Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less sever, or muted? (Poll)

Will Trump's response to Iran's missile attack be more severe, less sever, or muted?

• Trump will raise the stakes and attack Iran's military and infrastructure disproportionately hard

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Trump will direct a "proportional" attack based on damage to US bases

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Trump will provide an ultimatum, stop all nuke development, or the US will, by force

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • (if no US injuries) No harm,no foul, Trump will "count to 10" and let diplomacy work.

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
Got it! :thup:

So, whistleblowers who expose democrats are "fat pigs" who must be destroyed.

Not like the noble whistleblowers who use thirdhand rumors against a Republican, they must be protected.

I mean, you're not a fucking hypocrite.....

I couldn't give two fucks about the political affiliation about a whistle blower. I only give a fuck about what they are whistle blowing about. Some dude getting his dick sucked? Couldn't give a shit. Undermining democracy? Absolutely. Trying to hide the terrible consequences to your health as a result of smoking? Absolutely.

Context matters. I know it doesn't to you intellectually limited Deplorables, but those of us with more than two brain cells to rub together look at the overall picture. Not some cheap shot to score a political point on a messageboard.

Last edited:
The actual reason was that Iraq violated the cease-fire agreement they made after their invasion of their Southern neighbor. We had been fighting them off and on for 10 years or so (long before Bush was in office) and it was long past time for us to end that war by winning it.
Total bullshit. That was the pretext. Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld and all the other chicken hawks drew a parallel between Iraq and 9-11. They then started spouting about WMDs. And before you give the excuse that they got the wrong intel, or that they didn't really know, plenty of people on messageboards like this one - including me - were asking about the evidence long before Bush invaded. I certainly wasn't going 'where are the WMDs?' after the invasion and they weren't found. That was the question I was asking well before the invasion. And if a schmuck like me can see the writing on the wall, those chickhawks who were for the invasion don't have any excuse.

Forum List

Back