Will Russian-British war become a World war?

Siberian

Gold Member
as we remember, Britts are very persistent in their military provocations against Russia, they send troops to Ukraine when it is getting ready for invasion in Donbass (with >500 000 Russian citizens) , last summer British military ship "Defender" violated Russian naval border in Crimea.

Then Russians preferred not to sink it, but next such intrusion may be met with force and British ship will be sunk.

Russia would be glad to have some training with new hypersonic Kinzhal missiles it has.

What will the UK do?
What will NATO do?
Except providing new targets? :)

• Banned
They aren't at war yet, and I don't think they will be.
so, you think the UK will not respond to bitch slapping if Russia sinks its boat next time?

US mass media censors news of course so you mught not heard that Putin sent an ultimatum to the US - to get US military out of Europe or Russia will respond militarily.

This respond can easilly include sinking a US or UK military ships in Black sea if they violate Russian borders.

And both the UK and the US do intentionally violate Russian borders.

The UK is in no position to unilaterally go to war with Russia.

If, on the other hand, Russia were to attack the UK NATO would of course come to her defense.

I don’t see a plausible cause for either scenario.

so, you think the UK will not respond to bitch slapping if Russia sinks its boat next time?

US mass media censors news of course so you mught not heard that Putin sent an ultimatum to the US - to get US military out of Europe or Russia will respond militarily.

This respond can easilly include sinking a US or UK military ships in Black sea if they violate Russian borders.

And both the UK and the US do intentionally violate Russian borders.

We have always lived with the fear of Russia sinking one of our ships, or shooting down our planes. This is nothing new.

• Banned
The UK is in no position to unilaterally go to war with Russia.

If, on the other hand, Russia were to attack the UK NATO would of course come to her defense.

I don’t see a plausible cause for either scenario.
if Russia sinks a British intruder - will it be Russian aggression for NATO? :)

though, it's a rethoric question, I doubt that NATO countries will go farer than expressing condemnation even if Russia nukes London.

every NATO country is to define by itself how to help the victim of "Russian aggression" , most will just send a post card with condolences... :)
the rest will condemn... :)

as we remember, Britts are very persistent in their military provocations against Russia, they send troops to Ukraine when it is getting ready for invasion in Donbass (with >500 000 Russian citizens) , last summer British military ship "Defender" violated Russian naval border in Crimea.

Then Russians preferred not to sink it, but next such intrusion may be met with force and British ship will be sunk.

Russia would be glad to have some training with new hypersonic Kinzhal missiles it has.

What will the UK do?
What will NATO do?
Except providing new targets? :)

Siberian,

as I said many times your Putin & Co are morons, together with our morons we indeed face WWIII.
Putin shall take Novorossia back and go closer to China.
So, NATO will scary to attack Russia and Russia will have no reason to invade entirely Ukraine.
The more you're discussing the more the world coming to WWIII
Kick idiot Putin & Co out and let more bold patriots care for your security.
Russia will get all conceivable sanctions in all possible cases, you have nothing to loose.
Because Russia is enemy for the West, nothing can change it.
Make more facts, not empty babbling
All problems are due to frigging Ukraine, it shall be divided in Russian and Ukrainian parts.

Siberian,

as I said many times your Putin & Co are morons, together with our morons we indeed face WWIII.
Putin shall take Novorossia back and go closer to China.
So, NATO will scary to attack Russia and Russia will have no reason to invade entirely Ukraine.
The more you're discussing the more the world coming to WWIII
Kick idiot Putin & Co out and let more bold patriots care for your security.
Russia will get all conceivable sanctions in all possible cases, you have nothing to loose.
Because Russia is enemy for the West, nothing can change it.
Make more facts, not empty babbling
All problems are due to frigging Ukraine, it shall be divided in Russian and Ukrainian parts.

it seems you don't want to go to heaven... :)

Actually Russia is cash strapped...they need money for infrastructure and to actually pay their military forces for a change...
They have a deal to sell the UK and Germany some Natural Gas and petroleum...a mutually beneficial arrangement...but that can evaporate with a fuss over Ukraine...

I am not sure about St. Petersburg, but here in Moscow suburb the snow is up to my knee and it's frosty, I presume we should reduce gas supply to Europe to guarantee own consumption... :)

Together with your Putin you're dumb-assess.
Don't be amazing Europa doesn't want to purchase your gas.
What do you have except gas?
it seems you don't want to go to heaven... :)

As a Jew Putin shall send his people to Heaven and not Russians.
Russians shall kick the moron & Co out and begin to think for themselves.
You can't became friends of the West, but WWIII can be avoided if the source of troubles will be divided now.
Any hour the situation getting more worst, but y'all still hesitate

novor.png

Peradventure Siberian get $1 for a post from KGB.
He has already 650 posts, also $650 for all the time.
Not much, he isn't a troll.

lol, Baron, "peradventure" is not a word which a common English speaking Russian would know.
your broken English is too broken and not in the way Russians usually make mistakes.

I start thinking you and Litvin are the same person... :)

Actually Russia is cash strapped...they need money for infrastructure and to actually pay their military forces for a change...
They have a deal to sell the UK and Germany some Natural Gas and petroleum...a mutually beneficial arrangement...but that can evaporate with a fuss over Ukraine...
I heard that pitchholes are common in American roads, anscient infrastructure causes blackouts, mobile internet is slow or absent at all and you have no idea what electronic government is... :)
let alone military budget gets stolen so nothing sails/flies properly or at all, all new weapons tests fail and your military are a danger for civilians, your military ships collide with civilian ships due to poor training of staff etc... :)

generally, it looks like the US is more a 3d World country than the 2nd one.. :)

oh, and inflation accelerates, debt to GDP ratio is worse then the one of Mozambique, budget deficite is more than 50%, trade deficite is enormouse, especially with China and both the US and most citizens are bankrupts if interest rate grows to level of 5%...:)

lol, Baron, "peradventure" is not a word which a common English speaking Russian would know.
your broken English is too broken and not in the way Russians usually make mistakes.

I start thinking you and Litvin are the same person... :)

Firstly my Bible is the King James Version, which I as an Independent fundamentalist Baptist daily use.

For example

Genesis 18:20

24 Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?

25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

26 And the Lord said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.

27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:

28 Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.

Secondly you are a mudak ( moron) and Litwin too, but I don't know who is the biggest one

Thirdly I care a shit about your opinion, go and kiss your Putin on his stupid stinky KGB ass.

Fourthly go to your Russian forums and spread your Putin's rubbish there.

Forum List

Back