Will we see a reemergence of Minutemen groups, will they defend Americans and our border when Biden refuses not to?

Cali went red. But...Dominion helped keep us blue.

Trump supporters are delusional.

Xiden supporters are traitors.

Do you also think California went red?

Nope. I think Trump made inroads for sure, but Cali is too far gone. Too many idiots live there.

Oh good. It's nice to know that not all Trump supporters are so clueless to think that California actually went red.

Why do you think someone would be so delusional to believe that California is a red state? I don't have a good reason for it. What do you think?

Mexifornia has been lost to Mexico / wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, criminal BLM negroes, woke white guilt whackos, chicks with dicks and bottom feeding degenerate filth...unless the GOP changes course and starts whoring themselves out to beaners and ghetto beasts and starts pretending mentally twisted weirdos are normal I don't see Mexifornia turning red. It's no longer the place to chase the American dream...it's no golden state of opportunity, it's now the brown shithole of filth and plight.

Nope. I think Trump made inroads for sure, but Cali is too far gone. Too many idiots live there.

Oh good. It's nice to know that not all Trump supporters are so clueless to think that California actually went red.

Why do you think someone would be so delusional to believe that California is a red state? I don't have a good reason for it. What do you think?

Mexifornia has been lost to Mexico / wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, criminal BLM negroes, woke white guilt whackos, chicks with dicks and bottom feeding degenerate filth...unless the GOP changes course and starts whoring themselves out to beaners and ghetto beasts and starts pretending mentally twisted weirdos are normal I don't see Mexifornia turning red. It's no longer the place to chase the American dream...it's no golden state of opportunity, it's now the brown shithole of filth and plight.

Well some of your fellow Trump supporters think California is red.

Pretty delusional, huh?

Pretty delusional, huh?

Super delusional.
If the GOP tries to win the barely American filth in Mexifornia and Loon York they will lose ALL real, core Americans.

Who woulda thunk so many traitorous Americans would help him do it?
If anyone is a traitor it’s this dingbat.

ED0A9E8F-ACBE-4E99-A613-411039C82909.jpeg

Lying to undermine a legitimate election is traitorous. Sidney Powell has to be the most ignorant Trump voter with an education beyond high school.

She is so ignorant to not know that you don’t spread conspiracy theories in a court of law when you can’t get them by Tucker Carlson on Fox News.

Even TrumpO fired her from his legal team. Too batshit crazy for Trump / I don’t think you can be more batshit crazy than that.

Pretty delusional, huh?

Super delusional.
If the GOP tries to win the barely American filth in Mexifornia and Loon York they will lose ALL real, core Americans.

Hey we actually agree on something. Any idiot Trump supporter who thinks that California is red is super delusional.

Grab your popcorn....Should we expect to see massive amounts of bloodshed at our southern border if Biden doesn't take action for good real Americans?

minutemen2.jpg
It's time for sit ins ant restaurants too.

Pretty delusional, huh?

Super delusional.

Hey we actually agree on something. Any idiot Trump supporter who thinks that California is red is super delusional.
There may have been as many as 10 Million Illegal Ballots cast in California.

Pretty delusional, huh?

Super delusional.

Super delusional....Worse though, is an ignorant Leftist fool who believes Mexifornia, the longtime flagship state of our republic hasn't been destroyed by Leftist policy and ideologies.
Dumbmotherfuckers!

you are a flip flopping retard-

Why are you OK With Trump paying more taxes to China than he paid to America?

Joe never did that?

No, Xiden is PAID by china you fucking moron. Trump paid taxes for doing business in china. The chinese have BOUGHT hiden joe Xiden so that they control the USA through him you fucking traitor.

Grab your popcorn....Should we expect to see massive amounts of bloodshed at our southern border if Biden doesn't take action for good real Americans?

minutemen2.jpg

Not exactly a Constitutional scholar, now are you?
The original Minutemen prior to 1776 were the forerunners of why the Second Amendment exists:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.""""
Well regulated as in by the newly founded government, not rogue, self-formed militias.
And the intention was mainly for these WELL REGULATED militias to spring to action in the event of an act of tyranny by our own government or a foreign power.

Actually, it is YOU who are the uninformed idiot. Well Regulated means IN GOOD WORKING ORDER. It takes a complete dipshit to think that government has to give itself the ability to have guns.

Hello dipshit :bye1:

Super delusional....Worse though, is an ignorant Leftist fool who believes Mexifornia, the longtime flagship state of our republic hasn't been destroyed by Leftist policy and ideologies.
Dumbmotherfuckers!
Shake your fist, rant, rave and rail, and demonize most patriotic Americans if that affords you pleasure.

Divisive trumpery has been thwarted, democracy has succeeded, and patriots hope a reunified nation will again succeed.

minutemen2.jpg

Not exactly a Constitutional scholar, now are you?
The original Minutemen prior to 1776 were the forerunners of why the Second Amendment exists:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.""""
Well regulated as in by the newly founded government, not rogue, self-formed militias.
And the intention was mainly for these WELL REGULATED militias to spring to action in the event of an act of tyranny by our own government or a foreign power.

Stop making a fool of yourself...just address the premise of the thread or STFU and sit there.

Pretty delusional, huh?

Super delusional.

Dumbmotherfuckers!

Well I live here and I don't mind it. You live here too. So it can't be that bad.

Pretty delusional, huh?

Super delusional.

Try doing some research. SOUTHERN cali is blue. NORTHERN cali is RED. And even SOUTHERN cali is fed up with the Newscum bullshit. Cali went red. So they pulled out their dominion machines.

Pretty delusional, huh?

Super delusional.

Try doing some research. SOUTHERN cali is blue. NORTHERN cali is RED. And even SOUTHERN cali is fed up with the Newscum bullshit. Cali went red. So they pulled out their dominion machines.

Even some of your fellow Trump supporters think you're delusional.

California is not red.

Dumbmotherfuckers!
Shake your fist, rant, rave and rail, and demonize most patriotic Americans if that affords you pleasure.

Divisive trumpery has been thwarted, democracy has succeeded, and patriots hope a reunified nation will again succeed.
Anyone who would vote for Biden and his sidekick, Clit-n-tits, have no idea what Gold Star families are...
Your squalid sniveling about 80 million Americans reveals much about you and your abject worship of the Loser, nothing about them.
Newsflash for ya, asswipe. gallantwarrior is a veteran, fought for this country, and knows a helluvalot more than you ever will, scumbag.

Forum List

Back