Will "Liberals" leave America like they promised to do?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm just kind of curious if 'liberals' are going to keep their promise and leave America once Trump becomes president of the United States. It is the whole fucking reason why I am voting for him but I would be pretty dissapointed if liberals didn't keep their promise and move to Canada or something like that.

I'm just kind of curious if 'liberals' are going to keep their promise and leave America once Trump becomes president of the United States. It is the whole fucking reason why I am voting for him but I would be pretty dissapointed if liberals didn't keep their promise and move to Canada or something like that.

Who are you talking about? Name names.

Where did you come up with this?

Evidence! Give us links to direct quites and we can draw up a list and watch with barely disguised glee if the trumper does make to the White House.

Without links the thread just sounds like random witterings written down.

Forum List

Back