Will you be okay with another DACA extension?

With less than 60 days remaining on the current extension and very little talk on where things stand, the situation reeks of no resolve and more bullshit to come.
I have a bad feeling that we may see some bipartisan bullshit from the Trump admin on this one as they try to toe the line.

Not a matter of how "we feel about it".. DACA was shot down in the Courts. REQUIRES Congressional action. HAS bi-partisan support with some changes. Just a matter of Dems being the "party of no" right now. Not willing to authorize border security in exchange for the DACA kids. Folks better be pressuring BOTH sides into compromise on this or take EQUAL responsibility for "killing the dream"..

Only change I want in DACA is to recognize kids that ACTUALLY were OF illegal parents. NOT the ones who were put on the Death Trains BY their parents to ride up ALONE from Central America. We are not an orphanage. And the govt SUCKS at parenting.

So according to you--you want Democrats to agree to wasting 50 billion taxpayer dollars on a worthless wall, then DACA students can stay. Is that correct? You should watch this entire video before you answer that question. After this video there will be more video's regarding private property rights, reservation land and the technical difficulties in building a 1000 mile wall, that would have a 1000 tunnels underneath it as soon as it was built.

1200x675

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

Yes ....

You take a very naive, and uneducated, view of border security.

Spend the money ---- build the wall. If the price includes giving Dreamers a path to citizenship, I can be forced to accept that.

Yeah--you mean waste the money. 1000 mile wall will produce 1000 tunnels. You build a 40' foot high wall they bring a 41 foot ladder. It's really not rocket science.

The only way to secure the border is with motion detectors and more border patrol stations. Something they can see can and will always be compromised. Something they can't see they won't even attempt to cross.

Watch this video in it's entirety and you will see the tunnels they have already found, and they know there's more.

With less than 60 days remaining on the current extension and very little talk on where things stand, the situation reeks of no resolve and more bullshit to come.
I have a bad feeling that we may see some bipartisan bullshit from the Trump admin on this one as they try to toe the line.

Not a matter of how "we feel about it".. DACA was shot down in the Courts. REQUIRES Congressional action. HAS bi-partisan support with some changes. Just a matter of Dems being the "party of no" right now. Not willing to authorize border security in exchange for the DACA kids. Folks better be pressuring BOTH sides into compromise on this or take EQUAL responsibility for "killing the dream"..

Only change I want in DACA is to recognize kids that ACTUALLY were OF illegal parents. NOT the ones who were put on the Death Trains BY their parents to ride up ALONE from Central America. We are not an orphanage. And the govt SUCKS at parenting.

So according to you--you want Democrats to agree to wasting 50 billion taxpayer dollars on a worthless wall, then DACA students can stay. Is that correct? You should watch this entire video before you answer that question. After this video there will be more video's regarding private property rights, reservation land and the technical difficulties in building a 1000 mile wall, that would have a 1000 tunnels underneath it as soon as it was built.

1200x675

Yes ....

Spend the money ---- build the wall. If the price includes giving Dreamers a path to citizenship, I can be forced to accept that.

Yeah--you mean waste the money. 1000 mile wall will produce 1000 tunnels. You build a 40' foot high wall they bring a 41 foot ladder. It's really not rocket science.

The only way to secure the border is with motion detectors and more border patrol stations. Something they can see can and will always be compromised. Something they can't see they won't even attempt to cross.

Your imbecile scenarios have already been discussed and tossed on the heap of stupid claims. we already have working examples of a wall in Israel and Austria, so we know they work and we know that your schemes for getting past them don't work.

1200x675

Yes ....

Watch this video in it's entirety and you will see the tunnels they have already found, and they know there's more.

As I said, you intentionally project a naive, and uneducated, view of border security.

First - no one has said that the wall is the only methodology to be used. Ground sensors, sonic and heat sensors, drone overflights, and patrols are all part of the solution. The "wall" will consist of all of these.

For the past 40 years, the Air Force has been using ground sensors to protect our nuclear alert ramps and storage areas (I first saw them in 1970 at a SAC base in Michigan - now closed). They are sensors/cables buried in the ground - they can pick up a rabbit hopping across the access area. These sensors pick up vibration, heat anomalies, sounds, and capacitive changes near the fences. They are accurate to with considerably less than 8 inches (the actual accuracy is classified). These sensors could be used for automated targeting. Imagine, if you will, computer controlled firing based on an accuracy of less than one foot.

Couple an aggressive sensor system with automated response, and you can seal the border tighter than a nun's butt. The physical wall serves, not so much as a barrier (though, of course, it does that), but also as a flow control device - forcing infiltrators to go to specific areas, or use specific methodologies. (For those with a military background - this is called a "force multiplier") As some would say - herd the bastards into the channel and shoot 'em down. It is all technologically feasible.

A tunnel? Seriously?

We have space assets today that can sense movement in those tunnels - but we don't use them. (There is a real issue about pointing "spy" satellites at US properties). Mount that technology on top of the physical wall, and you have a virtually impenetrable border via tunnels. Any supposed concern - to include your cute little movies - is nothing more than deflection and misinformation, promulgated to facilitate a political response, not a legitimate technical concern. (Some would call it propaganda).

Why aren't we using these systems now? Simple. The previous administrations didn't want to stop illegal immigration (you can make up whatever reason makes you feel comfortable.)

Any immigrant who won't assimilate to our Constitution and fully accept freedom & tolerance shouldn't be let in.

We have that right. We have that obligation.

To those immigrants who came here under the "Temporary Protected Status" program: Temporary means temporary.

Godspeed.

Give

1200x675

Yes ....

Your imbecile scenarios have already been discussed and tossed on the heap of stupid claims. we already have working examples of a wall in Israel and Austria, so we know they work and we know that your schemes for getting past them don't work.

Yeah well give me a shovel and we'll see how well your wall & fence work--:lmao:

Trump just needs to do what his constituency expects of him. Obviously the Democrats will oppose him at every turn, but he just needs to continue fighting. It's time fix our broken Immigration System. That's what the People want. Go Trump! :thup:

Give

1200x675

Yes ....

Yeah well give me a shovel and we'll see how well your wall & fence work--:lmao:

I welcome the challenge .... you, on the other hand, won't like the results.

Nobody should be in this country illegally. Nobody. Period.

We must have a secure border. That means a wall. Period.

There. That's my DACA compromise.

Forum List

Back