Will the real Donald Trump please stand up?

I'm looking forward to the debates, because Donald the Chump doesn't really know anything about policy.

He's gonna be shredded................
He doesn't have to know anything. All he has to do is talk the American language that folks like me want to hear.

There we go- the President the far right wants-

"He doesn't have to know anything"

"As long as he talks the way I want him to sound"

LOL.......
Yea, well you keep listening to the BS spewed by all those well intended professional politicians like you have in the past and see where this country goes.

There are lots of people who don't know anything to choose from.

Now all you need is to hire one who is an actor who can affect the right tone you want from a President.

The current one, knows nothing of foreign policy, what's the problems, boys?

In your opinion.....who DOES know something about foreign policy?

Anyone of the Rep. Senators know MORE than the Chimp, and while on the subject, whoever on the right gets elected, he has a whole TEAM of foreign advisors to use....that WON'T let Iran get a NUKE and KEEP OUR AMERICAN PRISONERS.... your boy is a PUSSY, and so is his servant, Lurch Kerry!

I'm looking forward to the debates, because Donald the Chump doesn't really know anything about policy.

He's gonna be shredded................
He doesn't have to know anything. All he has to do is talk the American language that folks like me want to hear.

There we go- the President the far right wants-

"He doesn't have to know anything"

"As long as he talks the way I want him to sound"

LOL.......
Yea, well you keep listening to the BS spewed by all those well intended professional politicians like you have in the past and see where this country goes.

There are lots of people who don't know anything to choose from.

Now all you need is to hire one who is an actor who can affect the right tone you want from a President.
Very cute .. you're sharp ...... very intelligent ......... I'm impressed...

Thanks

Anyone of the Rep. Senators know MORE than the Chimp, and while on the subject, whoever on the right gets elected, he has a whole TEAM of foreign advisors to use....that WON'T let Iran get a NUKE and KEEP OUR AMERICAN PRISONERS.... your boy is a PUSSY, and so is his servant, Lurch Kerry!

That's awesome. You failed to give us a single name. Well done.

I know! I said ANY Senator... was it that hard, pea brain!

Pick one. Please.

Pick one. Please.
Cruz

Pick one. Please.
Cruz

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Forum List

Back