Will This Latest Disney Story Hurt Ron DeSantis??

I agree.....

Most base Republicans enjoy the performance more than authenticity...

So who cares if the guy's own staff wrote the very "carve-out" that he is complaining about...as long as he performs as the guy who hates the same people they hate, that is all that matters....
just being honest. There is way too much going on in the world and too much fing up coming out of the white house to care about this

This goofy ass culture war BS has these so-called "small government" -- "let the free markets decide" -- "corporations are people" conservatives now demanding governments punish corporations

So they're now acting like you. What's your objection, exactly?

Why would I give a shit if it did or did not hurt him?
I don't live in Florida.
I doubt I would give a shit even if I did.

Why?
Because I 'have a life'.

just being honest. There is way too much going on in the world and too much fing up coming out of the white house to care about this
And trying to penalize trans folks in some way or another makes fragile conservatives feel better about all of what is going on in the world??

Cool.....

As for me, I have never gotten comfort from the belief that we are cracking down on LGBTQ folks....which is also why im not religious

So they're now acting like you. What's your objection, exactly?
I don't demand government break up businesses because they hurt my feelings......

But I do believe government should enforce anti-trust laws

Did Disney break anti-trust laws by not hating trannies sufficiently enough??

But thanks for admitting yo dic sucking ass would condone anything as long as you can claim "they do it too"

I don't demand government break up businesses because they hurt my feelings......

But I do believe government should enforce anti-trust laws

Did Disney break anti-trust laws by not hating trannies sufficiently enough??

But thanks for admitting yo dic sucking ass would condone anything as long as you can claim "they do it too"

Who said I condoned it? That's your assumption. I asked why you're objecting to others engaging in your behavior. Are only you allowed to do it to strictly the designated targets you see fit?

NormeisMemen.jpg

And trying to penalize trans folks in some way or another makes fragile conservatives feel better about all of what is going on in the world??

Cool.....

As for me, I have never gotten comfort from the belief that we are cracking down on LGBTQ folks....which is also why im not religious
nobody is doing that. It’s only in your frail small mind

Conservative Disney employees fear reprisals in ‘Don’t Say Gay’ debate, petition says​

An open letter penned by conservative Disney employees asks the company to remain neutral on issues that have politicized the corporate culture, damaged morale and caused right-wing employees to feel their days working at the Mouse House are numbered.​

That doesn't surprise me.

Think back a few months.
Say, October 2021.
Check the news and opinions.
"saying gay" in the classroom wasn't even on the horizon.
Yes, the hate was there. The anger was there. But ...

Then some hater in the Florida House decides to pursue his personal hate through legislating that hate into law.
Desantis, always the opportunist, always the King of Pander, decided this was a great opportunity to gin up the "base" ahead of the elections.
So, in his pandering ways, he not only decided to support the bill...
But to criminalize those who oppose it by calling them "groomers"
Of course, the haters, and you know who you are, found this a great line to use against those who recognize this bill for what it is.

Then Disney saw the light.
Disney, whose employee based includes thousands of LGBTQ+ people decided to speak out against the bill.
So now, in the minds of the haters, Disney is the home to all perversion.
DISNEY FOR GOD's SAKE!
Disney must be destroyed for speaking its mind.
I thought you types said corporations are "people" and have their free speech rights.
BUT
Apparently in MAGA land the only "free speech" is their own.

Obviously, the MAGA Hater Crowd will never admit to being played by Desantis.
Obviously, the MAGA Hater Crowd loves this because it institutionalizes their hate much as the laws preventing interracial marriage, White's only, and opposing same sex marriage institutionalized their hate.

But, why are you, the MAGA crowd, not angry over being played this way?
This law will be tossed by the courts.
And you will accuse the courts of being "groomers."
Desantis plans on repealing this Reedy Creek dissolution in the next session but, what if Disney says "No thanks!"
WE (disney) just dumped a billion in debt and 300 non-revenue creating employees over an issue that will be tossed by the courts.
Enjoy the doubling of property tax rates in Orange/Osceeola counties.
Enjoy the collapse of the real estate market in Florida when the property taxes go from $2500/yr to $5k-$6k-10k to cover those costs.

Oh, and if Disney decides to move?
Enjoy that 15% unemployment rate and your brand spanking new income tax.

Perhaps if the MAGA crowd could think 2 inches beyond their hate they'd see all this for what is is.

Think back a few months.
Say, October 2021.

Then some hater in the Florida House decides to pursue his personal hate through legislating that hate into law.
Desantis, always the opportunist, always the King of Pander, decided this was a great opportunity to gin up the "base" ahead of the elections.
Of course, the haters, and you know who you are, found this a great line to use against those who recognize this bill for what it is.

Disney, whose employee based includes thousands of LGBTQ+ people decided to speak out against the bill.
DISNEY FOR GOD's SAKE!
I thought you types said corporations are "people" and have their free speech rights.
BUT

Obviously, the MAGA Hater Crowd loves this because it institutionalizes their hate much as the laws preventing interracial marriage, White's only, and opposing same sex marriage institutionalized their hate.

Desantis plans on repealing this Reedy Creek dissolution in the next session but, what if Disney says "No thanks!"
WE (disney) just dumped a billion in debt and 300 non-revenue creating employees over an issue that will be tossed by the courts.
Enjoy the collapse of the real estate market in Florida when the property taxes go from $2500/yr to $5k-$6k-10k to cover those costs.

Perhaps if the MAGA crowd could think 2 inches beyond their hate they'd see all this for what is is.
This thread is so gay even the faggots would agree

Leave our kids alone and STFU you Pedocrat Party sympathizer

Think back a few months.
Say, October 2021.

DISNEY FOR GOD's SAKE!
BUT

Funny coming from the left who loves govt getting into everything

Forum List

Back