Will we see a reemergence of Minutemen groups, will they defend Americans and our border when Biden refuses not to?

Well some of your fellow Trump supporters think California is red.
Pretty delusional, huh?
You delusional Democrats think Texas will turn blue.

Will eventually.

Do you think California went red this last election?
California did not, but Pennsylvania voted red before the Democrat voting machines turned it blue. The fraud must be exposed.

I'm not talking about Pennsylvania. I'm talking about California.

Why do some people think that California went red? Are they delusional?

Well Regulated means IN GOOD WORKING ORDER.

The second amendment is not about bowel movements you idiot.

regulated

Definition of regulate
This does not make sense as written in the second amendment:
: to set or adjust the amount, degree, or rate of (something)

This makes sense as written in the second amendment:

: to bring (something) under the control of authority
: to make rules or laws that control (something)

Well regulated has to mean under the control of some public or civic entity and for the defense of the entire community.

in Context “The Pennsylvania Declaration of Rights“ 1776 offers insight into the Founders intebt

The Pennsylvania Declaration of Rights began by affirming the basic Lockean trinity of life, liberty, and property,52 a theme that had also figured prominently in Blackstone's writings." Section VIII of the Pennsylvania Declaration of Rights modified this statement,presenting an obligation of each citizen to contribute to the protection 54
of others:

That every member of society hath a right to be protected in the enjoyment of life, liberty and property, and therefore is bound to contribute his proportion towards the expence of that protection, and yield his personal service when necessary, or an equivalent thereto:

Did not one of those groups get arrested for planning to kidnap a governor of state?

I can see it now......all the gays wanting Orange Man Bad out of the WH being rounded up and removed from Chinese Polite Society and tossed off tall buildings. Or stoned. Or given 1000 lashes. Celebs no longer being celebs unless they bow to China..which they will. But most of all...the lightbulbs that MAY light up over some ignorant heads that they made a major mistake.
does that make you happy?

Grab your popcorn....Should we expect to see massive amounts of bloodshed at our southern border if Biden doesn't take action for good real Americans?

minutemen2.jpg
Doubtless. This civil war will flower in the rural areas and be fought in the cities.

Well Regulated means IN GOOD WORKING ORDER.

The second amendment is not about bowel movements you idiot.

regulated

Definition of regulate
This does not make sense as written in the second amendment:
: to set or adjust the amount, degree, or rate of (something)

This makes sense as written in the second amendment:

: to bring (something) under the control of authority
: to make rules or laws that control (something)

Well regulated has to mean under the control of some public or civic entity and for the defense of the entire community.

in Context “The Pennsylvania Declaration of Rights“ 1776 offers insight into the Founders intebt

The Pennsylvania Declaration of Rights began by affirming the basic Lockean trinity of life, liberty, and property,52 a theme that had also figured prominently in Blackstone's writings." Section VIII of the Pennsylvania Declaration of Rights modified this statement,presenting an obligation of each citizen to contribute to the protection 54
of others:

That every member of society hath a right to be protected in the enjoyment of life, liberty and property, and therefore is bound to contribute his proportion towards the expence of that protection, and yield his personal service when necessary, or an equivalent thereto:

You moronic twit. The words WELL REGULATED are engraved on CLOCKS from that era. Why? To show they have non existent legislation governing who can own them? No you imbecilic retard, it was to show that they WORKED! The 2nd Amendment is ONLY about memorializing the fact that WE THE PEOPLE have a God given (or for us agnostics, a NATURAL) Right to keep weapons for our usage.

The most important of which, was the ability to destroy any illegitimate government that happened to seize power. Like your scumbag obummer did.

Which is why you fuckers are so desperate to disarm us.

washington_screenshot_iii.png
1606343687451.jpeg

pro-gun-1.jpg

Did not one of those get arrested for planning to kidnap a governor of state?

They are criminals. They have formed a criminal illegal militia Having nothing to do with the Second Amendment’ well regulated state or community militias.

That Michigan militia is a fascist gun nut club .

The nation will again honor Gold Star families, American prisoners of war, and all the heroes that have given their lives in defense of freedom.

Hold on a minute...you've made it clear, you hate our military and the personnel.
You mentally twisted fucked in the head pieces of shit only "HONOR" wetbacks, the criminal BurnLootMurder negroes, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, woke white guilt whackos....etc
Did you forget you fools have exposed yourselves?

Parler called....they miss you!

they told me to remind you that you can have great fun discussing tossing liberals from helicoptors......

that the liberals paid for in taxes....

Long known that it's easy to vote yourself into Communism but necessary to shoot your way out.

Which is why guns WILL be grabbed.

But it won't happen quickly given the reality that a full two generations have been fully indoctrinated and will love what's happening around them. Until it happens to them.

No you imbecilic retard, it was to show that they WORKED!

Your Michigan Militia didnt WORK did It?

And it’s good it didn’t? Right?

Or is your idea of a well regulated militia that WORKS, is one that succeeds in killing cops blowing up a bridge for diversion in order to kidnap and kill the governor of Michigan?

IF it is you need to call your local FBI and let ‘em know all about it.

Thanks.

No you imbecilic retard, it was to show that they WORKED!

Your Michigan Militia didnt WORK did It?

And it’s good it didn’t? Right?

Or is your idea of a well regulated militia that WORKS, is one that succeeds in killing cops blowing up a bridge for diversion in order to kidnap and kill the governor of Michigan?

IF it is you need to call your local FBI and let ‘em know all about it.

Thanks.

They were BLM you moronic clod.

I can see it now......all the gays wanting Orange Man Bad out of the WH being rounded up and removed from Chinese Polite Society and tossed off tall buildings. Or stoned. Or given 1000 lashes. Celebs no longer being celebs unless they bow to China..which they will. But most of all...the lightbulbs that MAY light up over some ignorant heads that they made a major mistake.
does that make you happy?
Hell no it doesn't make me happy! Are you stupid? Why do you think the majority..yes, the MAJORITY didn't want Biden/Harris in the WH?

I swear...I have not seen so many STUPID people in my entire life as to what I have seen since 2016. Employment was skyrocketing. Businesses that took their companies to another country, CAME BACK. Black have benefitted under Trumps Admin. Medical costs DOWN for meds. Gays hated him for....whatever their empty heads or Ru Paul told them to think. Don't y'all know Chinese Rule and Islamic rule will kill us all? Do you REALLY think you are exempt from what is to come? You are infidels. You are the enemy and will always be the enemy, but you do have your uses FOR NOW. Once your usefulness is no longer needed...you will suffer the consequences from the destruction of our country because you hated Orange Man Bad instead of looking at what he has done for us all.

STUPID STUPID STUPID people.

And you replace him with a man with demensia and a skank VP that wants MORE blacks in jail while she gets high with higher ups and laughs at you. He and his low life son SOLD US OUT and YOU voted for him! WTF is wrong with your brains? I know. STUPID.

oy

Newsflash for ya, asswipe. gallantwarrior is a veteran, fought for this country, and knows a helluvalot more than you ever will, scumbag.
You seem very pissy.

Try having a nice cup of tea and a biscuit, and compose yourself.

I respect the patriotic sacrifices of Gold Star families, American prisoners of war, those who have died in defense of the nation, and all who have honorably served - even those who did so with debilitating bonespurs.

Whether you share my sentiments is up to you, of course.

Forum List

Back