Trump Cash Crunch

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
You need to read the story, so here is the link.

In short, with FEC and SEC filings, the various Trump Political Action Committees are shuffling money around and paying it all out on legal fees.

As an example. Save America PAC raised $8,508. Not Eight hundred thousand. Just eight thousand. And they paid out $3.9 million dollars in the month of January. Three million of that was paid to law firms.

I’m not sure how many PAC’s Trump has. Make America Great Again needed half a million pumped in and had just that to keep the lights on.

Anyone remember Bloomberg financing his own campaign? Anyone?

LOL, “We got him” TDS thread #1,486,398.

I don’t care how much of your campaign contributions he spends on legal fees. I believe in freedom. If you want to send money for his lawyers, you are invited to do so. This wasn’t a we got Trump thread. This is what Trump is doing with the contributions of his supporters.

I don’t care how much of your campaign contributions he spends on legal fees. I believe in freedom. If you want to send money for his lawyers, you are invited to do so. This wasn’t a we got Trump thread. This is what Trump is doing with the contributions of his supporters.

We are glad to help President Trump fight against the lawfare being used against him.

He is the biggest threat to the Establishment, Big War Party, and globalist assholes that are destroying America. I still don’t get why you people support dumb wars and idiotic trade deals, other than you hate America.

This means Trump will be selling more classified documents to Russia, China and Iran.

The Trump cultists here all support that. It makes the TheHawk especially happy to know his Chinamasters are benefiting.

That's what he has to do.

He is purposefully being spread thin across so many lawsuits, accusations and so on. they are trying to damage his image and bankrupt him in attempts to not let him be president again.

So it's no surprise he is spending so much on legal action.

Its what we want, and he will STILL win the election. :dunno:

He is purposefully being spread thin across so many lawsuits, accusations and so on. they are trying to damage his image and bankrupt him in attempts to not let him be president again.

Trump didn't have to have all those legal bills. He could have given the classified doccuments back when asked. He could have just shut up about E.Jean Carroll. He could have quit telling that lie about a stolen election. Trump is a dumb goober, and brought it all on himself.

He isn’t spending his money. He’s spending the campaign money.

You need to read the story, so here is the link.

In short, with FEC and SEC filings, the various Trump Political Action Committees are shuffling money around and paying it all out on legal fees.

As an example. Save America PAC raised $8,508. Not Eight hundred thousand. Just eight thousand. And they paid out $3.9 million dollars in the month of January. Three million of that was paid to law firms.

I’m not sure how many PAC’s Trump has. Make America Great Again needed half a million pumped in and had just that to keep the lights on.

Anyone remember Bloomberg financing his own campaign? Anyone?

Bloomberg could buy and sell Trump with his left hand.

Forum List

Back