Will the world be successful in their assassination attempt of Trump Pence with this virus?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
That is the question. We know that at least two people exposed to it have came in contact with Trump and Pence.

We know they are successfully destroying the stock market and the media of course blaming Trump on a daily minute by minute basis for everything, including this virus.

So, will their assassination attempts be successful or not?

That is the question. We know that at least two people exposed to it have came in contact with Trump and Pence.

We know they are successfully destroying the stock market and the media of course blaming Trump on a daily minute by minute basis for everything, including this virus.

Weird, you always seemed to be one of the more or less sane ones to me.

I guess ya never know for sure, huh?

If half of these lunatic democrats aren’t dead from the Wuhan Flu by next week I’m going to be quite disappointed.

So far one tornado has killed more.

It's true, LIEbral media types are trying to infect our Godly President with the Coronavirus. The Secret Service needs to form an impenatriable Wall around him, as HE has built around us to keep us SAFE!

You cannot tell my trolls? Come on....it is supposed to be humorous.

Surprised by you.

Now, back to the topic. Will their assassination attempt be successful or not?

You cannot tell my trolls? Come on....it is supposed to be humorous.

Surprised by you.

Now, back to the topic. Will their assassination attempt be successful or not?
Dude, there's so much crazy floating around these days you can never tell if it's real.or not.

My apologies.

It's true, LIEbral media types are trying to infect our Godly President with the Coronavirus. The Secret Service needs to form an impenatriable Wall around him, as HE has built around us to keep us SAFE!
If it's as compete and impenetrable as tRump's wall you might wanna say your goodbyes now.

A little fact for your post------------> Trump and Pence would have a better than 50-50 chance of surviving the infection. Biden and Bernard...……….you would probably be calling the hearse!

It's not those two that are the targets. It all the old people 60 and up who are the targets. They don't want to pay out all the benefits......

Funny, I still have not heard anything about D-Murphy, D-Menendez, or D-Kerry self-quarantining yet after returning from their secret meeting with Iranian govt officials. (Iran has the largest number of govt officials of any country infected with the Coronavirus.)

Forum List

Back