A new disease to worry about

The most deadly disease on earth are the biological disasters that believe government can solve the problems it creates. There has been NOTHING more deadly to exist in the last 120 years than a government dominated by jabbering retards who believe themselves to be "intellectuals" that embrace marxist philosophies and in the process of governing murder, starve and imprison hundreds of millions of people. Communists continue to take a horrific toll on innocent human lives all around the world.

There is nothing more dangerous to freedom and human life than a leftist with a stack of ballots.

I always thought Foxitis was something Democrat bigots had due to their inability to consider differing opinions.
Fox itis, from watching it too much and believing everything they have on it. Its a real disease.
It certainly is but what’s even worse, are the large numbers of people who believe the propaganda feed them on the other MSM networks and cable TV stations.

I always thought Foxitis was something Democrat bigots had due to their inability to consider differing opinions.
Fox itis, from watching it too much and believing everything they have on it. Its a real disease.
It certainly is but what’s even worse, are the large numbers of people who believe the propaganda feed them on the other MSM networks and cable TV stations.
It wasn`t that scary MSM that had them beating up 130 cops, shitting in our Capitol and trying to install their own president who clearly lost an election. Do you have anything less stupid to offer?

Another progressive circle jerk masturbatory "ME SO SMART" thread.

naw - more like mocking a fox devotee for throwing them under the bus to save his own hide; & the network for being & doing what they do to make said de-vo-tee do what he just did.

Another progressive circle jerk masturbatory "ME SO SMART" thread.

naw - more like mocking a fox devotee for throwing them under the bus to save his own hide; & the network for being & doing what they do to make said de-vo-tee do what he just did.

Yep, circle jerk.

if you need to see it that way, snowflake .... we understand.

As usual an SJW uses the term snowflake wrong.

Typical SJW pee while sitting soi boi cuck.

Forum List

Back