Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less sever, or muted? (Poll)

Will Trump's response to Iran's missile attack be more severe, less sever, or muted?

• Trump will raise the stakes and attack Iran's military and infrastructure disproportionately hard

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Trump will direct a "proportional" attack based on damage to US bases

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Trump will provide an ultimatum, stop all nuke development, or the US will, by force

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • (if no US injuries) No harm,no foul, Trump will "count to 10" and let diplomacy work.

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
I was 18 then. He was guilty of something stupid

He was Guilty of Perjury (lost his Law license) and I get confused between Monica Lewinsky's cigar up the snatch and Paula Jones' braces BJ? If you saw Jennifer Flowers you'd never understand either bimbo, she was hot.

View attachment 299133

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

Article I, charging Clinton with perjury, alleged in part that:

On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before a federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury concerning one or more of the following:

1. the nature and details of his relationship with a subordinate government employee;
  2. prior perjurious, false and misleading testimony he gave in a federal civil rights action brought against him;
  3. prior false and misleading statements he allowed his attorney to make to a federal judge in that civil rights action; and
  4. his corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence in that civil rights action.[33][34]
Article II, charging Clinton with obstruction of justice alleged in part that:

The means used to implement this course of conduct or scheme included one or more of the following acts:
  1. ... corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to execute a sworn affidavit in that proceeding that he knew to be perjurious, false and misleading.
  2. ... corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to give perjurious, false and misleading testimony if and when called to testify personally in that proceeding.
  3. ... corruptly engaged in, encouraged, or supported a scheme to conceal evidence that had been subpoenaed in a Federal civil rights action brought against him.
  4. ... intensified and succeeded in an effort to secure job assistance to a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him in order to corruptly prevent the truthful testimony of that witness in that proceeding at a time when the truthful testimony of that witness would have been harmful to him.
  5. ... at his deposition in a Federal civil rights action brought against him, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly allowed his attorney to make false and misleading statements to a Federal judge characterizing an affidavit, in order to prevent questioning deemed relevant by the judge. Such false and misleading statements were subsequently acknowledged by his attorney in a communication to that judge.
  6. ... related a false and misleading account of events relevant to a Federal civil rights action brought against him to a potential witness in that proceeding, in order to corruptly influence the testimony of that witness.
  7. ... made false and misleading statements to potential witnesses in a Federal grand jury proceeding in order to corruptly influence the testimony of those witnesses. The false and misleading statements made by William Jefferson Clinton were repeated by the witnesses to the grand jury, causing the grand jury to receive false and misleading information.[33][35]
Yup...perjury in a civil lawsuit. Is that an impeachable offense? Hardly. It is like the trump broke the law defrauding charities.

So...you tried overturn an election through impeachment. Shame on you you hypocrites :lol:

Perjury is a felony. Impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors. A felony beats a misdemeanor.

Right. So if he admitted he had the affair he likely would not be impeached.

Actually if he just apologized to Paula Jones right from the beginning, there would have been no looking into Monica and what they did. When Clinton denied ever doing what he did to Jones, they went out to find evidence that Bill had a bad habit of having sex with underlings.

More importantly is that what Bill did fit the description of what impeachment was for, regardless of the reason. Everything they impeached Trump on was bogus. Not only that, but Obama and Biden both did what Trump was impeached on during his administration. The two year 40 million dollar investigation was to try and prove that Trump did what Hillary actually did, and that was collude with the Russians to take down a political opponent.
He paid Jones $850k...no one said a word. Trump paid Stormy $125k and people vilified him. Crazy.

Ronnie Raygun? Absolutely brilliant. You must be tonight's internet witty guy.

I've called him Ronnie Raygun on this board for the past 14 years. It's not my fault you're a day late and a dollar short...
Stupid ass.

Says the guy called SmokeALib...

Your name is Dr. Grump. LOL.

Yeah, but I'm not the one calling somebody an ass...:2up::dance:
Ronnie Raygun? Absolutely brilliant. You must be tonight's internet witty guy.

I've called him Ronnie Raygun on this board for the past 14 years. It's not my fault you're a day late and a dollar short...
Stupid ass.

Says the guy called SmokeALib...

Your name is Dr. Grump. LOL.

Yeah, but I'm not the one calling somebody an ass...:2up::dance:
mutually exclusive as you mocked his user ID when yours is pretty well interesting too

He was Guilty of Perjury (lost his Law license) and I get confused between Monica Lewinsky's cigar up the snatch and Paula Jones' braces BJ? If you saw Jennifer Flowers you'd never understand either bimbo, she was hot.
View attachment 299133

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

Article I, charging Clinton with perjury, alleged in part that:

On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before a federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury concerning one or more of the following:

1. the nature and details of his relationship with a subordinate government employee;
  2. prior perjurious, false and misleading testimony he gave in a federal civil rights action brought against him;
  3. prior false and misleading statements he allowed his attorney to make to a federal judge in that civil rights action; and
  4. his corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence in that civil rights action.[33][34]
Article II, charging Clinton with obstruction of justice alleged in part that:

The means used to implement this course of conduct or scheme included one or more of the following acts:
  1. ... corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to execute a sworn affidavit in that proceeding that he knew to be perjurious, false and misleading.
  2. ... corruptly encouraged a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him to give perjurious, false and misleading testimony if and when called to testify personally in that proceeding.
  3. ... corruptly engaged in, encouraged, or supported a scheme to conceal evidence that had been subpoenaed in a Federal civil rights action brought against him.
  4. ... intensified and succeeded in an effort to secure job assistance to a witness in a Federal civil rights action brought against him in order to corruptly prevent the truthful testimony of that witness in that proceeding at a time when the truthful testimony of that witness would have been harmful to him.
  5. ... at his deposition in a Federal civil rights action brought against him, William Jefferson Clinton corruptly allowed his attorney to make false and misleading statements to a Federal judge characterizing an affidavit, in order to prevent questioning deemed relevant by the judge. Such false and misleading statements were subsequently acknowledged by his attorney in a communication to that judge.
  6. ... related a false and misleading account of events relevant to a Federal civil rights action brought against him to a potential witness in that proceeding, in order to corruptly influence the testimony of that witness.
  7. ... made false and misleading statements to potential witnesses in a Federal grand jury proceeding in order to corruptly influence the testimony of those witnesses. The false and misleading statements made by William Jefferson Clinton were repeated by the witnesses to the grand jury, causing the grand jury to receive false and misleading information.[33][35]
Yup...perjury in a civil lawsuit. Is that an impeachable offense? Hardly. It is like the trump broke the law defrauding charities.

So...you tried overturn an election through impeachment. Shame on you you hypocrites :lol:

Perjury is a felony. Impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors. A felony beats a misdemeanor.

Actually if he just apologized to Paula Jones right from the beginning, there would have been no looking into Monica and what they did. When Clinton denied ever doing what he did to Jones, they went out to find evidence that Bill had a bad habit of having sex with underlings.

More importantly is that what Bill did fit the description of what impeachment was for, regardless of the reason. Everything they impeached Trump on was bogus. Not only that, but Obama and Biden both did what Trump was impeached on during his administration. The two year 40 million dollar investigation was to try and prove that Trump did what Hillary actually did, and that was collude with the Russians to take down a political opponent.
He paid Jones $850k...no one said a word. Trump paid Stormy $125k and people vilified him. Crazy.

both were impeached - BOTH

And? The Sun rises in the East. Why are we stating obvious things?

and you need to quit whining, princess.

and you need to quit whining, princess.
Whining? LOL

You’re a dumbass.

I don't have an issue with them going after Trump. I think he didn't do much with regard to Russia. Neither did Hillary. I think the Russians did it themselves without any help from any US political party.

As for Bill's impeachment, how ridiculous was that. It was nobody's business who blew him, where.

You want to talk impeachment? How about Bush's two wars of choice based on lies?

The deal was working Trump is a world class schmuck,,,,GOP top repub says ""Briefing ,,insulting demeaning worst I've ever seen""

Actually not yet as Pelosi sits on the articles!

I don't have an issue with them going after Trump. I think he didn't do much with regard to Russia. Neither did Hillary. I think the Russians did it themselves without any help from any US political party.

As for Bill's impeachment, how ridiculous was that. It was nobody's business who blew him, where.

You want to talk impeachment? How about Bush's two wars of choice based on lies?

You fell for the leftist lie that Bill got impeached for a BJ. I defy anybody to show me the articles of impeachment for that reason. Bill Clinton was impeached for lying to a federal grand jury. If I remember correctly, eight felony counts against him.

Furthermore, the vote to remove Clinton from office had actual evidence, both recorded and DNA, and seven Republicans still voted not guilty. All Democrats voted not guilty.

It should make an interesting comparison on how Democrats will vote in the Senate on Trump's removal from office.

You fell for the leftist lie that Bill got impeached for a BJ. I defy anybody to show me the articles of impeachment for that reason. Bill Clinton was impeached for lying to a federal grand jury. If I remember correctly, eight felony counts against him.

Furthermore, the vote to remove Clinton from office had actual evidence, both recorded and DNA, and seven Republicans still voted not guilty. All Democrats voted not guilty.

It should make an interesting comparison on how Democrats will vote in the Senate on Trump's removal from office.

And I'm saying I don't give a shit that he lied under oath about getting a blow job.
Lying about WMDs however....

the rivarly between Sunni And Shia is sort of like the rivarly between the Packers And The Vikings, my friends!

And I'm saying I don't give a shit that he lied under oath about getting a blow job.
Yes the lies about his bj's cost how many lives? vs those by WOMD??

Yes the lies about his bj's cost how many lives? vs those by WOMD??

I don't have a problem with people telling white lies when it comes to personal shit. When it comes to affecting others in a big way, absolutely.

There is that, I suppose... in any event, I think we're gonna find out later this evening, or sometime tomorrow morning...

One thing we haven't heard about yet is Damage... we've already heard that there have been no casualties... bad aim? Patriot missiles?
Perhaps Iran missed on purpose.

Like all Leftists, Iranian Mullahs had to give some show of hatred toward Trump, even if feckless (like impeachment). But it's possible they were self serving enough not to poke the Bear enough to wake him.

Iran's Mullahs are just exaggerated Democrats. The Kooks in their midst are too powerful for them to ignore, but too stupid to completely agree with.
Equating hyper-conservative Iranian theocratic leaders with Leftism is just silly.

The funny thing about lies is in order to prove somebody lied, you have to prove they knew the truth first.

It's not that Clinton lied about getting a BJ, it's who he lied to that counts. Same thing if any politician lies to the public, that's one thing. Lie to the FBI or the House is quite another thing.

Perjury is perjury whether you commit it for a jaywalking violation or assault and battery. It's perjury regardless of the reason you perjured yourself. If Clinton were not President, it's likely he would have spent some time in jail. There is no first, or second, or third degree perjury, it's perjury period.

Not sure on this one. No American deaths (reportedly), so it would be hard to justify any attack that involved human casualty. If even one American had been killed in this fireworks show, it would have been game on

This puts the Hezbollah-democrats in a very bad position. They HAVE to oppose ANYTHING Trump does. If he cures cancer, then the Hezbollah-democrats demand that cancer has rights and MUST be left unchecked, hundreds of Obama judges will file injunctions stopping people from being cured.

So Trump not retaliating against the demcorat's besties forces them to demand that we retaliate - they have no choice, they must oppose everything Trump does, regardless of what it is. Obviously democrats, ALL democrats, are heartbroken that no Americans were killed last night, but now they are cornered, if they agree that not responding is right, then they admit Trump is right. No way the traitor scum will do that...

I didn't elect Nancy Pelosi.

Oh, are you spewing the Collusion Conspiracy Theory? :rofl:

What an idiot, even as Hezbollah-democrats go.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}

Did you have more lies and conspiracy bullshit you wanted to vomit out?

Ok so you're admitting you're just another Trump apologist.

Thanks for the clarification.

So you're admitting that you're a fucking liar?

Thanks for the clarification.
What did I lie about? Be specific, not delusional. Thanks :)

Russian collusion, even in the face of the Mueller witch hunt report - which I cited.

You don't care, you want to bring down America, facts are irrelevant.

You are the only one trying to destroy America. Go back to your master Putin.

See, a fucking idiot as well as a liar.

In 2012, Barack Obama kowtowed and swore loyalty to Vladimir Putin in the now famous "more flexible" declaration. In 2014, Russia invaded the Ukraine. The government of Ukraine BEGGED the Obama regime for help against the invading Russians. Obama sent TV Dinners and blankets in response to the pleas of the dying Ukrainians. Obama kept his word to Putin.

In 2017, Russia again began aggression against Ukraine, but Potentate Obamugabe was gone, now Donald Trump was president. Instead of TV dinners, Trump sent Javelin Anti-Tank missiles to Ukraine to kill the invading Russians, to blow the motherfuckers straight to hell.

Tell me, WHICH president is a Russian asset?

Forum List

Back