Will the white race survive?

Amber Rose has a beautiful face and her body goes up and down.

Its strange I just thought she was alright at first but as I started to look at more and more of her pics I started becoming more attracted to her, her body is bananas, Wiz Khalifa is a lucky man.:cool:

Amber Rose has a beautiful face and her body goes up and down.

Its strange I just thought she was alright at first but as I started to look at more and more of her pics I started becoming more attracted to her, her body is bananas, Wiz Khalifa is a lucky man.:cool:

Got a buddy who says he doesnt like her because.....she was a stripper.

So.

Wow that doesn't bother me at all, wish I could have gotten one of them lap dances.:eusa_drool:

José;3725530 said:
I want the white race to survive, white women are beautiful and I don't want them going anywhere.

But that's the whole dilemma, Gravity.

For the white race/white women to survive people like you and me have to keep their ***** far away from them. :D :D

Practice what you preach. ;)

However, I do not think you will.

José;3725530 said:
I want the white race to survive, white women are beautiful and I don't want them going anywhere.

But that's the whole dilemma, Gravity.

For the white race/white women to survive people like you and me have to keep their ***** far away from them. :D :D

Practice what you preach. ;)

However, I do not think you will.

LOL, Wings. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You see, this is the most excruciating dilemma of my life.

I have a lifelong fascination with pale milky skin, blonde/red hair, blue/green eyes, freckles, etc. A truckload of "Marias" are not worth Nicole's armpit hair, in my book, so of course I want the white race to survive as much as a KKK member!! I'd have to be insane to think otherwise because only people who are fucked in the head wish to see the end of what they find aesthetically beautiful!!

But when I look at History I'm confronted with the historical fact that "darkies" "wiped out" nordic-like people from large parts of Europe. The greeks used to be blonde, blue eyed people until the Turks invaded and occupied their land for almost 400 years. So I realise I'm a potential "destroyer" of the object of my affection and it is an awful feeling : )

But seriously, Wings, the end of the white race would be a shame, a tragedy and a disgrace. Humanity goes to extreme lengths to preserve the racial diversity of the natural world, making desperate, costly efforts to save all the subspecies of wolves, birds, insects, you name it.

But when it comes to preserving the racial diversity of OUR OWN SPECIES, the caucasian subspecies, in particular, you're met with the most complete apathy and even hostility towards anyone who dare raising their voices in support of its preservation (I'm not considered white in the USA (hell... not even in Latin America :lol: :lol:) so I'm "shielded" from criticism to a certain extent).

José;3729617 said:
[(I'm not considered white in the USA (hell... not even in Latin America ).

So you are held in contempt in your own country? Naw! Latinos wouldn't do that.

José;3729617 said:

LOL... dhc. I get your sarcasm. :lol: :lol:

You're right... all human groups display racial and many other forms of prejudice (whites, latinos, blacks). Tribalism seems to be an essential part of what we are as human beings.

I don't want to discriminate anyone I just want the human races to survive. I don't take this as harmful, discriminatory racism but if it is then I plead guilty as charged.

Last edited:
"Variety is the spice of life"

240px-Shakespeare.jpg

José;3729639 said:
"Variety is the spice of life"

Did you ever notice that over 90% of the words of wisdom that have been recorded over the ages has been spoken by white guys?

José;3729634 said:
José;3729617 said:

LOL... dhc. I get your sarcasm. :lol: :lol:

You're right... all human groups display racial and many other forms of prejudice (whites, latinos, blacks). Tribalism seems to be an essential part of what we are as human beings.

I don't want to discriminate anyone I just want the human races to survive. I don't take this as harmful, discriminatory racism but if it is then I plead guilty as charged.

Latinos are working on the extemination of the white race through overbreeding of the brown. You'll probably have to "appreciate" your white women from history books and art museums in a few decades.

Latinos are working on the extemination of the white race through overbreeding of the brown. You'll probably have to "appreciate" your white women from history books and art museums in a few decades.

Yes...

"White disease" is whites not getting married, not having kids, being "gay", being "mentally ill", whatever. Whites are turning into fucking losers. They say the 50's was so bad, when families were intact, men worked, women stayed at home, and they had lots of healthy white kids. This is BAD? This is what we need to get BACK TO!

José;3729634 said:

Amen.:clap2:

José;3729617 said:
Humanity goes to extreme lengths to preserve the racial diversity of the natural world, making desperate, costly efforts to save all the subspecies of wolves, birds, insects, you name it.

But when it comes to preserving the racial diversity of OUR OWN SPECIES, the caucasian subspecies, in particular, you're met with the most complete apathy and even hostility towards anyone who dare raising their voices in support of its preservation.

Right.

"daveman", a supposed "proud conservative", saves his hottest hatred for me, Tank, and Big Hoss. No liberal poster gets that treatment. That is the problem with whites... other races actually understand wanting to preserve their group. Whites tear each other up over it. That's a really bad start toward survival.

Right. We are all equal....you should put your words to action. Try walking in an all black neighborhood at night see if you get out alive...I have lived in an all black neighborhood and I know what goes on.

As do I and it sounds to me that you're just a very scared person who has taken the time to get to know people that are different than you. I suggest you get out more and say "hi" once in awhile. Believe me , there are white neighborhood's out there that have meth labs, child abuse, and domestic violents but you'd never know it because you may have this false idea that only good people are white or hang with white people.

Please don't use the old "I know that there are good black people" because apparently, you don't.

There is good and bad in all races. I judge people as individuals because I know and have known so many kind and good hearted people in my life that are a different race than I. At the same time, I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to preserve one's race. ~BH

There is good and bad in all races. I judge people as individuals because I know and have known so many kind and good hearted people in my life that are a different race than I. At the same time, I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to preserve one's race. ~BH

Agreed, but the perservation of once race or even species is dependant on time,nature and at times, unforseen events. Not the choices of individuals. Survival of the fitist my friend.:razz:

Agreed, but the perservation of once race or even species is dependant on time,nature and at times, unforseen events. Not the choices of individuals. Survival of the fitist my friend.:razz:

I have to agree. ~BH

Forum List

Back