Will we have a Govt Shutdown on 1 Oct?

Will the Govt shut down on 1 Oct

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, the UniParty makes too much money fucking us over

True, but the far right Repubs need to be able to tell their voters they tried. So, we will have to have a shutdown for a few weeks so they can say they tried.

What say you all...
They do this just to increase tax payer costs.

Then they will resume to normal.

Actually, this is normal.

Where have you been?

This is just business as usual. It is just virtue signaling by the GOP to demand change that never happens.

Actually the sincere "far right Repubs" you hate WILL Vote against it

The far right Repubs are the one that came up with the CR that may not even pass the House and will never pass the Senate.

They do this just to increase tax payer costs.

Then they will resume to normal.

Actually, this is normal.

Where have you been?

This is just business as usual. It is just virtue signaling by the GOP to demand change that never happens.

Yet you will loyally give them your vote till the day that you die.

Weird.

The far right Repubs are the one that came up with the CR that may not even pass the House and will never pass the Senate.
They just virtue signal for things the GOP will never go along with.

Again, where have you been? This is all business as usual.

They are a real bore.

Yet you will loyally give them your vote till the day that you die.

Weird.
My options are to vote for people who say they will do something or vote for others who never will.

But you are correct, it is a silly system based on virtue signaling

But they do the same to the Left. It's not like the Left cares about Black folk or women either, etc.

Hell, woman lost their very identity as we are no longer able to define them.

Our debt was caused by all our overspending representatives during the last 60 years. That means all of them. During that period, you can probably count the true spending cutters on one hand. Today there's a 99% chance that anyone who is trying to claim the high ground, morally or economically, is full of shit. Don't fall for the jive that this one or that one is causing the shutdown. In reality, it will be caused by 99% of them. From both parties.

What say you all...
Poor McCarthy is up the proverbial creek...

“I’ve been through shutdowns, and I’ve never seen somebody win a shutdown. Because when you shut down, you give all your power to the administration,” McCarthy said Sunday during an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” with host Maria Bartiromo.

What say you all...

I hope so. Stop processing illegals, stop the war in Ukraine, stop funding communism, and stop funding the welfare state.

One week without SNAP benefits and watch this motherfucker burn to the ground

Forum List

Back