Will Trump make like Reagan and clean up after another "cold" war with Russia

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Like Reagan did? A dollar says he does when elected 2024, if anyone is up to the challenge Trump is.

Kind of weird right. With Trump we were concerned with pronouns and feelings, at least until the left unleashed COVID & riots on us. With ongoing exploitation of covid revealing a lot of egg on their faces, runaway inflation bringing back the Carter years with a Democrat run congress, a market dump, labor & supply crisis, China soon to take Taiwan, and Iran producing nukes, I don't know, seems Biden's appointment was ill-advised.

But then again he might be the perfect key for our downfall toward one world order totalitarianism or communism what have you.

Last edited:
Like Reagan did? A dollar says he does when elected 2024, if anyone is up to the challenge Trump is.

Kind of weird right. With Trump we were concerned with pronouns and feelings, at least until the left unleashed COVID & riots on us. With ongoing exploitation of covid revealing a lot of egg on their faces, runaway inflation bringing back the Carter years with a Democrat run congress, a market dump, labor & supply crisis, China soon to take Taiwan, and Iran producing nukes, I don't know, seems Biden's appointment was ill-advised.

But then again he might be the perfect key for our downfall toward one world order totalitarianism or communism what have you.

What A Joke. All Trump could do is kiss Putins ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The only thing Trump would fix is NATO being any kind of force to oppose Russia.

What A Joke. All Trump could do is kiss Putins ass.

That explains why Putin invasions only occur on the watch off Obama's & Biden's.

He didn't invade on Trump's watch because it would be too easy, after all, Trump could only kiss Putin's ass.

That's what I like about left leaning people, if they say it then the opposite is true, so in that respect you guys are very informative.

OP, tell me, what would your Obergruppenführer Trump be doing differently than ole Sleepy Joe Biden?

Can you imagine Trump trying to organize NATO right now after telling them to fuck off?

As embarrassing as he was, that might have been a new low for America.

Phew. What's happening ain't good, but that would have been much worse.
Yes he would be berating Ukraine for not having the wherewithal to defend itself against the largest mechanized army in Europe.

Forum List

Back