Will White Privilege End Affirmative Action?

Were they brought over in chains?
Forced to do labor for no compensation?
Could their women be raped on a whim by white people?
Could they have their children sold off as property?
Could they be lynched for merely touching a white woman or looking at her the wrong way (Like Emmet Till was)
None of what you posted has anything to do with people after the Korean War.

Do you always answer a question with a question? Delfecting?
I’m not gonna treat you like a retard like Democrats do, I think you’re smart enough to answer the question
I don't deflect. For you to have asked such a stupid question, it is apparent that you have a mental disorder. I won't be fall for the blacks don't think they are equal gaslight you just tried. So when you figure out that whites have been the ones who have no been able to compete without rigging the system in their favor, let me know.

We've been talking around an interesting subject for days --- that blacks often take offense at white people treating them just the way they would other whites. Michelle Obama resenting a request for help, and people asking what a stray in their neighborhood is doing, are they lost or need help, or what. Whites know all this is normal, but blacks get mad about it. Chips on their shoulder. They need to stop all this and be more helpful.
Bullshit. And you know good and fucking well that it is.

No, you want special treatment and believe if someone that is BLACK should be hired even though they are not qualified for the job!
Whites have given themselves special treatment for 246 years. Funny how those like yoi never seem to think there are unqualified whites.

LOL. I’m 5’4 and have asked white guys to get things off the shelf fairly often. I hope they’re not thinking “.hey, that woman thinks I work here because I’m white!”
Your post is stupid and disingenuous. You have posted white supremacist bullshit in this forum, so we all know what you're about..

I agree. But all Affirmative Action does is slightly compensate for the institutional discrimination against people of color.

White people aren't treated any worse because blacks are given fair shots at opportunity.

Not really, in the way they are treated in academia, by law enforcement, and by business.
All affirmative action does is make it so people of color get opportunities they wouldn't. Whites still get the majority of opportunities and the only reason anyone opposes it is because they believe they are entitled to everything.

Yup. Remember when Michelle Obama was all bent out of shape because someone at the Target asked her to get something off a shelf, and she was all offended that the “racist” assumed she worked there because she was black?

I‘ve been asked for help in stores, and simply tell the person I don’t work there. I don’t think, “hey, they just figured the Jew works here.”
I get asked for help reaching things all the time because I’m tall. In fact something like that happened yesterday that was funny. A guy in a handicapped cart asked me if I could get something off a shelf for him, when I looked up at the top and started to reach up, he said, no it’s the pack of peach tea on the bottom shelf. We had a good laugh over me assuming it was up high because I’m tall.

I don't deflect. For you to have asked such a stupid question, it is apparent that you have a mental disorder. I won't be fall for the blacks don't think they are equal gaslight you just tried. So when you figure out that whites have been the ones who have no been able to compete without rigging the system in their favor, let me know.
Name some one rigging something?

Figure it out. Because you know its true and stop asking me to explain to you what you participate in daily.
Damn democrats are walking this one like a dog lol

Whites have given themselves special treatment for 246 years. Funny how those like yoi never seem to think there are unqualified whites.
Unqualified whites were massively reduced with the inception of quotas, diversity and political correctness over a half century ago. There were still unqualified minorities before that and today with all of the social justice there are many unqualified people.

Wow what rights do you have that a black person doesn’t have? Or won’t allow?

Well, let's see now. I know when I get pulled over for a traffic stop, they aren't going to pull guns on me like they did this guy, a commissioned officer in the US Army.

I know because I have a nice white sounding name, I am going to get my resume considered before a person of color is.

So what makes your rights different then blacks?

The fact that the system will treat me differently by virtue of skin color.

We've been talking around an interesting subject for days --- that blacks often take offense at white people treating them just the way they would other whites. Michelle Obama resenting a request for help, and people asking what a stray in their neighborhood is doing, are they lost or need help, or what. Whites know all this is normal, but blacks get mad about it. Chips on their shoulder. They need to stop all this and be more helpful.

Or not. Come on, you are trying to act like THIS is benign?

Well, let's see now. I know when I get pulled over for a traffic stop, they aren't going to pull guns on me like they did this guy, a commissioned officer in the US Army.

I know because I have a nice white sounding name, I am going to get my resume considered before a person of color is.

The fact that the system will treat me differently by virtue of skin color.

Or not. Come on, you are trying to act like THIS is benign?

I’m told by blacks all the time I should be in this neighborhood. So again.. why are you justifying your racism? Please for the love of God treat Black people equal

The Korean war ended in 1953.

All of those things except slavery kept going on well after that.

Well, that's probably because you are a creepy asshole.
Try it out today treat a black man equally to you. You will feel better I promise

Try it out today treat a black man equally to you. You will feel better I promise
I believe blacks are equal to whites. There are variations WITHIN the races - some are stupid, some are lazy, some are unmotivated - but that applies to blacks and whites both.

That is why after two generations of favoring less qualified blacks over better qualified whites - again, speaking toward the individuals - for college and grad school admissions, we drop the racist liberal policies and ignore race when deciding upon applications.

The Korean war ended in 1953.

All of those things except slavery kept going on well after that.

Well, that's probably because you are a creepy asshole.
AFABAF62-785D-4E11-B87E-AB68DB82D711.jpeg

I agree. But all Affirmative Action does is slightly compensate for the institutional discrimination against people of color.

White people aren't treated any worse because blacks are given fair shots at opportunity.

Not really, in the way they are treated in academia, by law enforcement, and by business.
A fair shot implies no special treatment. Reserving special treatment of any kind to one race is the very definition of racist. You faggot racist.

Forum List

Back