Will the white race survive?

Big Hoss

Rookie
Aug 2, 2010
South Dakota
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoKl47nK04M&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Will the White Race Survive?‬‏[/ame]

I know quite a few anti white racists here so can only imagine the garbage that this thread will attract...but for those of us that are actually concerned if people who look like us years from now will still be around this is a serious thing.

• Banned
Right. We are all equal....you should put your words to action. Try walking in an all black neighborhood at night see if you get out alive...I have lived in an all black neighborhood and I know what goes on.

Why would it matter whether future generations will "look like us"?

Besides, everyone will be some shade of tan eventually. Learn to deal with it.

• Banned
Right. We are all equal....you should put your words to action. Try walking in an all black neighborhood at night see if you get out alive...I have lived in an all black neighborhood and I know what goes on.

So did I.

And?

And I was attacked weekly for being white harassed at school and on the school bus my stuff was stolen including my playstation and my fathers car.I had to take to carrying a weapon to insure my safety.

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU4cvmk44MQ&NR=1]YouTube - ‪Race is More than Skin Color!‬‏[/ame]

Why is it that self-proclaimed liberals believe genetics and breed/race/ecotype can influence behavior except when it comes to negroes?

Remember the libs' 'Pitbulls are genetically evil killing machine' threads?

So did I.

And?

And I was attacked weekly for being white harassed at school and on the school bus my stuff was stolen including my playstation and my fathers car.I had to take to carrying a weapon to insure my safety.

Tissue?

So did I.

And?

Tissue?

So explaining what I meant is considered whining now? Actually it showed me the real nature of the negro in its animalistic Environment ...

Back to the original topic.
Here is one reason for racially disparate crime rates;
The executive system is a theorized cognitive system in psychology that controls and manages other cognitive processes. It is also referred to as the executive function, executive functions, supervisory attentional system, or cognitive control.

The concept is used by psychologists and neuroscientists to describe a loosely defined collection of brain processes which are responsible for planning, cognitive flexibility, abstract thinking, rule acquisition, initiating appropriate actions and inhibiting inappropriate actions, and selecting relevant sensory information.
obviously different races have a different average behavior on 'executive functions', see above for definition.
But why should we think executive functions are anything but learned cultural traits? it would be bad if just racial culture was the reason behind crime rates but as it turns out, executive functions are extremely heritable, more so than even intelligence.
Your ability to control thought and behavior relative to your peers - a set of capacities known as "executive functions" - is almost entirely genetic in origin, according to a newly in-press paper from Friedman et al. Over 560 twins completed tests to measure fundamental components of these executive functions, and the results were analyzed in terms of how similar identical twins performed to one another relative to fraternal twins (all twins in the study were reared together). Astonishingly, the results show that the variance common to all executive functions is correlated roughly twice as much between identical twins as between fraternal twins, and that individual variance in executive function falls directly in line with what would be expected from a perfectly heritable trait.
99% Genetic? Individual Differences in Executive Function Are Almost Perfectly Heritable : Developing Intelligence

_thinking__by_dutchie17.gif

Tissue?

So explaining what I meant is considered whining now? Actually it showed me the real nature of the negro in its animalistic Environment ...

That's pretty weak.

Tissue?

People are just a product of their environment. It doesn't matter what race they are.

People are just a product of their environment. It doesn't matter what race they are.

Right. So you are saying if you take a white and moved him into a ghetto black neighborhood he would rob and sell drugs and kill people and if you moved a black into a nice white neighborhood he would stop doing those things? You are full of shit.

Forum List

Back