Will Republicans Give Caitlyn Jenner A Chance To Save America?

He was always a Republican, so I would likely take him over Gavin Newsome in a heartbeat, but only after I read what his policies would be like.

He was always a Republican, so I would likely take him over Gavin Newsome in a heartbeat, but only after I read what his policies would be like.

What little I've yet seen of his policy positions, I find agreeable.

But still…

Putting someone into a position of power and authority who is so menially-fucked-up that he doesn't grasp the difference between men and women, and who thinks he's a woman in spite of having, half a dozen times, proven biologically that he's a man—what could possibly go wrong?

Is it better to have a relatively-sane Democrap (yes, I know that's a contradiction, but consider what we're comparing it to) or a batshit-crazy Republican—As a Republican myself, I really have a hard time being convinced that the latter is a wise choice.

"It’s official: Caitlyn Jenner has filed paperwork to run for governor of California. Jenner, 71, the Republican reality TV star and former gold medal-winning Olympian said that she loves California and has been here for over 45 years. Currently, her website does not have any mention of her platform or specific policies to address -- She called herself a “fiscal conservative and socially liberal candidate” in a tweet response to Inside California Politics."

I would say basically anyone would be an upgrade over Gavin Newsome....but will the voters of California give her a chance?? Especially the conservative voters who think they are in the middle of a gay tranny commie Muslim pedophile take-over?? Would enough of them overlook the fact that Caitlyn use to be Bruce??

California is a democrat state. It up to democrats whether or not they allow a transgender person to be their Governor. You democrats talk a big game, but you wont elect a trans person.

I don't think the Democrats will elect a Republican who happens to be trans, martian, or circus midget.

Ez76dweXsAEfoaw

Just a point of clarification, there will be a special election if Newsom is recalled, in which he can't run. If Jenner is filing for the regular election in 2022, he would face whoever replaces Newsom in the special election. If the recall fails, Newsom can run for re-election in 2022.

Newsom is a shitty governor and a horrible human being, but Californians need to be careful about recalling him, because the replacement might be worse. Believe it or not, there are other DemoKKKrats in California who are even bigger pieces of shit than Newsom.

Forum List

Back