Will new vaccines save the day for Joe Biden?

... Joe's goal of 100m doses in 100 days is just silly.

Especially since there are many of us who will not be taking ANY of these vaccines willingly.

Cool, crotchety old anti-science men should all get the COVIDS and die. ;)

Cool, crotchety old anti-science men should all get the COVIDS and die.

anti science?

Like believing Transsexuals should be on sports teams according to their biological birth?

How has Uncle Joe's new executive order affected your life?

Mine?

Not at all.

the question is, how will it affect my granddaughters, when she is trying for a sports scholarship, and some 'guy' outperforms her?

And the chances of that are?
Oh yes - Approximately that of winning the lottery!

You chose an appropriate handle ;)

Anathema, in common usage, is something or someone that is detested or shunned.

There was a reason I chose it. My hermit-like lifestyle is mostly self-imposed. I just don’t want to have anything to do with most of you. Even before COVID-19z

Especially since there are many of us who will not be taking ANY of these vaccines willingly.

anti science?

Like believing Transsexuals should be on sports teams according to their biological birth?

Mine?

Not at all.

the question is, how will it affect my granddaughters, when she is trying for a sports scholarship, and some 'guy' outperforms her?

Why do you think that?

If a 'guy' does better in the sport than a young girl, he's going to get the scholarship.

You chose an appropriate handle ;)

Anathema, in common usage, is something or someone that is detested or shunned.

There was a reason I chose it. My hermit-like lifestyle is mostly self-imposed. I just don’t want to have anything to do with most of you. Even before COVID-19z

Did you buy the old Kaczynski Cabin? :laugh:

doorway-900x600.jpg

anti science?

Mine?

Not at all.

Why do you think that?

If a 'guy' does better in the sport than a young girl, he's going to get the scholarship.

I think that because a MegaMillions win would be approximate to the chances of one of your granddaughters being beaten for a sports scholarship by a trannie. Was I THAT unclear?

anti science?

Mine?

Not at all.

Why do you think that?

I think that because a MegaMillions win would be approximate to the chances of one of your granddaughters being beaten for a sports scholarship by a trannie. Was I THAT unclear?

no, you weren't unclear.

Stupid, yes.

unclear, no.

anti science?

Mine?

Not at all.

Why do you think that?

no, you weren't unclear.

Stupid, yes.

unclear, no.
There are a lot of things to legitimately worry about in this world. That ain't one of em.

anti science?

Mine?

Not at all.

Why do you think that?

no, you weren't unclear.

Stupid, yes.

unclear, no.
There are a lot of things to legitimately worry about in this world. That ain't one of em.

2025 Bryn Mawr Softball team

1611517730117.png

The vaccine is for waiting too late before the cytokine storm sets in. Shedding some infectious virus is better than having a cytokine storm.

The vaccine is for waiting too late before the cytokine storm sets in. Shedding some infectious virus is better than having a cytokine storm.
Thanks for that "info" Doc. Learned a new word huh?

anti science?

Mine?

Not at all.

If it it so rare why was it on top of Pedo Joe’s to-do list?

anti science?

Mine?

Not at all.

Why do you think that?

no, you weren't unclear.

Stupid, yes.

unclear, no.
Then why was Pedo Joe so worried about it?

Joe doesn't seem to be aware that Johnson & Johnson has a new vaccine in Phase-3 trials that will apply for Emergency Use in February, and that vaccine will be a 1-dose vaccine.

This should allow the first two vaccines to provide 2nd doses to those who need them, while still keeping people getting their 1st dose at about 1m a day of the JNJ vaccine. i.e. the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will concentrate primarily on 2nd doses.

I have not yet seen projections from the Biden admin on how they intend to manage the various vaccines and the 1st and 2nd doses.

Biden said he has a goal of 100m doses in 100 days. That makes no sense considering what's in the vaccine pipeline.
That makes no sense considering the new JNJ vaccine preparing to be distributed within Joe's 100 days. So why isn't Biden projecting when the JNJ vaccine will be distributed? Britain has 3 vaccines now, the one that the US doesn't have is Novavax. Is Novavax being planned for distribution in the US or not?

I want to see another daily update from Drs Birx and Fauci along with the CDC director showing the infection rate, and the distribution plan and progress for vaccine distribution. Joe's goal of 100m doses in 100 days is just silly.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine looks very hopeful - one dose and simple refrigeration. The problem seems to be that Trump didn't buy anywhere near the amount of vaccine he claimed he had, and now you're running out. The J&J vaccine is still a month or more away from approval and then there's distribution.

Biden doesn't know when the J&J vaccine will be approved for release. Dr. Faucci said a couple of weeks, on Rachael Maddow the other night. I think Biden is still trying to get sorted on where things are at. It seems that the transition team was kept from finding out just what a mess to distribution was in. I think they came in with a plan and expectations, and are now in the process of making adjustments based on the reality of the situation.

100 million doses in 100 days really isn't close to enough. Even 100 million Americans vaccinated in 100 days still means that it will take a year or more to vaccinate everyone.

anti science?

Mine?

Not at all.

It was easy to do, and didn't involve a whole of lot effort on Joe's part. He's trying to do a few EO's each day, depending on how much technical work is involved in implementing the orders. For example, restarting the DACA programs means having forms, information, and staff ready to go, and every advised as to the new rules. The trans order requires little to no work on the Administration's part.

If you need links to back anything up, you can google them.

Joe doesn't seem to be aware that Johnson & Johnson has a new vaccine in Phase-3 trials that will apply for Emergency Use in February, and that vaccine will be a 1-dose vaccine.

This should allow the first two vaccines to provide 2nd doses to those who need them, while still keeping people getting their 1st dose at about 1m a day of the JNJ vaccine. i.e. the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will concentrate primarily on 2nd doses.

I have not yet seen projections from the Biden admin on how they intend to manage the various vaccines and the 1st and 2nd doses.

Biden said he has a goal of 100m doses in 100 days. That makes no sense considering what's in the vaccine pipeline.
That makes no sense considering the new JNJ vaccine preparing to be distributed within Joe's 100 days. So why isn't Biden projecting when the JNJ vaccine will be distributed? Britain has 3 vaccines now, the one that the US doesn't have is Novavax. Is Novavax being planned for distribution in the US or not?

I want to see another daily update from Drs Birx and Fauci along with the CDC director showing the infection rate, and the distribution plan and progress for vaccine distribution. Joe's goal of 100m doses in 100 days is just silly.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine looks very hopeful - one dose and simple refrigeration. The problem seems to be that Trump didn't buy anywhere near the amount of vaccine he claimed he had, and now you're running out. The J&J vaccine is still a month or more away from approval and then there's distribution.

Biden doesn't know when the J&J vaccine will be approved for release. Dr. Faucci said a couple of weeks, on Rachael Maddow the other night. I think Biden is still trying to get sorted on where things are at. It seems that the transition team was kept from finding out just what a mess to distribution was in. I think they came in with a plan and expectations, and are now in the process of making adjustments based on the reality of the situation.

100 million doses in 100 days really isn't close to enough. Even 100 million Americans vaccinated in 100 days still means that it will take a year or more to vaccinate everyone.
Distribution was a mess, and yet there are 38,000,000 doses distributed.

You really are an idiot.

anti science?

Mine?

Not at all.

It was easy to do, and didn't involve a whole of lot effort on Joe's part. He's trying to do a few EO's each day, depending on how much technical work is involved in implementing the orders. For example, restarting the DACA programs means having forms, information, and staff ready to go, and every advised as to the new rules. The trans order requires little to no work on the Administration's part.

No thanks, I learned long ago not to ask you for links to your demented delusions, Halfwit.

anti science?

Mine?

Not at all.

The trans order requires little to no work on the Administration's part.

Not much thought, either.

anti science?

Mine?

Not at all.

Meaning you know you CANNOT back anything you say up.

Forum List

Back