Will the Progressives choose NO infrastructure bill rather than a bipartisan bill?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
I don't think this will play well in the congressional elections of 22, if that's their decision.

Are you ready to go it alone with just Democrats?” reporter Garrett Haake asked Manchin.

“No. I don’t think we should. I really don’t,” Manchin responded. “Right now, basically, we need to be bipartisan.”

On can only hope.

There really isn't an infrastructure bill on the table anyway. It is just another lets spend a few trillion dollars bill. It seems all this administration knows.

Infrastructure just like everything else the dems complain about are tools...never to be fixed just to run on....dems are not into fixing problems if they can use them for votes....that's why the Pelosi house hasn't done one thing since taking over the house....

It would not be a shock if some progressive reps were as intransigent as their GOP counterparts.

I don't think this will play well in the congressional elections of 22, if that's their decision.

Are you ready to go it alone with just Democrats?” reporter Garrett Haake asked Manchin.

“No. I don’t think we should. I really don’t,” Manchin responded. “Right now, basically, we need to be bipartisan.”

The progreSSives are in the process of ousting all the old whites and Jews from the DemoKKKrat party. Once that's done, their list of demands will probably change.

Infrastructure just like everything else the dems complain about are tools...never to be fixed just to run on....dems are not into fixing problems if they can use them for votes....that's why the Pelosi house hasn't done one thing since taking over the house....
Infrastructure aka gobs of government money Dems can divert to their pals to purchase votes vs actual infrastructure spending.

Forum List

Back