Will new vaccines save the day for Joe Biden?

Joe doesn't seem to be aware that Johnson & Johnson has a new vaccine in Phase-3 trials that will apply for Emergency Use in February, and that vaccine will be a 1-dose vaccine.

This should allow the first two vaccines to provide 2nd doses to those who need them, while still keeping people getting their 1st dose at about 1m a day of the JNJ vaccine. i.e. the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will concentrate primarily on 2nd doses.

I have not yet seen projections from the Biden admin on how they intend to manage the various vaccines and the 1st and 2nd doses.

Biden said he has a goal of 100m doses in 100 days. That makes no sense considering what's in the vaccine pipeline.
That makes no sense considering the new JNJ vaccine preparing to be distributed within Joe's 100 days. So why isn't Biden projecting when the JNJ vaccine will be distributed? Britain has 3 vaccines now, the one that the US doesn't have is Novavax. Is Novavax being planned for distribution in the US or not?

I want to see another daily update from Drs Birx and Fauci along with the CDC director showing the infection rate, and the distribution plan and progress for vaccine distribution. Joe's goal of 100m doses in 100 days is just silly.

I haven't researched that one yet. Is this one using mRNA?

Wife has an appt for her shot at the end of the week.

Mine is third week of Feb.

(I want to make sure she doesn't have an odd reaction before I get mine)
Using your wife as a guinea pig?

Nice

Guarantee you...

if she develops pink and purple polka dots, or green and yellow stripes, I'm not getting the shot.

Not to mention, she's far healthier than I am.

If she has a bad reaction, SHE won't let me get the shot.

Vaccines will be cover for stopping all the bullshit. And of course a vehicle for more control.
No one want to control you nube. Don't take the shot. Please

To be your age and that naive is pretty amazing. Yes, our government wants to control every aspect of our life and we have people begging them to do so.

Nice

Guarantee you...

if she develops pink and purple polka dots, or green and yellow stripes, I'm not getting the shot.

A couple of docs did develop purple dots and died from a stroke after taking it.

Nice

Guarantee you...

A couple of docs did develop purple dots and died from a stroke after taking it.
:ack-1:

I believe that the coronavirus, Covid-19 is actually a very contagious very serious (to old folks) viral pneumonia.
I'm a firm believer in the old saying "its better to be safe than sorry".
I just don't see any logic in NOT getting vaccinated?!
If you want to die give Dr. Kevorkian a call

Oksy. I’ll assume you have some form of scientific or medical experience to base that on. COVID-19 is removing the elderly, the infirm and the stupid from our Society. That seems like a good thing in my mind.

BTW - I don’t need anyone to help me put a bullet in my head if/when the time comes for thst.

Nice

Guarantee you...

:ack-1:

Here's one:

Joe doesn't seem to be aware that Johnson & Johnson has a new vaccine in Phase-3 trials that will apply for Emergency Use in February, and that vaccine will be a 1-dose vaccine.

This should allow the first two vaccines to provide 2nd doses to those who need them, while still keeping people getting their 1st dose at about 1m a day of the JNJ vaccine. i.e. the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will concentrate primarily on 2nd doses.

I have not yet seen projections from the Biden admin on how they intend to manage the various vaccines and the 1st and 2nd doses.

Biden said he has a goal of 100m doses in 100 days. That makes no sense considering what's in the vaccine pipeline.
That makes no sense considering the new JNJ vaccine preparing to be distributed within Joe's 100 days. So why isn't Biden projecting when the JNJ vaccine will be distributed? Britain has 3 vaccines now, the one that the US doesn't have is Novavax. Is Novavax being planned for distribution in the US or not?

I want to see another daily update from Drs Birx and Fauci along with the CDC director showing the infection rate, and the distribution plan and progress for vaccine distribution. Joe's goal of 100m doses in 100 days is just silly.

I haven't researched that one yet. Is this one using mRNA?

Not sure which vaccine you referred to? Here they all are, two approved, and 3 in phase-3.

For one moment, let’s set aside the Scientists. They are still working in labs and studying data. These Doctors never had the ability to conduct enormous field studies on COVID safety.

We didn’t hear horrendous tales featuring Wal-Mart employees dying by the tens of thousands because the stories don’t exist. Or, are they really just that good at sanitizing? Give me a break. I’ve been to those stores, and they aren’t exactly a sterile environment. Maybe they wiped down a few carts? Wow!

COVID Continues: Death By Shopping! | IntellectualConservative | intellectualconservative.com

... Joe's goal of 100m doses in 100 days is just silly.

Especially since there are many of us who will not be taking ANY of these vaccines willingly.
Nice tag line asshole

fidel-castro-i-will-not-die-until-america-is-destroyed.jpg

Especially since there are many of us who will not be taking ANY of these vaccines willingly.

Cool, crotchety old anti-science men should all get the COVIDS and die. ;)

Cool, crotchety old anti-science men should all get the COVIDS and die.

anti science?

Like believing Transsexuals should be on sports teams according to their biological birth?

anti science?

Like believing Transsexuals should be on sports teams according to their biological birth?

How has Uncle Joe's new executive order affected your life?

anti science?

How has Uncle Joe's new executive order affected your life?

Mine?

Not at all.

the question is, how will it affect my granddaughters, when she is trying for a sports scholarship, and some 'guy' outperforms her?

Forum List

Back