Will Kamala Harris Resign After This Latest Scandal??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Vice President Kamala Harris and second gentleman Doug Emhoff caused an internet uproar Wednesday when they exchanged a brief smooch while wearing masks — despite the fact that both received their second vaccine dose in late January. While the CDC still recommends wearing masks “in crowded settings and venues where there is a decreased ability to maintain physical distance,” it seems unlikely the near-deserted tarmac at Joint Base Andrews would qualify."

There has never been this many instances of scandals and corruptions this soon into a presidential administration as we are seeing with the Biden administration. I use to think that the early days of the Obama administration was the most scandalous with the tan suit and gourmet mustard controversies; but for that black whore Kamala to kiss her fake gay husband while both wearing masks??? That is a line too far. There should be a serious investigation into this and also into how we are seeing more and more evidence that these vaccines are either ineffective or not actually vaccines at all - but just a tool to implant us with tracking devices for Chinese communist control as predicted in the Bible....Josephus Chapter 2 Verse 27 or whatever....

There are many legitimate concerns about what kind of President Ms. Harris will make if she takes over sometime in the next four years.

But whether she and her husband kiss with or without a mask is NOT one of them.

Kamala isn't going to quit. Its the end of Liberal domination of the Senate if she would, at least for the time being.

That would mean no more treaties, no more appointments from Sleepy Joe without consulting the GOP and doing them in a bipartisan manner. And he doesn't want to reach across the aisle.

"Vice President Kamala Harris and second gentleman Doug Emhoff caused an internet uproar Wednesday when they exchanged a brief smooch while wearing masks — despite the fact that both received their second vaccine dose in late January. While the CDC still recommends wearing masks “in crowded settings and venues where there is a decreased ability to maintain physical distance,” it seems unlikely the near-deserted tarmac at Joint Base Andrews would qualify."

There has never been this many instances of scandals and corruptions this soon into a presidential administration as we are seeing with the Biden administration. I use to think that the early days of the Obama administration was the most scandalous with the tan suit and gourmet mustard controversies; but for that black whore Kamala to kiss her fake gay husband while both wearing masks??? That is a line too far. There should be a serious investigation into this and also into how we are seeing more and more evidence that these vaccines are either ineffective or not actually vaccines at all - but just a tool to implant us with tracking devices for Chinese communist control as predicted in the Bible....Josephus Chapter 2 Verse 27 or whatever....

Another empty pantsuit black widow spider awaiting her dumb faggot balding bitch man.

This is awful but this would be running through my mind if I kissed her.

1- How many cocks have been in this mouth in her life?
2- How much baby batter has she swallered in her life?
3- When was your last break out of herpes sores?
4- How big was your prized deep throat?
5- Did you recently use antiseptic mouthwash?

If she does resign, we all know who will replace her....

The one most responsible for betraying the will of the legal American voter to put traitor joe right where the Atlanta Jewish times wanted him a decade ago after their editorial page called for the Mossad to take out homO.

A man with actual experience being both a Zionist traitor and a US VP at the same time.

The most obvious fraud of a jew disguised as a Christian in American political history, who got $50 billion for his betrayal and now lives in a palace on the West Bank....

Welcome back....

MIKE PENCE

Kamala isn't going to quit. Its the end of Liberal domination of the Senate if she would, at least for the time being.

That would mean no more treaties, no more appointments from Sleepy Joe without consulting the GOP and doing them in a bipartisan manner. And he doesn't want to reach across the aisle.
Appointments????? She is the border czar. Hope she goes soon. Wait until July when crossings are lowest.yepper

The Cock Sucking Fucking Bitch!!

She has no shame. She would have resigned when it was discovered that she's a serial cocksucker..... hmm? She's already proven, there's no line she won't cross.

but just a tool to implant us with tracking devices for Chinese communist control as predicted in the Bible.
yes.
what will China do with our tracking information??

I know that a random woman named Jenny is having a coffee at Starbucks, RIGHT NOW.....not because of her vaccine shot -- but because she tagged herself on Facebook....

Can I now use this information to rule Jenny?

but just a tool to implant us with tracking devices for Chinese communist control as predicted in the Bible.
yes.
what will China do with our tracking information??

I know that a random woman named Jenny is having a coffee at Starbucks, RIGHT NOW.....not because of her vaccine shot -- but because she tagged herself on Facebook....

Can I now use this information to rule Jenny?
They arent just tracking devices. They also manipulate your genes and you turn into a mindless biff poindexter!

Lol, appointees still require across the isle help. This can not be done through reconciliation. Requires 60 votes. I know facts aren't big on your side but even your typical Trumpster knows this one. Lol

Another empty pantsuit black widow spider awaiting her dumb faggot balding bitch man.

Again, we see the fixation on sexual imagery of the typical trump cultist...following in the slimy footsteps of the pu**y grabber.

Again, we see the fixation on sexual imagery of the typical trump cultist...following in the slimy footsteps of the pu**y grabber.

They can't help themselves.......

I toss them the alley-oop and they can't help but dunk on themselves...

As long as the Senate is 50-50, Harris isn't going to resign under any circumstance.

However, if the D's can recruit Toomey or Cassady or Romney, the calculus changes.

Forum List

Back