; not stimulus spending. Stimulus spending (especially on the bottom 85% of Americans) have never worked. The only reason the previous stimulus bill helped the economy is because President Trump wrote the bill himself and drew on his brilliant business knowledge to craft a bill that gave Americans $1200 stimulus checks....We all remember how Dems didn't want to give American workers anything; they only wanted to send money to trannies and thug blacks.

However, if we are to believe what these CEO's are saying -- they are basically admitting they are communist companies -- because these companies were planning to layoff tens of thousands of workers but decided not to when their Communist overlords in government told them not to; which is the definition of communism...government controlling the means of production.
More corporate welfare. Nothing new there.

I see that 70% of Americans support this measure and that must raise questions around their ideological leaning.

Its a very simple proposition.

When the poor are given free money they go out and spend it like lottery winners. They pay rent and feed their kids and the economy gets an instant hit.

However when the rich get a tax cut they take a more strategic and educated view. They send that money to Panama and wait for an opportunity to invest it to best advantage. That may be years down the line.

Far better that money is given to those who already have loads of it. They can taker a more rounded view on its use.
:laughing0301:

1615645792317.jpeg

Isn't Right Wing fantasy wonderful.

I gotta say, for me personally, the one good thing that's come from this pandemic is no more flying.

Is the new right wing talking point to scream, "COMMUNISM" and "SATAN" now? What happened to "VENEZUELA!?" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not going to go on any airline as long as they are requiring ineffective masks in the cabin and in the airports. Not only is it personally uncomfortable, the policy creates disturbance that I would just as soon not deal with.

If I were to HAVE TO go on an airline, I'd pop a mg of Xanax before I would enter the airport.
Lol. Yep those masks are the devil! So much more uncomfortable than turning a 5 hour flight into a 4 day drive. Hillarious

Boycotts are bullshit. What we need to do is elect the politicians that prevent these things from happening and quit subscribing to media outlets that justify it or ignore the problem.

Forum List

Back