Will Russian-British war become a World war?

BRICS is the alliance against us.......and the dollar.....which we are destroying ourselves from politicians who are whores to the Globalists........Which are worldwide........

But even BRICS are not really allies who really trust each other. It's a alliance of common needs.........like gas........which is what Russia uses as a gun to the idiots of Europe.

It is hard to extract sense from this word salad, but okay. First of all, where did you get the idea that business would become unprofitable and would lose its ability to pay credits? Basically, inflation helps businesses to raise their revenues nominally. Do you get this, or should I explain why?

Yes, high prices may hurt consumer demand and as a result of this businesses. But other factors should be combined with that, other than inflation.

Moreover, what will you be babbling next year, when inflation in the US and EU will drop almost in twice?

very simple, if business gets unprofitable recession starts, Central bank decreases interest rate to help business with cheaper credit.
what is interest rate in tbe US and the EU? :lol:
in the EU - ZERO, 0%
in the US - 0,25%

interest rate did not come to this level without reason, the reason is that business is not profitable with higher interest on credit.
with interest around 10% the whole USA goes bankrupt instantly, within a couple of months. business, households, the state, everybody.

who cares of nominal revenues, but real revenues of business drop due to declining purchasing power of consumers.

as well business cannot accumulate money for investment, because it is a long process and inflation eats this money before it can be invested

generally, inflation is very bad, while hyperinflation kills, and this is exactly where the US, EU and the whole World (thanks to them) goes..

Americans are ignorant, but it's a shame on you that having Soviet background you don't understand a thing..

We can bet, I say inflation will be higher in February than now, you say the opposite.
Let us decide what you are ready to do if you lose :)

With Russian generosity I propose you to make a signature here to "Ukraine is a failed state which requires Russian rule" :)

Last edited:
So...
I'm wondering if he will admit to the other propaganda he promotes...
You know...all the antivaxxer and anti-mask stuff...

Litwin

Litwin, visit Russia first to be able to talk about it :)

Litwin,
you're the true Litwin because both of you are enemies of Russian People

Neither you nor your KGB asshole Putin represent Russian People, sooner you both represent interests of Russian enemies.
Your highly beloved Loser Vlad the Billionaire ( $300 bln worth ) did nothing to support Russians in Russian culture in countries of the former USSR.
The criminal regime of this idiot lose the entirely Russian Diaspora in foreign countries.
How your imbecile supported Russians in Ukraine?
He did nothing, in any country he did nothing, your dwarf like fuck!
His gang supported anyone, but not Russians, because his stolen from Russian People money are hidden in western banks.
So, he wanted Ukraine go to NATO, your lying donkey.
Almost all countries became Russian enemies now, the Great Policy of Papa Putin!!!
In 2014 he could take all Novorossia back, but he was too coward.
Now NATO wanna attack Russia, will he response?
I don't think so, because money of his gang get immediately frozen,
You're either an idiot or a naive guy, both he and his regime are enemies of Russian people who gonna to get WWIII.

Read better here, in the web-page of Russian patriots about your favorite.

With Russian generosity I propose you to make a signature here to "Ukraine is a failed state which requires Russian rule" :)

Forget Ukraine, let the shitty country die, any Ukrainian is an enemy of Russian people.
Russia needs only former Russian territorials back.
Ukraine has nothing now, all industry is gone, only completely idiots will invest 40 - 50 Russian GDPs in a hypothetical case traitorous beggars will be included in Russia again.
Russia is Russia - Belorussia and Novorossia, not Ukraine

Say to Ukrainians, Chochol, pshol na ch..!

imperskiy_s_orlom1_enl.jpg

415081-blackangel.jpg

depositphotos_11399169-stock-photo-belarus-flag.jpg

very simple, if business gets unprofitable recession starts, Central bank decreases interest rate to help business with cheaper credit.
what is interest rate in tbe US and the EU? :lol:
in the EU - ZERO, 0%
in the US - 0,25%

interest rate did not come to this level without reason, the reason is that business is not profitable with higher interest on credit.
with interest around 10% the whole USA goes bankrupt instantly, within a couple of months. business, households, the state, everybody.

who cares of nominal revenues, but real revenues of business drop due to declining purchasing power of consumers.

as well business cannot accumulate money for investment, because it is a long process and inflation eats this money before it can be invested

generally, inflation is very bad, while hyperinflation kills, and this is exactly where the US, EU and the whole World (thanks to them) goes..

Americans are ignorant, but it's a shame on you that having Soviet background you don't understand a thing..

We can bet, I say inflation will be higher in February than now, you say the opposite.
Let us decide what you are ready to do if you lose :)

February? Why February? Being an economics expert, you should know that the best way to compare inflation rates is on year-to-year basis.

year to year is too long to wait, you said by summer inflation will be halved.

to make it fair, let it be -
I say US inflation will get 2 digits
You say US inflation will be 3,4% (now 6,8%)
by June.
What the heck? Where did I say that inflation would be halved by summer? Year-to-year basis, can't you read?

you said next year, it can be January or December, the middle is more than fair..
so, do you decline to bet? :)
As I said above, I thought it was obvious that I was talking about a year-to-year basis. But okay, whatever. Do you want June? Let it be June. If the inflation halfs from the current level, then I win. If it reaches two-digit numbers, then you win.

If I lose, I write in my signature what you demanded above. If you lose, you write in your signature that 'Russia is a third-world authoritarian shithole'.

As I said above, I thought it was obvious that I was talking about a year-to-year basis. But okay, whatever. Do you want June? Let it be June. If the inflation halfs from the current level, then I win. If it reaches two-digit numbers, then you win.

If I lose, I write in my signature what you demanded above. If you lose, you write in your signature that 'Russia is a third-world authoritarian shithole'.
ok

Real economy sizes...

it is not real economy size.
it is nominal economy size, in purchasing power parity China has already exceded the US.
And Russia is 6th, and will be the 4th in a decade.

In the US half of GDP is virtual, not quite real, this is why GDP drop was about 40% during carantine...
and what is more important - all this is already in the past, the US is printing money to subsidize its econony, but after hyperinflation starts US economy will be halved at least..

The Black Sea is international waters. British ships have as much right to be there as Russian ones do.

There are considerable limitations for non-Black Sea nations.

Maximum stay for a single ship is 21 days, after that it has to sail out of Black Sea.
In case more that one ship sails into Black sea the total weight sum has to be under 20.000 Tonnes of weight.
Submarines, Aircraft-carriers etc. are restricted to enter Black sea.

Non-Black Sea nations can not concentrate enough naval firepower in Black Sea.

Last edited:
There are considerable limitations for non-Black Sea nations.

Maximum stay for a single ship is 21 days, after that it has to sail out of Black Sea.
In case more that one ship sails into Black sea the total weight sum has to be under 20.000 Tonnes of weight.
Submarines, Aircraft-carriers etc. are restricted to enter Black sea.

Non-Black Sea nations can not concentrate enough naval firepower in Black Sea.
but one can hardly imagine that a NATO member Turkey will block NATO's entering the Black sea in case of war.. :)

I don't think it will become a world war. At least that's what I hope.

NATO should stop the provocation, it really should..... they have been itching for a war with Russia for decades now....it's almost as if they hate peace.

A sad condition of the world we are living in. :confused:

Forum List

Back