Will you be okay with another DACA extension?

With less than 60 days remaining on the current extension and very little talk on where things stand, the situation reeks of no resolve and more bullshit to come.
I have a bad feeling that we may see some bipartisan bullshit from the Trump admin on this one as they try to toe the line.
I like the DACA and think it is good for America and Americans.

I’m confused....Wasn’t it written that should DACA kids be sent home approximately 700,000 jobs for REAL Americans would open up?
What about the millions in educational funding that would be redirected toward REAL American kids?
DACA is just another great for them bad for us scenario...come on man!

I get it...many want to see it from a noble point of view.
With that, there’s a huge can of worms being opened.
Everyone has heart wrenching “back story” and millions before DACA were brought here as small children. What gives? When do you decide to stand firm and set precedent?

DACA children are Americans

Period.......

Huh?
How long has it been since you read the 14th?

No, I want to see an actual comprehensive immigration plan.

Another crock of horse crap. "comprehensive immigration plan" That's funny! That is nothing but code-speak for Dems. Open Borders Amnesty snake oil Malarkey. We had 30 years of that nonsense.

Another crock of horse crap. "comprehensive immigration plan" That's funny! That is nothing but code-speak for Dems. Open Borders Amnesty snake oil Malarkey. We had 30 years of that nonsense.

My idea of a comprehensive immigration plan looks a little like this:
“No immigrant from Central or South America is welcome in the U.S.”

My idea of a comprehensive immigration plan looks a little like this:
“No immigrant from Central or South America is welcome in the U.S.”

How racist of you .

At one time my attitude was "keep the good, out with the bad".

Day by day watching DEMS scream and demand this and that?

"Chain Migration" 1.8mil soon becomes 5-10 million aunts and uncles raiding the Treasury.

Send them all out. Stop the Anchor nonsense. Shut Schumer and Pelosi up for good.

Build the wall......Deport them all.

What’s wrong wrong with chain migration?

How the fuck do you think Donald Trump got his wife ?

Everything is wrong with it and she was here on a work visa dipshit.

Ok . As opposed to what other immigration? Lottery ?

The point of chain is that the immigrant has a sponsor who takes care of them, hooks them up with a home and job, and leads them into a productive life as an American.

What is wrong with that ?

Everything is wrong with it as the majority of the chain migrants are distant relatives who have no skills that are necessary to benefit this country so take those low wage jobs away from our native born low wage workers, which then consigns them to a life of welfare or worse.

You have no idea how immigration works .

First off , immigrants aren’t eligible for welfare. And there is no more of a grad working lawful group than first generation immigrants. They actually appreciate the United States and what it offers .

"Chain Migration" 1.8mil soon becomes 5-10 million aunts and uncles raiding the Treasury.

Send them all out. Stop the Anchor nonsense. Shut Schumer and Pelosi up for good.

She came in on a K-1 visa, numskull.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The point of chain is that the immigrant has a sponsor who takes care of them, hooks them up with a home and job, and leads them into a productive life as an American.

Everything is wrong with it as the majority of the chain migrants are distant relatives who have no skills that are necessary to benefit this country so take those low wage jobs away from our native born low wage workers, which then consigns them to a life of welfare or worse.

You have no idea how immigration works .

First off , immigrants aren’t eligible for welfare. And there is no more of a grad working lawful group than first generation immigrants. They actually appreciate the United States and what it offers .

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

I disagree with you on they......They have lived their entire lives here and know no other country, this IS their country. Most of them don't even know the language of the country they came from, thus to send them back would be to place them in actual real danger.

That is not justice.

For the vast majority, that is BS. That is a drama eagerly repeated by democrats because a few anecdotes can be touted and disingenuously offered up again and again and again until the careless begin to take it as the norm.

With less than 60 days remaining on the current extension and very little talk on where things stand, the situation reeks of no resolve and more bullshit to come.
I have a bad feeling that we may see some bipartisan bullshit from the Trump admin on this one as they try to toe the line.

Extension, yes, but there must be a Congressional solution to the issue. Trump must not resort to an obama esque illegal unilateral action.

Is a congressional solution even warranted in this case?
Hussein’s “executive action” was a blatant act of constitutional over-reach. Trump could send them packing without a “deal”.

Yes. The people were brought here as kids and the vast majority have no knowledge of their former countries. Most don't speak any language but English. ....

Highly inaccurate. That is just the BS the democrats and their media mouthpieces want you to believe.

Extension, yes, but there must be a Congressional solution to the issue. Trump must not resort to an obama esque illegal unilateral action.

Hussein’s “executive action” was a blatant act of constitutional over-reach. Trump could send them packing without a “deal”.

Yes. The people were brought here as kids and the vast majority have no knowledge of their former countries. Most don't speak any language but English. ....

Highly inaccurate. That is just the BS the democrats and their media mouthpieces want you to believe.

Feel free to present evidence in support of your claim.

They are going home because democrats are not going along with the wall and if Trump caves its over for him in 2020. Cutting off all entitlements is a humane way of self-deportation

The truth is....no one really cares about Slovenian immigrants...it’s the low iQ, immoral, classless thirdworlders that no nation wants invading them.
_______

Plus, there is a Dead-Cold-Knockout Brick House Waiver...or ought to be.

I am sure many are boiling over at this time.

I’m confused....Wasn’t it written that should DACA kids be sent home approximately 700,000 jobs for REAL Americans would open up?
What about the millions in educational funding that would be redirected toward REAL American kids?

There are four categories of Work Visa.

You just presented your ignorance very clearly for the board to see. The assimilation of 700, 000 children has no effect at all on the overall population given the fact that 2.4 million die anually, and the birth rate has slowed.

Also these are kids in school, not adults in the workforce, and their presence has no effect on jobs openings.

Those kids are real Americans as this is the only home they know, and their friends consist of every race of real American kids they go to school with.

Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a child?

Feel free to present evidence in support of your claim.

I work with this population every single day. Don't swallow the liberal drama. The "vast majority" were sent across by their families back home when they were old enough to maybe survive the trip. The real average is 15 and up (which, when correcting for BS means 18+). They very much know their home country, home language, and have family back there. The vast majority will identify with that home country when questioned.

This does not mean that they are, due to circumstance, bad people or unworthy of becoming US citizens when and if the opportunity presents itself. Most are great people who eagerly make the most of the unique opportunities in the US. The problem is that some are absolutely vile, worthless, inhuman scum who see no value in their own lives or those of anyone else. Too many people get caught up in the evil that such scum produce. Yes, I'm talking about the ms-13 and other gangs that are just as bad. They are worse than I think any of you reading this can really understand. A very small number of scum foul the water for everyone, which is a shame because so many of these kids are solid, intelligent, honest, diligent, God-fearing, family-loving people who represent everything we want in American citizens. However, the leftists want to push the notion that every bank robber is the honorable thief who just needs money for his daughter's medicine. Um, no.

The real kids really living all this understand this better than any of us ever will.

You just presented your ignorance very clearly for the board to see. The assimilation of 700, 000 children has no effect at all on the overall population given the fact that 2.4 million die anually, and the birth rate has slowed.

Also these are kids in school, not adults in the workforce, and their presence has no effect on jobs openings.

Those kids are real Americans as this is the only home they know, and their friends consist of every race of real American kids they go to school with......

More than half of these kids in school ALSO work full time jobs. For most, America is NOT the only home they have ever known. Most of their friends are other kids from similar backgrounds. In fact, many of these kids will NOT associate with other 'dreamers' from different countries of origin, at least for the first few years.

Forum List

Back