will smith says debating blm in ridiculous

I always thought highly of Will Smith. Now he's talking stupid. He's probably just trying to drum up some interest for his new movie. At least, I hope that's what it is.

I always thought highly of Will Smith. Now he's talking stupid. He's probably just trying to drum up some interest for his new movie. At least, I hope that's what it is.
yeah new dumbness everday. he cant shut up.

He's a terrible parent. His kids are a mess.

you can make a lot of mistakes as a parent and your kids will still turn out good...but it takes a really big screw up of a couple parents to turn kids out like his.

He's a terrible parent. His kids are a mess.

you can make a lot of mistakes as a parent and your kids will still turn out good...but it takes a really big screw up of a couple parents to turn kids out like his.
Oh come on.

Just imagine the terrible plight of those poor, underprivileged black children having to make due with a 42 million dollar mansion with barely more than several tens of thousands of square feet!

I've asked before--WTF do they mean by it??? THEY are MURDERING blacks at four times the national rate......criminal lives don't matter --it's GOOD for ALL communities if they are dead
etc

BLM is a violent racist hate group.
People and corporations who endorse them should be shamed and shunned.

"Will Smith says ‘anybody who tries to debate Black Lives Matter looks ridiculous’"

He's right, but not for the reasons he thinks. As Mark Twain opined, never argue with an idiot. Onlookers might not know the difference.

Yeah he's got a ton of money.... but he looks in the mirror and sees that.... I look in the mirror and see this...

I won. I wouldn't switch for $3.5 trillion.

Forum List

Back