Will Obama be held accountable?

They do if they want to be president. Obama knew he had to be a closet Muslim to get elected.

He attended Catholic schools and a co-ed Dutch International School in Jakarta. Your lies just expose your racism and stupidity.

You global warming cultists should ask Obama to stop buying multimillion dollar houses on the OCEAN.

NOT EVEN OBAMA BELIEVES THIS BULLSHIT.

You should look at a topo and distances.

Do you think of Obama as a man or as a Black man?

It was Obama's DOJ and his FBI.
Will Obama be put on the witness stand or will he be charged with a crime in the Steele Dossier Scandal?
Is Obama above the law?

Obama and Accountability don’t go hand in hand. He has never been held Accountable. He is immune from it no matter the facts and circumstances. Always an excuse, always an out, always someone else’s fault; and, above all, to hold Obama accountable for anything is racist.

Obama and Accountability don’t go hand in hand. He has never been held Accountable. He is immune from it no matter the facts and circumstances. Always an excuse, always an out, always someone else’s fault; and, above all, to hold Obama accountable for anything is racist.

The Obama administration had NO indictments.. Remember? Trump broke all the records.

The Obama administration had NO indictments.. Remember? Trump broke all the records.

that is a separate topic. My point is that when it comes to Presidents in my 50 year span, Obama comes across as the least accountable. He has no sense of personal accountability. Granted, every President has a degree of “pass the buck” but he takes the cake. Trump is right behind him. Then Clinton. Carter, Reagan and the Bushes had comparatively more personal accountability and thicker skin than Obama, Trump, and Clinton.

It was Obama's DOJ and his FBI.
Will Obama be put on the witness stand or will he be charged with a crime in the Steele Dossier Scandal?
Is Obama above the law?

You all want him convicted of some trumped up charge, which hasn't bern laid, out of pure revenge for trump getting beaten and now getting investigated. Nothing else.

Neither him or Hilary have been found guilty of any crimes. Try and grasp that before you all want him in jail. Its not that hard.

I grew up (70s and 80s) listening to Democrats and Lefties continuously demonize Nixon for his obsession with political enemies, willingness to weaponize Federal agencies, and justify using any means to spy on Americans. Today’s Lefties say to Nixon Legacy: “Hold my Beer.”

So, by that logic, you would agree that Trump is innocent as well, right?
Not really. The Democrats didn't control the House and had no way to investigate his administration for half his term in office. But in those two year he was impeached twice. Obama, not impeached once in 6 years the old GOP controlled the House.

Obama's houses are going to be underwater in a few years.

HE AND HIS FAMILY WILL DROWN!!!

So, by that logic, you would agree that Trump is innocent as well, right?
Innocent?? Lol Republicans directly admitted that as charged, Trump was culpable trying to squeeze Ukraine for help with his election.

They also admitted that Trump was culpable in Jan 6th attack on the Congress that holted the certification of 2020 election.

Innocent my ass. Trump was impeached multiple times because he is a corrupt, amoral asshole who time and time again abused his office for personal interest.

Last edited:
Innocent?? Lol Republicans directly admitted that as charged, Trump was culpable trying to squeeze Ukraine for help with his election.

They also admitted that Trump was culpable in Jan 6th attack on the Congress that holted the certification of 2020 election.

Innocent my ass. Trump was impeached multiple times because he is a corrupt, amoral asshole who time and time again abused his office for personal interest.
Liar.

Wow, how'd I know you'd have a double standard?
For 6 years they tried, even changed the subpoena rules they later whined about too. They got nothing. Old Trumpybear handed them corruption on a silver platter. That corruption is the essence of the Neo-GOP.

Forum List

Back