What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the Progressives choose NO infrastructure bill rather than a bipartisan bill?

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think this will play well in the congressional elections of 22, if that's their decision.

Are you ready to go it alone with just Democrats?” reporter Garrett Haake asked Manchin.

“No. I don’t think we should. I really don’t,” Manchin responded. “Right now, basically, we need to be bipartisan.”

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems to be Conservatives voting NO

FA_Q2

Gold Member
Reaction score
On can only hope.

There really isn't an infrastructure bill on the table anyway. It is just another lets spend a few trillion dollars bill. It seems all this administration knows.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Infrastructure just like everything else the dems complain about are tools...never to be fixed just to run on....dems are not into fixing problems if they can use them for votes....that's why the Pelosi house hasn't done one thing since taking over the house....

Jets

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It would not be a shock if some progressive reps were as intransigent as their GOP counterparts.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't think this will play well in the congressional elections of 22, if that's their decision.

Are you ready to go it alone with just Democrats?” reporter Garrett Haake asked Manchin.

“No. I don’t think we should. I really don’t,” Manchin responded. “Right now, basically, we need to be bipartisan.”

The progreSSives are in the process of ousting all the old whites and Jews from the DemoKKKrat party. Once that's done, their list of demands will probably change.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Infrastructure just like everything else the dems complain about are tools...never to be fixed just to run on....dems are not into fixing problems if they can use them for votes....that's why the Pelosi house hasn't done one thing since taking over the house....
Infrastructure aka gobs of government money Dems can divert to their pals to purchase votes vs actual infrastructure spending.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List