Will the police conspiring to kill Blacks be charged with Terrorism?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I only ask because if there were three guys, white, black, brown, or purple who were sitting around and discussing how they had bought rifles to kill cops, the charges would be conspiracy, attempted murder, and terrorism.

A North Carolina police officer has been fired after being caught on camera saying he "can't wait" to slaughter Black people and that a civil war was needed to wipe them out.

Officer Kevin Piner was terminated alongside Cpl. Jessie Moore and another officer, James Gilmore, after an internal investigation, the Wilmington Police Department's newly appointed police chief Donny Williams announced during a news conference on Wednesday.

Williams said the audit discovered extensive violations of the department's policies, including the standards of conduct, criticism and use of inappropriate jokes and slurs.

Odd isn’t it, how they were just fired? I mean, if three guys were standing around and on record for discussing how to kill cops the war on police rhetoric would be coming from every news channel, and Trump would be tweeting about it every three seconds. I can only hope these advocates of racial purity are prohibited from ever working as cops again.

I can only hope these advocates of racial purity are prohibited from ever working as cops again.
I think that was the whole idea behind the data base that Trump was trying to set up. That... Was... yeah.

Forum List

Back