Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less sever, or muted? (Poll)

Will Trump's response to Iran's missile attack be more severe, less sever, or muted?

• Trump will raise the stakes and attack Iran's military and infrastructure disproportionately hard

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Trump will direct a "proportional" attack based on damage to US bases

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Trump will provide an ultimatum, stop all nuke development, or the US will, by force

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • (if no US injuries) No harm,no foul, Trump will "count to 10" and let diplomacy work.

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
Nobody on the right complained when Biden pulled his Ukrainian stunt at the time. We only bring it up now to display the utter hypocrisy. Republicans didn't try to impeach DumBama when he withheld documents using executive privilege. Republicans simply went to court for them to decide, and by the time they did, it was DumBama's last year in office. The only time we bring up DumBama's debt is when Democrats complain about Trump's.

In other words, everything that the left accuses Trump of, they already did under DumBama.

you people complained about Obama's debt almost from his first day in office, who are you trying to kid?
The real question is do THE AMERICAN PEOPLE have way more money in their pocket to spend under Trump or the obomanation....thanks to TAX CUTS we all have ....Income data released by the U.S. Census Bureau today show that 2017 median household income was the highest on record at $61,372....BTW, do you have a 401 K...stupid question to an ABNORMAL, but most if us have seen SUBSTANTIAL GAINS!....You do realize the more we spend the more the debt comes down...don't you....so really dishonest telling the whole story.....retarded monkey!

401ks have seen SUBSTANTIAL GAINS since 2013 and you leave out that in 2018 most saw no gains at all since the markets were in the red.

Median household income has been the highest on record every month since the half way through 2015

View attachment 299089
And look at that spike go after 2016 and Trump!

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-trump-booming-economy/

I feel so much better now that Trump has met with Esper Pence and Pompeo in the situation room 4 lying AH's in the same room Hope all you idiots feel so much safer

Nobody on the right complained when Biden pulled his Ukrainian stunt at the time. We only bring it up now to display the utter hypocrisy. Republicans didn't try to impeach DumBama when he withheld documents using executive privilege. Republicans simply went to court for them to decide, and by the time they did, it was DumBama's last year in office. The only time we bring up DumBama's debt is when Democrats complain about Trump's.

In other words, everything that the left accuses Trump of, they already did under DumBama.

you people complained about Obama's debt almost from his first day in office, who are you trying to kid?
The real question is do THE AMERICAN PEOPLE have way more money in their pocket to spend under Trump or the obomanation....thanks to TAX CUTS we all have ....Income data released by the U.S. Census Bureau today show that 2017 median household income was the highest on record at $61,372....BTW, do you have a 401 K...stupid question to an ABNORMAL, but most if us have seen SUBSTANTIAL GAINS!....You do realize the more we spend the more the debt comes down...don't you....so really dishonest telling the whole story.....retarded monkey!

401ks have seen SUBSTANTIAL GAINS since 2013 and you leave out that in 2018 most saw no gains at all since the markets were in the red.

Median household income has been the highest on record every month since the half way through 2015

View attachment 299089
And look at that spike go after 2016 and Trump!

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-trump-booming-economy/
Yeah spiked standing on Obama's shoulders

If iran wants war then it cannot be avoided

I don't think Iran DOES. But we are steadily removing the potential for de-escalation with our own actions, and by abandoning the treaty we've removed a lot of our power.

What allies will support us in this self-created mess?
Iran has killed Americans and tried to overrun our embassy which they succeeded in doing in 1979

we are responding to them
Is that the definition of IMMINENT danger??

What are you talking about lol I have my own place, I have a job, I live in one of the biggest cities in America, one of the most historic. I own 2 business, and work. I NEVER RECEIVED ONE DIME from the government, I fight every day for what I have. You joining the military and have been supported by them since you were 15. And good for you. But don’t act like you don’t use that welfare as a crutch.

Of course you do!

I did not join the Marines till I was 24, they do not take people that are 15. But since you never bothered to serve you would not know this.

The Marine Crops paid me like any other job pays their employees, not sure why you think that is different. I provided a service and was compensated for it. That is not welfare, that is working for a living...something you have as yet to try.
I’m happy you use that welfare to get by.. congrats
We all know how republicans bash the FBI CIA Now you stoop even lower accusing our military of receiving welfare ?For shame
Just the ones standing on a high horse claiming they worked hard

I worked very hard in the Marine Corps, it is not an easy job. But you would not know that because you lack the balls to serve your country.
Sure you did you probably sat in the medic office for a few years

View attachment 299089

It has not. The record wasn't broken until Trump took office.

us-median-household-income-up-in-2018-from-2017-figure-1.jpg

When DumBama took over the median household income was 59K. When he left in 2016, it was about 60.5K. The previous record was set before the recession at a little over 61K.

I don't think Iran DOES. But we are steadily removing the potential for de-escalation with our own actions, and by abandoning the treaty we've removed a lot of our power.

Iran has killed Americans and tried to overrun our embassy which they succeeded in doing in 1979

It is if the iranian terrorist was planning more of the same

Of course you do!

I did not join the Marines till I was 24, they do not take people that are 15. But since you never bothered to serve you would not know this.

The Marine Crops paid me like any other job pays their employees, not sure why you think that is different. I provided a service and was compensated for it. That is not welfare, that is working for a living...something you have as yet to try.
We all know how republicans bash the FBI CIA Now you stoop even lower accusing our military of receiving welfare ?For shame

I worked very hard in the Marine Corps, it is not an easy job. But you would not know that because you lack the balls to serve your country.

Nope, first off we do not have medics in the Marine Corps and nobody sits in them for years. But again since you never served you would not know this. What makes the Marines so much fun and hard at the same time is not the job you do but all the extra stuff....daily PT, rifle ranges, pistol ranges, exercises, bi-annual PFTs.

As a 40 year old Gunny the goal of my younger Marines was to keep up with me on the PT runs, and few were able to do so. My final PFT as a 45 year old I broke 18 minutes for the 3 mile run, which provides the maximum score. Shot expert or sharpshooter 13 years in row on the rifle range and 15 years in a row on the pistol range. None of these things happen by accident, they all take hard work...something you could not begin to understand.

View attachment 299089

View attachment 299091

When DumBama took over the median household income was 59K. When he left in 2016, it was about 60.5K. The previous record was set before the recession at a little over 61K.

The STL Fed disagrees with you.

upload_2020-1-8_9-33-48-png.299089

Of course you do!

It is if the iranian terrorist was planning more of the same
Think you'll ever see those plans??? Right now in the situation room there are 3 blind mice and one Ass about to speak

View attachment 299089

View attachment 299091

So the US Census is wrong?

View attachment 299089

View attachment 299091

View attachment 299089

View attachment 299091

Perhaps your graph misrepresents the data, what is the source of the graph, it is not from the CB.

Or it is the difference between the data being tied to 2018 numbers vs "real median income".

Last edited:

Nope, first off we do not have medics in the Marine Corps and nobody sits in them for years. But again since you never served you would not know this. What makes the Marines so much fun and hard at the same time is not the job you do but all the extra stuff....daily PT, rifle ranges, pistol ranges, exercises, bi-annual PFTs.

As a 40 year old Gunny the goal of my younger Marines was to keep up with me on the PT runs, and few were able to do so. My final PFT as a 45 year old I broke 18 minutes for the 3 mile run, which provides the maximum score. Shot expert or sharpshooter 13 years in row on the rifle range and 15 years in a row on the pistol range. None of these things happen by accident, they all take hard work...something you could not begin to understand.
Hey congrats, by would someone do all this when they hate america? benefits?

I have no idea, since I love this country and loved serving it. The benefits were a bonus, the honor of being a Marine was more important.

I am not sure why you think the benefits are all that amazing, they are not really anything to write home about.

View attachment 299089

View attachment 299091

View attachment 299089

View attachment 299091

Perhaps your graph misrepresents the data, what is the source of the graph, it is not from the CB.

Or it is the difference between the data being tied to 2018 numbers vs "real median income".

What do you mean it's not from the US Census? It says it right at the bottom of the graph.

I have no idea, since I love this country and loved serving it. The benefits were a bonus, the honor of being a Marine was more important.

I am not sure why you think the benefits are all that amazing, they are not really anything to write home about.
dude you just denied the thousands of americans who are homeless in san fan,, you hate america, you hate struggling americans. take your benies and shove it up your ass you are disgrace

View attachment 299089

View attachment 299091

View attachment 299089

View attachment 299091

What do you mean it's not from the US Census? It says it right at the bottom of the graph.

That is where they say the data came from, but that graph was not created by the CB. Where did you get it?

dude you just denied the thousands of americans who are homeless in san fan,, you hate america, you hate struggling americans. take your benies and shove it up your ass you are disgrace

I did no such thing, why do you always resort to lying about me?

I know you are jealous because of how much I have accomplished in my life, but hating me will not make you life any less pathetic.

With all the technology we have including eyes in the sky I'm surprised that we aren't able to pinpoint the launch sites and take them out immediately after the missiles are launched. Anyway my guess is that the President would rather negotiate from strength rather than engage the pip-squeak nation in a land battle.

View attachment 299091

View attachment 299091

That is where they say the data came from, but that graph was not created by the CB. Where did you get it?

Off of Google images. The US Census shows the same chart.

U.S. Median Household Income Was $63,179 in 2018, Not Significantly Different From 2017

Forum List

Back